Alright /adv I'm fucking sick of this shit

Alright /adv I'm fucking sick of this shit.
My room mates cat keeps killing birds and wildlife around and I'm tired of it. He refuses to keep it indoors and just lets it out.How do I kill the cat without the blame falling on me. I've thought of putting poisoned food in our backyard, but don't want to poison anything else.How do I end this fuckers life?

Attached: 1522126924590.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

Why do you have a problem with wildlife being killed by a natural hunter, but you have no issue with killing a cat out of selfishness?

You cannot govern wildlife. The cat hunts because it is what it does. You don't kill the birds for eating bugs, do you?

To try and reduce the chances of the cat getting a successful kill, I would recommend putting on a collar with a bell. My cat is a bengal cat, so has a special skill for hunting animals. The bell means he can't get anywhere close, so has to rely on bringing back empty packets from the trash as his kills.

does the cat drag the bodies into the house? If not I would just let it do its thing. Cats are natural hunters and do a lot to control bird and mouse populations in the developed world. Look it up, humans have caused massive bird overpopulation by moving into the territory of their natural predators. Cats help

If it's killing house sparrows, you have no idea the favor that cat is doing every native species of bird

This is just kind of what cats do. Don't be a pussy and don't be a piece of shit by killing a cat for just acting instinctively. You are a child.

It’s the opposite, fucktard... cats have pushed some birds to extinction or endangerment because small cats are indigenous to only a few places in the World.

The bell thing is the best advice here imo. Recommend that to your roommate. Don't kill the cat, that's retarded and shitty.

1 youre mentally disordered. what you should do is get counseling or mentorship.

2 making the cat disappear is obvious the best options, stupid.

Hopefully in the future you'll have a dog that bites children or eats gophers and birds.

And then it gets killed by a 'nice neighbor' for being annoying.

Bring it to a pitbull populated street. They'll do the work.

yes, grounded birds on islands, retard.
Don't kill the cat you nigger sociopath

OP here, I may have overreacted.
Yes the cat is dragging dead bodies inside house all the times, some times disemboweling shit all through the house.
If you have a fucking cat either let it be indoor cat or fucking discipline it.
Unfortunately for the cat it is not really at fault, but my roommates.
I spanked the shit out of cat in front of a dead beard,but when I let it go it escaped. I hope it doesn't come back. If it does I'll beat the shit out of it again.

I'll get the bell tomorrow, but for today I'll just let it off the leash like this.

You are the one who should be poisoned

Attached: 1506484023170.jpg (220x261, 16K)

Confront your roommate, if that fails look for a new place

cats hundreds of millions if not billions of birds and mammals as well as lizards and amphibians annually in countries like Canada and the US. There has never been an overpopulation of birds, there is an overpopulation of cats that single handedly wipe out local ecosystems.

They also spread brain parasites to humans. Get a cactus instead

You have it wrong, my room mate is the one who has to move out, because the house is mine, and refuses to control his shitty cat.
Now I absolutely understand my good old german shepherd, I used to walk it and sometimes he would snap after a cat to catch it and drown it in local river. I was embarrassed most of the time, but now I feel proud of him.
Most sadistic animal, shit kills for fun.

dont kill it what the fuck

>I used to walk it and sometimes he would snap after a cat to catch it and drown it in local river.
B8 thread
Move on boys

I have both cats and dogs. My cat kills birds, mice and rats whilst my dog chases off foxes, others' cats and wild dog packs.
But I'm a ruralfag

Sage

>is angry about animals dying
>solution is to kill more animals
Do us all a favor and just poison your own food

I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for $500 Bill

Don't hit the cat, they don't learn well that way. It is following is instincts so all you can try to do is limit its environment outside or get a bell.

Put the bodies on your roommates bed. If talking to the roommate does nothing its because to them its not their problem. They don't care that their cat does it as it only bothers you. So make it their fucking problem and lay a dead bird, guts and all, across their pillow until the problem is solved.

I had to do the same shit with a shitty roommate who left trash all over the house and never did the dishes. They learned really quick that if they didn't take care of it, I will make them have to take care of it and make it as inconvenient as possible.

Attached: 1525654148403.jpg (519x763, 60K)

This, if its killing invasive species like starlings then pat on head and say good kitty.

>I'm a animal abuser who abuses, tortures and us thinking about killing one.
You're the problem, it always starts with small animals. Seek therapy before you become a serial killer.

Stray the cat. Put it in a box, drive into the woods or anywhere that's at least 35 minutes drive time away, leave the box.

This

He is killing just a single cat for many animals though. Not that I approve of killing cats, just pointing out.