I'm about to go on my first date as an adult

I'm about to go on my first date as an adult.
>Met this chick in my macro class
>I'm pretty autistic and socially awkward but she struck a conversation with me anyways
>After a couple months of talking I asked her out on a date
>She agreed

I still haven't decided on where to go or what to do. I'm scared I'm going to fuck it up. Please help anons. Oh and I live on Palisades, California.

Attached: 818N1yUIQ4L._UY395_.jpg (377x395, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowpages.com/pacific-palisades-ca/fine-dining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it seems like the only way it could go wrong is by you being nervous.

Do you want help picking a place to take her?

Yeah honestly. I mean I've never been in a date as an adult so I have no clue how I'm supposed to act or which place is appropriate to go.

When in doubt, I usually just bee myself.

But you might want to think of the "ideal boyfriend" archetype who is strong and also sensitive, because maybe that's a nice way to be. I can't really give you specific advice on how to be without hiding in the bushes talking into an earpiece.

I'm a pretty awkward person. To this day my voice still cracks when I'm nervous. I also don't know what I should wear. I really want her to like me. She is very cute and has an innocent shy girl vibe.

>>After a couple months of talking I asked her out on a date

She already knows you and is ready to take the next step. Listen to what she says and don't put on an act and you'll be fine.

As for what to do, dinner is a safe bet but I'd suggest doing some activity to be it bowling go to a museum, whatever you're into or willing to try out.

how are you when you've had some alcohol? i used to be very similar to you and on my first date i took a couple shots of liquid courage (like barely tipsy, just enough to make a difference) and i didnt sperg out a single time and because of how well that first date went as a result, i didnt feel the need to do that shit again afterwards.

that all rests on the type of person you are when you've had a drink though.

>I also don't know what I should wear.
Clean and wholesome.

>I also don't know what I should wear.

just be casual but put in a lil extra effort to look nice. dont need to get dressed up fancy.

She's really into marine biology and loves the ocean animals and all of that. Do you anons know of any aquariums or something that might be a good time. Also what restaurants would you guys recommend? She's Italian but doesn't really like pasta and all of that.

Oh alright. So nothing to fancy. So a sports jacket will be fine?

Wouldn't put that down to the alcohol but rather the effect of positive thinking, but then whatever works is fine.

i dunno how you normally dress, so no idea. just dress how you always do but spruce yourself up that lil' bit extra. maybe wear that nice top that isn't worn to fuck from every day use.

the clothes arent really that important desu. smell nice and look clean and you're golden.

yeah may well have been placebo i guess, booze does tend to make me completely forget about all my anxiety though, that said.

I honestly look like a surfer. Except I'm a bit skinnier and taller than the average surfer bro. I usually dress pretty casually (Skater pants and some cheap shirt) but I want her to think I'm making an effort because her friend told me that she is pretty excited and she took her shopping for nice clothes.

We're not exactly in a position to give you local tips from here, but an image google suggests a day at the beach, hiking and probably there is a good seafood restaurant or else a short day trip.

Top your style with grown up pants and clean shoes and a shirt. If she bought nice clothes that suggests she expects fancy dinner so just google that.

Thanks. Going with my nice pants and a clean dress shirt. I'm going with my black sneaker though because my only nice shoes are these brown church shoes that honestly look ridiculous. I am clueless as to what fancy dining is.

Fancy=expensive.

Google fine dining Palisades, California and this is your first hit. yellowpages.com/pacific-palisades-ca/fine-dining

You'd probably want to sort the restaurants in that link by rating.

>I still haven't decided on where to go or what to do.
Go to your house and rape her. Fuck I am good at this.