The DOW just closed down a staggering 791 points today

>The DOW just closed down a staggering 791 points today
>This is the 4th largest point drop in DOW history (122 years)
>The top 4 largest point drops in history have all now occurred under President Trump.

What hapoening torampu? I have many money in USA stocks

Attached: images (64).jpg (500x394, 32K)

he beat hellery

Holy shit! A three percent drop after a five percent jump a few days ago. AHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1525582717141.png (642x475, 511K)

dow ave 2015 was 17402.
dow now 25000.
dog eater u know nothing

?

I thought he was good business mind man

Attached: IMG_20181205_234017.jpg (1145x572, 77K)

Where my shemitah veterans at?

Attached: 1542688038359.gif (326x281, 171K)

Bull market that began since he was elected has corrected itself and is hovering around 24k-25k. This is pretty normal stuff.

Trump Steaks.... beeeyyyyyotch

SHITBLUE SHILLS ARE WORKING HARD
ALL OF THEM NERD VIRGIN TARDS
EVERY DAY THEY'RE ON THE CLOCK
THANKS TO DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK

>using point drops and not % which would account for inflation over the span of 122 years

It's ok, I remember when I first discovered the stock market too.

Attached: real dow.jpg (590x443, 88K)

When you immediately take the DOW 8,000 pts. higher than it EVER was under the previous administration, you look like an absolute retard when you bring up 800 pt drops on the heels of 1000pt gains.

Also, lol @ "good business man" while drawing conclusions about the US economy based solely on the DOW.

Nice graph retard. Try opening your eyes all the way up to read it correctly.

I feel like in most of these threads, as everyone argues like idiots, most wouldn't even be able to explain what the Dow Jones Industrial Average is, where the points and values come from, and how in over a century of its existence even its own chart might not be reliable to cite in this manner.

Only poorfags pay attention to points. It's all about the percentages.

The comparative effects of the President, when weighed against all levers of power that affect financial markets: the Fed has historically and on a real-power basis a significantly higher (by many orders of magnitude) effect on the direction and health of the economy/stock market etc. If the stock market is dropping, start banging on the doors of the the Fed, they'll ignore you all the same, but they're up to not one bit of good.

2017 starts up climb.
>"Thanks Obama".
Looks like children of the rising sun are not all that bright.

We invent bitcoin and playstation

English teachers get out reeeeeeee!

Markets are closed today.
Invest in dividend stocks.
Average down !

>what makes him such a winner?
his success rate

Attached: SKBitNQ.jpg (2449x1212, 486K)

DO NOT REPLY TO OBVIOUS TROLL THREADS

REPORT THEM AND MOVE ON

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

This is still George Washington’s economy you nigger

LLC cost $100 to create

Happening September 23nd

Nothing. Unchanged on the year after massive gains of 2016 and 2017. President has virtually no role in valuations of shares, bonds etc. Largely a figure head in the US system.

>stocks propped up by corporate but backs
>Foreign investment because Chinese stocks in the shitter
That’s really the reason. Equities will decline soon, commodities will be where the money goes next.

HAWWWRRRR CHING CHONG DING DONG

that $100 does not guarantee any profit, you retard.

Is it customary to close the NYSE for a President's funeral? I've never heard of such a thing. I predict total market collapse.

>Is it customary to close the NYSE for a President's funeral?
Yes.

Thus is so retarded. He is worth 3 billion dollars and has succeded far more than he has failed.

wow a shitty CTR meme, nice nipanon

If you can't recognize a buying opportunity like this then maybe you should stick with a savings account

I thought the Japanese were suppose to be smart? I guess you're just as generic as your Chinese counterparts

Attached: IMG_2910.jpg (2003x2240, 1.75M)

inflation, real number is 79.1
go back to sleep no happening.

/thread
libtards will never, repeat, never recover from this

i wonder who could be trying to trick the algorithms into selling?

Ran for president and won. Made faggots like you cry.

>Trump steaks
missed one

Why are you shilling so hard? Dow was 17,888 on Nov 4, 2016, right at election. It closed 25,027 yesterday. Yes it dropped 3% but over the last 2 years it gained 7,139. That's a gain of 40% in two years. Think about that. 20% per year return for TWO FUCKING YEARS. It blows away any previous gains we had under the past 4 Presidents.