I used to work in an Australian business mainly servicing mainland chinese university students...

I used to work in an Australian business mainly servicing mainland chinese university students. Anyone want to hear some stories?

Attached: China-Australia-flag-puzzle.jpg (2000x1335, 172K)

I would yes, what kind of stories do you have?
Bump

Attached: chinaaus.png (693x1011, 805K)

oh course we do bruce

Attached: 1536772594877.jpg (449x299, 23K)

Mostly just the funny/annoying shit these kids do.

These students are paying around $20,000 a semester to study here and I have met maybe two that speak English well enough to even have a chance at passing without cheating or colluding. The universities are in on it and rig the courses so you can pass by rote memorisation, the study notes of which are generally passed on through chinese social media.

why are you biting the hand that feeds you?

soo wtf are they chinks getting out of it?

I'm probably going to be learning a new language soon for work. Hopefully the language I'm assigned to learn is Chinese.

China is such an alien place man, I don't think most people realize just how ridiculous the average Chinese person acts compared to people in the west

Lesbianism and to a far lesser extent homosexuality is now a big fashion statement for these chinese expats. I would say at least half of the customers were chinese females holding hands, and they do it because it's fashionable and there may be a few legitimate ones as well. The ugly one is generally the rich one, and the more decent looking one is in it for the money. Tall ones go with tall ones and midget ones go with midget ones.

They had their place, and now they've ovestepped the boundary. China shouldn't ever be a consumer of anything except fuels.

Free university degrees that they go home and get set up with jobs with, via their rich parents.

It's insanity. The mannerisms of these people are so completely different to pretty much every nationality, including Japanese.

oz is lost
and they are too stupid to do anything

Started

Attached: 4hrwBvSofXw.jpg (604x453, 64K)

The chinese would randomly assign new fashion trends and all would follow it. Every few months, for a few weeks, every female chinese customer we had would be wearing baseball caps. Every single one. Then the next day NONE would be wearing them. Obviously some sort of social media conformity.

>It's insanity. The mannerisms of these people are so completely different to pretty much every nationality, including Japanese.

Explain

My job is to get kids into foreign universities (helping with the applications process, largely re-writing all their stuff into fluent intelligent English, and interpreting stuff for them). I also deal with it when they inevitably flunk out, how to get them off probation, back into school, etc.

Rote memorisation is boring shit that sucks ass and takes tons of effort.
Understanding the way different ideas are connected, and how the facts arise as a result, is a lot more interesting and takes far less effort.
Why do people go for the rote memorisation meme?

This happens here as well. It's nuts. They've ALL, everyone in the country, started wearing these long winter trench-coat things I'd never seen before.

They often don't react to stimuli. If you popped a balloon behind one they wouldn't react. They often would step in front of cars on the street and the other one (they always travel in pairs) would have to stop them. They drag their feet because leg muscles aren't fashionable. They don't avoid bumping into people/things when they walk places, like they'll just smack straight into people when walking down the street. They don't avoid dangerous things like traffic. That and the lack of basic courtesy.

cos they don't speak fuckin English

so they go into the work force with no prior knowledge/or limited knowledge of their profession. Yikes

Asians can't think. I try to get them to think creatively, but even the ones that speak absolutely fluent English are congenitally incapable of it. All they can do is repeat what they're told.

The Koreans I often didn't notice. They generally kept a lower profile, weren't as noisy and didn't have to travel in pairs. More hard working.

Yes. We're going to see some very big problems in China once their parents start dying off and these kids starting inheriting shit. You think Chinese engineering and stuff is bad now? Just wait.

Do you think the memes about their intelligence are real? Only an idiot would invest in our housing market, for instance.

fuck off Ivan go sell you're daughter to some rich gook

I think some are capable of becoming decently intelligent, but only through actual experience in work. This is a bit of a problem as the rich kids, with actual access to education, are too lazy and entitled to get actual experience. The poor ones have the work ethic but lack the means to employ it.

Do you need creativity to be able to understand how different ideas / methods / systems are interconnected, and how new things can happen because of old stuff interacting in different ways?

investing in our housing markett isn't a bad idea, we have so much more room to grow. buying up housing near cities and populated area's is a smart move imo

Our rates have been gearing us into a massive bubble for the last 25 years, it's a nice trick to attract investment and make the country appear richer.

There's no housing shortage around the cities, as long as I can remember they've been doing massive expansions around the outer suburbs, so why are prices so high?

the whole world is like this though. many (albeit unimportant) avenues of business and such are being taken over by people who are just steering a ship built by a generation that is rapidly dying off.

though our shipbuilding generation allowed for a lot more procedure and policy to take root compared to china where anything goes.

i wonder how often some chinese executive gets caught in a machine they have never seen, let alone operated, because they wanted to check in on the employees or whatever

Most of he universities here in Sydney are filled with chunks and muzzies that are let in over aussies. I’ve heard jokes that UNSW and USYD are mostly Asian and it’s not far from the truth. UTS and Macquarie are also filed with foreigners. I understand that education is one of our biggest exports but at this point our institutions don’t give a fuck about Australians, just pocketing money off the rich Chinese. Chinks and muslims go home, we’re unironiclly full

You know to fill into this I’ve taken other courses as well that foreigners dominate in numbers. Went to get an RSA certificate and out of 30 people there were two Aussies including me in the whole group. Literally like 6 that could actually speak English. It’s insane how much we’ve grown to cater to vermin that don’t even speak our language.

the housing market is leveling off, it might take a slight dip or gradual dip but i doubt we will see something like the recession in muttland

the housing market is leveling off, it might take a slight dip or gradual dip but i doubt we will see something like the recession in muttland

Do you know anything about their political views? Do they have any moral convictions (equality/ethnocentrism), or are they just selfish?

They treat everyone like they don't exist (or are there to serve them) except for the ones they're close to (their providers, mainly).

>i've heard jokes that unsw is mostly asian
I'm an alumnist. When I was there it was easily >50% Asian.

>our institutions don’t give a fuck about Australians
Because they aren't full of Australians to begin with. Australian universities are full of foreign academics that are lured to Australia with big money to give credibility to research groups. They are usually not great academics to begin with and are more interested in collaborating with their colleagues at home to get back into that market than investing in Australia.

Almost all of them couldn't care about teaching local students which is why the quality of teaching is a complete joke and why most universities have resorted to passing people through. Even if you are a good student, you'll find that they rarely want domestic students to do research with them and will get PhD students from wherever they are from who will in turn fuck the system again when they are done.

So, Australia gets fucked from all sides.

As far as idiots like Turnbull talking about innovation or investment in research through universities, take a wild guess where that money will go.

Ya theyre fucking disgusting pigs without any basic manners

UQ is overflowing with chinese master's students. The second biggest international student group would be malaysians (burka variety).

How many chinks did you fuck? That's the best and only thing that matters in that position.

I saw the same thing when I worked my 3-year stay in Taiwan.

how easy are the femoidal entities?

... they might not be lesbians. Not sure about China, but in Korea it's pretty normal for girls to link arms and even hold hands when walking when they're just platonic friends. You sure they're lezzing out?

>They often don't react to stimuli. If you popped a balloon behind one they wouldn't react. They often would step in front of cars on the street and the other one (they always travel in pairs) would have to stop them

Apparently this has been the case since ancient times lol, someone post that pic where this dude wrote about China in the early 20th century about the general carelessness/lack of awareness of these chinks. It was said that it was common occurence that the chinks would fall off boats and drown to death (as nobody helped them) and that they would walk into the streets and get hit by horses/carts and get pinned under them, again with nobody helping them lol. Now, replace those with cars and that's why you see so many carmageddon videos coming out of China, many of which were deserved by the morons just casually walking/driving into the street without a care in the world.

the uni/student visa backdoor is absolutely revolting. Its literal invasion. All the uni campuses here are 80% chinks.

>I understand that education is one of our biggest exports

fuck off fag cuck

i go to USYD and its no joke. literally 99% of my cohort is Asian (mostly Chinese). I am 1 of the only 2 Aussies in the whole course.

UNSW and UTS are filled with indians. WSU is filled with Aussies and Lebos

>t.Pajeet