How will Italians recover from this?

Croatian soldiers left, italian on the right.

Attached: C431BD2A-4AF3-48E0-90E8-0D2178F48BEA.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morh.hr/images/phocagallery/dogadjanja/libanon_29112018/posjeta_mo_hrvatskim_vojnicima_libanon_29112018_10.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3xMDPH_xNio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UN's very own very of the 6'1" vs 5'11" meme. Someone post the pic of the US mutt soldier beside the giant Dutch soldiers

we aren't whites so it doesn't even matter

looks shopped

what does height have to do in a war with firearms?

Corresponds with ability to ruck more weight, run faster, and have greater muscle mass

>he thinks height is an advantage in war
Literally all it does is making you a slower and bigger target.

Attached: 4368729638275.jpg (500x311, 46K)

We have bigger dicks and we aint ugly af. Also shopped af

>Be Germancuck
>Need excuse for having lost every conflict it's participated in since the dawn of the 1900s
>We're too tall!>>>>>>_____

thats actually wrong though

How the fuck does it make you slower? Tall people as a general rule do way better in ruck marches and fatigue less quickly.

Shopped af

It’s not

Makes you an easier target.

Attached: lataus (13).jpg (500x719, 120K)

>he doesn't think height is an advantage in war
Being too short is a problem but so is being too tall. 6'1-6'2 is the sweet spot between being a manlet and a lanklet in war and in daily life.

You can't run fast enough and you get shot easly

why can't i find anything remotely similar when i reverse search then?
How old is this pic

I can say from personal experience that generally the guy that's over 6 foot fatigues less quickly with a 50 pound ruck and a weighted tac vest and C7 than than the barely 5 foot manlet with the same kit.

t. Canadian Armed Forces ARMD 00178

Tf does it matter?
You're not America or Russia. Your militaries are redundant.

Image search gives no results, fake?

How does it NOT make you slower? Longer limbs = more time and energy required to move them = less space for positioning = slower movements. It also makes you much easier to spot.

you're retarded

Yeah that's a fair point. You also need more calories to sustain an offensive.

Damn, even our underpaid army look much better than the Italian one. We could conquer Italy in few weeks of fighting.

That's a good point as well.

It’s not really that underpaid for croatian standards

Guys that are legit operators are all fucking manlets, though. Being short is tactical.

German Gothic Croats vs. African Moor Italians

Attached: fight.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Aren't the Italians forced into military service? These are farmers mostly lol.

I'll give you the fact that it makes you a bigger target but when someone is aiming center mass on you, having 6 inches less meat up top won't help you much. Also just from what I've seen from experience in the Canadian army is that guys in that sweet spot of 6'1 to 6'3 fatigue slower than manlets. Also
>Usain bolt
>Fastest man alive
>6 foot fucking 4

So fake

Really? I heard only thoose who go oversea like Afganistan get a lot of money.

Meh, some are some aren't. I know two guys in CSOR; one is 5'9 the other is 6'3. I don't spend enough time with JTF or CSOR to confirm or deny that

It is known that serbs are giants

weak bait

Unless you're some madman running for your life through enemy fire, Usain Bolt's top speed won't help you much, as it takes 12+ meters to reach. Reflexes and short movements are what make the difference.

official Croatian MOD page
morh.hr/images/phocagallery/dogadjanja/libanon_29112018/posjeta_mo_hrvatskim_vojnicima_libanon_29112018_10.jpg

Both are still whiter than the Amerijew Mutt

Lol fucking manlets, also im a hairlet haha plz kil me

>Black man is fast
Oh wow, who would've expected that?

Manlets vs chads.

wrong,we aren't whites

Attached: 1539715483762.jpg (600x777, 52K)

Jesi li ti bio kojim slučajem jučer u MORH-u na razgovoru za posao?

post more manlet flagbearers

Attached: 1525269791530.jpg (1916x1107, 1.09M)

Many People may try to talk in such a way, but not our fucking patyhead peninsula

56% height

Attached: Amerimutts.jpg (594x445, 88K)

Totally agree with you there. I'd still argue that physical endurance is a more desirable trait for a soldier than reflexes but I'm glad we can agree on something Jerry :^)

Jok, nikakve veze s MORHom. Našao sliku na skyscrapecity forumu.

5ft 8in - 5ft 11in the the optimum height for tactical operations.

You still carry enough mass for unarmed combat and enough agility for armed combat.

>How will Italians recover from this?

By not having to resort at such childish stratagems to forget we're Croatians and feel superior on a Vietnamese sex toys producers forum.

Attached: 1520208884988.png (1024x627, 744K)

Chad Canadian PPLI rifleman in the back towers over Romanian "soldier"

Attached: rp006-2016-0032-002a.jpg (628x389, 189K)

SHUT UP, Hassan.

fuck off eduardo

Any of you who have actually been in military will know that being tall sucks ass.

I'm 6ft 1in which is tall for Brazilians, so every time they needed someone to stand outside a door of a meeting where journalist would be taking pictures I would be the one standing there under the sun like a faggot while the manlets would be in the shade drinking coffee.

My name's Henri thank you.
Pure franco brazilian stock

yup.

Attached: usarmy.jpg (750x413, 321K)

Why be a soldier in a soul-less shit country?

Attached: Amerimuttes.jpg (411x567, 86K)

so a faggot

The foiba massacres have never happened. It is an Italian-made black legend. The Italians lefr voluntarily Istra and they were not native there to begin with.

Based Croatian super soldiers.

I needed the money, plain and simple.
I managed to put enough money together so that I can afford med school :)

Attached: 1542120704372.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

We also have compulsory drafting, so had I been drafed I would've been a filthy soldier, eating shit and cutting grass the whole day.

I got in the military academy when I was 17, next year I'm out for med school.

maybe because of different military types?I know that in russian army, for example, airborne troops minimal height must be greather then 175 cm, while in armored warfare they have maximum about 180cm~ or even less.

The only good post in this thread

Good for you, henri

yup, here the standard height for a fighter pilot is 170cm. Just imagine a 190cm 120kg man inside the cockpit of a fighter jet lol, or inside a submarine.

stick to Teemu Selanne posts

I hope it will be worth it in the end.
Being born poor, in a already poor country is definitely living life on hard mode hehe

Attached: 1539482048230.jpg (750x937, 113K)

>Oh shit, the Italians are coming!

Said nobody, ever. Pic related was their main battle tank during ww2. Italians are great at art, food, and love - but terrible at war. Oh well

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-201-1561-20,_Balkan,_italienische_Panzer,_Krad_mit_Beiwagen.jpg (800x532, 47K)

What the fuck does that even mean?

You must be a souless mess to be good at war.

wrong,it's because we aren't whites

>L3
>main Italian battle tank
>not even the most produced
>post a pic of a reserve unit with antipartisan duty where the L3 excel
Nice job retard

There is no shame at being good at war. My country changed the culture of Japan with 2 bombs. They went from better-to-die-than-surrender samuri fags to being hello kitty loli drawing hentai weirdos in less than a month.

i can attest. had a buddy pass his jtf 2 assaulters course (green phase) and hes 5'9 maybe 185 in lean muscle. its a mixed bunch in body sizes to be honest. some massive dudes and some manlets.

They are ordered by height from smallest (left) to tallest (right). Both groups are ordered the same way, so the tallest from the left are standing next to the shortest from the right. OP is gay in all fields.

Attached: repent.jpg (1037x889, 67K)

"Canadian Soldiers"

wow, the ones on the right don't even look white

because we aren't

> seething gypsy

Don't get mad that you'll always be an irrelevant shithole. Keep seething, gypsy.

Let mutt squad

If you look at the Vietnam war the little gooks had an advantage moving around the tightly packed forest and confines of tunnel networks and rat holes they made between buildings with their smaller stature. It really depends on the battlefield but being short can have advantages.

Anything above 5'10 is suboptimal. Lanklets are large target faggots.
Manlet master race!

Attached: 1rIUQcy.jpg (1500x1000, 233K)

>taller soldiers in the back

what are you doing italy

grazie amico

They also don't fit into vehicles that well.

As if i have a choice ...

Attached: 1C5682E1-DCFF-4274-AEF2-C151BE695D78.jpg (500x632, 43K)

To be fair this would look the same with Germans on the right too

youtube.com/watch?v=3xMDPH_xNio

No one can compete with the eternal Dinarid

We heard you

>How will Italians recover from this?

By remembering they didn't have to beg on their knees for Nato to intervene and remove Serb dick from all their orifices.

reminds me of Wagah gate where both Pakistan and India pick their tallest soldiers to have a dick comparison contest and dress like chickens.

Attached: wagah3.jpg (596x417, 94K)

NATO didn’t in Croatia. They intervened in Bosnia and Kosovo.

This is true. Im an armour officer and im only 5'11 but I'm taller than 90% of my current platoon. The taller you are in the RCAC the more you cut your head open

What's your service history bud?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

also observe the netherlands data is faded because they self repoted and didn't measure

Name one situation where being taller is an advantage in a combat situation.

inb4 peaking over walls

Carrying more ammo and equipment, more capable of carrying a wounded soldier out of harm, and raw intimidation purposes

Are Croatians are the uber race?
2.5 million.
>get to wc final
>2 K1 champs
>1 UFC champ
>Davor Suker