So I'm a senior in high school (19) and I got caught with liquid ass spray. They gave me 3 days ISS...

So I'm a senior in high school (19) and I got caught with liquid ass spray. They gave me 3 days ISS. I need to spoof my mum's phone number to call myself out. Anyone know how to help?

Attached: download.jpg (216x233, 7K)

>19
Sure you are.

What's liquid ass spray?

>implying I can't be held back

You have a browser

Seriously, what the fuck is it?

It's a spray that makes the entire room smell like POOPOO XD LOL SO EPIC!!!11

I mean it actually is pretty bad, people have been know to have respiratory issues when surrounded by it and needing to be hospitalized

but also

>19

haha yeah right dude

Its a funny prank product and shit like that, OP is just dumb as fuck and cant explain it on his own

All evidence suggests you're not lying.

Yes. Because I don't know my own age.
Shut the fuck up
>funny prank product
I just wanted school to smell like shit.

>evidence

If you're actually 19 then it doesn't matter what the fuck your mother says because you're an adult
I would be disgusted if my 14 year old kids went to school with you

It's truancy no matter how old I am you retarded fuck. Tell me how to spoof a number or gtfo

You can’t spoof a number stupid. You have to be at least 18 to post here. Bye.

have fun with your ISS you literal manchild

how exactly is spoofing your mom's phone number going to get you out of this one you fucking faggot

Whatever your age is, now is the time to man up.
Take care bro and you'll be fine.

bro its 3 days ISS, just do your fucking time and stop being a fag

It’s easy
Just shove a bottle up your ass and they won’t need your parents to know you’re a retard

I would also like to know this
What's the plan, gonna go falsetto on the phone and hope the school isn't as retarded as you?

No wonder you got held back lmao

Just tell your parents it was a senior prank and you got the blame for it. Laugh it off like it was no big deal and just do your time.

Have one of your friends download textnow. You put in your area code and you can text ppl and receive calls as much as you want. Deletes the number after 7 days of account inactivity so no evidence.