Finding christian girls

I'm looking for advice on dating christian qt's.
I'm a 24 yo virgin catholic, I don't care about losing my virginity but I want to get some experience with girls, and hopefully get married before I turn fucking 50.
I'm going to the mass every sunday, but it's not making me meet enough people. There's the church's choir I could join but there doesn't seem to be many interesting girls there (and my sister is in it lmao). Also I'm getting too old for the scouting stuff.
Are there other options for meeting girls? I don't want to use some meme dating website btw.
I'll take any advice lads.

Attached: 1499244160711.png (678x678, 304K)

Doesn't your church do like huge social events or something ? Look don't overlook family in a situation like this if you are close with your sis she can totally help you meet someone nice if she's in a group, girls love playing matchmaker .

Boring old fart here.

A few of my girlfriends back in the dear dead days beyond recall subscribed to the remain-virgins principle, but were happy to explore everything-but. Fingers, tongues, mouths, asses may all be fair game while protecting the sacred untorn hymen

Engage yourself in your community with the things you care about and you'll be more likely to succeed in finding someone with the same values as yourself.

24 catholic virgin with no desire to lose it and uses lad at the end of the post, Irish ?

Where are you?
Could try a uni group
If the pickings aren't ripe in your area make an excuse to go to a more fertile place
There is always the Philippines :^)
Implying you don't know already but """Catholic""" girls are notorious sluts btw

There's No crazy like sexually repressed crazy

Fuck is the point of saving yourself if you're going to do all that shit and still pretty much be a whore? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of being 'pure'?

I swear Christians are the biggest hypocrites on Earth. You could always have pre-marital sex and repent. You have Jesus, your get out of hell free card that never expires.

>girls love playing matchmaker
True, thanks for the advice.

No, I'm french and trying to /fit in/ by using this word.

I live in a big city. There must be plenty of things I could do but I'm a bit clueless.
Also
>"""Catholic""" girls are notorious sluts btw
Fuck off. I wish they were.

Attached: 1498674435751.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Does your parish have a young adults group or something? That might be a good way to meet new people, there is also the "Theology on Tap" program where people meet at a bar.

I'm Catholic too and notice that some churches are much more popular with young adults than others, so sometimes I branch out and attend different events at other parishes.

My church has practically no young adults besides myself, but the one a few miles down the road is packed with them, especially on the Saturday evening masses. Loads of cute single girls.

And Catholic girls can be pretty slutty. I used to be a part of a social group at this one parish and fucked two of the girls in it, which caused a helluva lot of drama and I basically am not welcome there anymore.

Sorry wasn't an insult just that describes like a huge amount of Irishmen I have met. So just out of curiosity are French girls as naturally bitchy as the stereotype ? I have only met a couple and they seemed very pleasant. Also I know you said you didn't want to do the dating site thing but you could probably get a lot of interest from foreign girls just because they like your accent I'm in burgerland and I'm sure you would do good here bro

No worries bro. I think the stereotype on french girls is bs, but I don't know many foreign girls. Maybe I'd do good in burgerland who knows, but in the end I wanna be with a french girl anyway. They are just so cute :3

>fucked two of the girls in it, which caused a helluva lot of drama and I basically am not welcome there anymore.
Kek well done bro. This is giving me hope, even though I don't want to fuck around that much.
I'll try to join any group I can (already joined one that's not bad), I think my parish is good enough. This has been my mistake for years: not getting involed in any association/social group anywhere. I blame myself for it every single day tbqh.

Yeah church groupabtens to be very easy to get involved in, they are always looking to grow. I'm on my parish council and in the men's group. Men's group is just a weekly dinner we have where we eat, drink and bullshit with each other. The cook used to be an executive chef at a fine dining restaurant, so the food is always really damn good and father always has a good selection of beer and wine.

it's so can sit on a moral high horse of saying their pure when they're really not

I really hate that mindset, I count any sexual contact with another person as losing your virginity in God's eye and virginity should mean more than just a hymen
Also masturbation should be avoided if you're serious about the no sex before marriage thing
>t. Christian

Attached: 1465633391091.jpg (392x577, 88K)

No Christian says they are pure. We are all sinners.

I'm a Catholic mostly for the sense of community and fellowship that it provides. My priest and the congregation are really, really great and welcoming of all people, even the LGBT community. We like to throw a lot of parties, eat and drink together, shoot the shit, have fun, etc. We always have a blast.

Our priest's sermons always have a good message to them as well and the music at mass is great. Going to mass gives me an hour to sit and reflect that I otherwise would not give myself.

Based. I talked with the priest of my parish and he said we would have some alcohol degustation with the young adults at his place some time. I guess I should give my church some time, it will bring me some good eventually.

Based.
But
>even the LGBT community
Fuck off.

christian girls are always either not christian or neurotic.

a good woman is a gift from God. You literally need divine intervention to find a suitable wife.

Lukewarm "christians" go to hell like they deserve.

>, I count any sexual contact with another person as losing your virginity in God's eye

The only sexual activity is vaginal sex for procreation. Everything else is sodomy. You can't be a "born again virgin" the spiritual and physical nature of virginity are not independent of each other, they work holistically.

Have the faith they have, then you will understand what being a christian is like. You´ll eventually find out one or two things about a christian relationship.

>>even the LGBT community
>Fuck off.
Whatever dude.

I don't know what they did to hurt you. I believe a parish in Milwaukee even has an openly gay priest.

This is what I unironically believe too
Homosexuality is kind of just a fetish, they're marrying someone based on their sexual attraction

The LGBT community is literally a group of people saying "hey we're sinners and proud of it". The least the church could do is not welcome them with open arms.