How do I get my girlfriend to lose weight

How do I get my girlfriend to lose weight.

My gf is on the chubbier side and my ex was petite but had some fat on her. I liked being able to completely wrap my arms around my ex or grab her bum and pull her towards me. She was easy to handle in bed.

I can't tell my gf that Im not as attracted to her because my ex was better at sex and was petite which is a turn on for me. I just want my gf to lose a lot of weight so I could man handle her like I did my ex.

What do?

Attached: HIM.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

Break up with her because she doesn't deserve you comparing her to your ex

Break with her because she is always be fat and you can't make someone lose weight.

dump her and get back with your ex

Because if you do get her to lose weight, she will dump you.

fat people don't deserve basic human rights

this but unironically

So my girlfriend told me to get some of those pills to make my dick hard when I went to the doc, when I got back and handed her some weight loss pills she kinda got upset

old one, but still a classic

I remember when this board would actually give good advice instead of just being but hurt over everything.

I enjoy my gfs personality. But when it comes to sex I just like really rough sex. I was able to grab my ex by her hair, pick her up, throw her around and it was great. I can't do that with this girl unless I started taking steroids.

We currently just have vanilla sex but I know we would both enjoy it more if BOTH of us exercised.

This is a fucking tuff one to pull off but the best way is to start suggesting you do physical things together and eating healthy, but tell her it's about you wanting to be the best you can for her blah blah blah if she won't get into it time to find someone else if it bothers you that bad

If you know Jow Forums so well then you should know that the advice the OP needs usually isn't the advice they're looking for

yeah no one cares about your fucking blogpost

U cant make her lose a single ounce.
If u dont want her find a girl u Do want.
>o but my tiffany is special in ways X Y & Z and memories AB - C

Ya ya who fuckin cares.
This girl could be 5 seconds from heart failure & you couldnt make her lose weight. U cant make a girl do anything. Let her do her thing, and if u dont like her thing, find someone whos thing u like more.

PS they say “never settle” for a reason. Now gtfo normie

> (You)
> I'm OP. I literally just want my gf to lose weight but don't know how to ease her into it.

I'm going to start saying we do more physical activities when we hang out. I've signed us both up for 10k runs and she agreed. Im hoping the marathon will trigger something in her

That's fine, encourage her to get healthy but don't expect her to be your ex is all, because she's an entirely different person

Once a chubber always a chubber.
And once u start trying to make little edits on a girl u will find u will never find a comfortable place to stop.

Work her fat ass out, itd be good for u both, but the way ur talking here, i know what i already said should be enough truth for u today.

No, you're being butthurt because we are telling you the opposite of what you want to hear. You don't find it a little weak minded for someone to loose weight by the motivation of their partners sexual preference? You're not attracted to you're current GF, that's your problem. Solve the problem by finding someone you are attracted to that lives s healthy lifestyle, so you don't end up in this situation again.

> can't wrap your arms around her
> she's on the chubby side
First step is to start being honest and consider if you're up for it and if she will actually try, she'll need motivation at first.

You can try to help her but it will be a slow process. The lifestyle changes meme. One small change at a time, like monthly. Start with sugar drinks, then junk foods but that doesn't mean she never has any desert just once a week max as a replacement for a meal. Then portions, etc. For exercise start with walking, walk with her. Remember everyone messes up, its no big deal don't make it one.

My advice to help her deal with other aspects in her life. People need a reminder that they have control over things in life and can accomplish things. The more they see the effect of their will, the more they use it. Eventually, they turn that lens on themself and start working out. Work out with her if you can, too.