Please call your mom

I'll never see this on my phone ever again. I'll never see, hear, talk to my mom again.

My biggest regret was not spending enough time with her, especially later in her life when she was mostly alone.

Do not take your mom for granted. When she's gone, she's gone forever and it will kill you like it is killing me knowing I'll never see her again.

Attached: 4k-mom-calling-on-smartphone-receiving-a-call_hrgzp5s4__F0007.jpg (960x540, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML_Wk4dedww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so sorry, OP.

Attached: 1518389000986.jpg (620x340, 45K)

She's at work at the moment, but I'll do so once she comes home

>and it will kill you
her irresponsible decision of giving birth to me is killing me pretty much every day since i can grasp the concept of my existence. yeah, no, it's gonna be a day like any other, with another person less on the planet.

I dont care im already dead inside

Lost mine a few years ago. The cliche of it gets better with time is actually true. My worst fear now is forgeting what she was like.

Are you mocking me because I went blind OP? It’s been six months to the day...

What about fathers? We had this dispute along time ago. I told him I didn't want to see him again and wished him a nice life. Has been 9 years since the last time we talked.

For some reason I want to talk to him, but only because he would be about 73 now.

How would one strike up a conversation after such along time?

Not OP, but contact him and say you want to talk and see how it goes. Don't make things harder than they are.

I'm sorry OP. I love my mom and I have been seeing her atleast once a week since I moved out like 5 years ago

Sorry op, I lost my dad a month ago so I kinda understand but it's still not like losing your mom

Thx, might try this. But what if he doesn't answer back?

Then try another time. I would also suggest trying to focus on how he is doing. Nothing is worse than having your God-forsaken child calling you up after 9 years of silence to tell you how crappy their life is.

Wait until he comes to you in order to start putting out your life since then.

Lel but my life isn't crappy. I just don't want him to die before I could put this dispute behind us. And I wanted his notes in medicine because I'm studying medical engineering and he is a doctor.

Oh boy I feel like I'm using him.

Also not op, but look my sister went 12 years without talking to my dad and it has caused her some grief since his death because they were both to damn stubborn to pick up the phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML_Wk4dedww

If you like video games, worth watching.

My mum really winds me up at times. She's opinionated, occasionally rude and she talks about herself way too much. It's totally normal to be annoyed by your parents, so you shouldn't feel too guilty about speaking to her less than you would have hoped. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but you cannot live your life in regret.

Despite my frustrations, I am taking my mum on holiday next week and after reading this thread, I'm really going to make the most of the time I spend with her.

I lost my dad two years ago, I talked to him three days before he died. It was my biggest nightmare come true, but now I manage, it just makes you realize that you can literally die at any moment, so be good to your family.

So true, I saw mine the morning he died. My uncle and I had to help him off the couch, I begged him to go to the hospital and he told us to get going to work. Got off work and he was gone

Must have been hard on you, I always feel a little empty now when I visit friends who still have their dad

I have a weird distant relationship with my parents. I've moved far away for a while, been gone 3 months already but have only exchanged occasional messages. There is nothing wrong just not that close I suppose? I dunno I kind of crave that close familial relationship but our family has never been that close for some reason. Emotionally stunted perhaps

My mom died when I was twelve. I forgot her voice, but if I heard it again, I know I would immediately cry.

Wish I could, OP.
She was a saint.

Yea sorry to here about your dad as well. It sucks but remembering you are the person you are because of them helps

I miss my mom so much. The only thing that makes me happy now is to pretend that she's still around. I think about her death from the moment I wake up and it's always in the back of my mind up until I go to bed. At least, in my dreams, she's still around.

I'm now basically just waiting until I die. Everything seems meaningless without her.

I hate my mother. She ruined my life.
Good mothers are a meme.

edgy

I was the last man to fuck her. Just a few minutes ago.

Glad i had a meme for a mother.

don't just assume that every mom in the world is a kind or genuine person op