Do you like your job user? What do you do?

Do you like your job user? What do you do?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1146, 94K)

I'm a stay-at-home programmer.
It's pretty easy and I like doing software but what concerns me is that my time in the field is coming to a close. As you get older, it's very much an up-or-out field.

I work as a marketing person @ a gamedev company, I absolutely love it even though I'm not a ~REAL~ gamedev c:

What kind of career do you think you'd transition to after? Once I'm done with tech I was thinking librarian.

Yes. I trade securities.

Love it, work in construction. Make decent money, good physical workout, get to work outside ( which can such during winter or the worst of summer I admit), Gained useful knowledge that is highly valuable when you need to solve problems with your own house, Plenty of tools to play with, Get respect from girl because they know your tuff and strong, etc.

Internal software (I have no degree or training), 40 hours a week and 10-20 are spent on Jow Forums so I'd say it's pretty good

I got rich off bitcoin (thanks Jow Forums) and now I just hoard money like a jew and live with my parents.

government employee: can't get fired, make good money, can come and go whenever I please.

Administrative/management work in medium-sized IT company, been working here for a year, at the beginning it was somewhat interesting but now I'm completely unmotivated to work and I'm beginning to hate it. Thinking of dropping it and becoming a barista or working in some small bookstores, but still unsure because I will earn much less and I want to save up some money to invest in my hobby (which is music production)

I'm probably going to transition into real estate. Work some small deals on the part-time basis and be semi-retired.

I work at Panera Bread. I make okay money, I open the store in the mornings at 4:30 am. It’s a really easy job and I enjoy socializing with my coworkers. It feels like a second family but things there start to piss me off and I want out.

Software developer for a small company. Paid is shit but work load is minimal. Paid for browse the internet 8 hours a day.

I work in the ass-end of a dealership. Love it. Current job is enough to get by and pay for hobbies (vidya+guns) with very few responsibilities and tons of downtime, and I'm in training to move up to the parts desk which will have the same hours, slightly more work, and much higher pay. Sundays off, good bennies, vaca days, free food on Saturday, 401k, boss is chill as fuck. Everyone here is cool. Can play vidya on the job. Sleep through lunch. Phonepost all day erry day. We're even getting a gym, after which I'll even be Jow Forums.

All I need is a gf and my future is perfect.

Love my job, I work in the office of a cemetery.

I work in a pizzeria 8-10h a day, depending on shifts.

It's not even that hard, it's a lot of fun at first but it gets routine-ish, I suppose

Forklift driver at abduct tape factory. I make 20$ an hour. Doesn't sound like much but I live in a poor state where a two bedroom apartment costs 600$ a month so I have a pretty healthy bank account.

I don't love it but I am financially secure and debt free at 29yo. Never went to college. 10k in the bank 20k in 401k account. Another 10k in vanguard. 5K in precious metals 35k in crypto. Own a truck and a car.

Op here

Wow anons y'all seem to have some pretty cool jobs

Jealous. I moved from my hometown for work in an office, the next week I checked craigslist in my hometown and saw an opening at a funeral home.

i advise companies on their retirement plans

its dull but pays well

So what do you do then OP ? Answer your own questions for us as well

"Things" such as?

I'm part of a quality assurance team that reviews various pieces of software the company I work for develops. It's less programming and more functionality testing. The pay could be better, but the team I work with is nice and the work can be enjoyable at times.