France surrenders to protesters: will increase tax on the wealth

archive.is/k5HY5

Attached: download (23).jpg (1124x1101, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/445599-yellow-vests-continue-protests-cauchy/
youtube.com/watch?v=jAIMCRV0k9w
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
youtu.be/CeDOQpfaUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting warmer....

I hope the French don't back down

Hes still the president, and thats a problem.

now watch the wealthy just move their cash offshore to avoid taxes lol

this isnt going to work

you jew puppets voted for globalism, in this day and age your job is sent to china and your masters money is sent to the carribean islands

you are fucked until you burn the jew

They cucked on:
>wealth tax
>gas tax and prices

Now lets see if these glorious protesters can make them change EU arrangements.

Our "IRS" can track them

>we can do what nobody else has been able to do, ever

keep telling yourself that cuck, you have no idea how easy it is to be a global citizen in this day and age. moving your money and business elsewhere is as easy as dialling a phone number and speaking into it.

thos and checked. he needs to go

rt.com/news/445599-yellow-vests-continue-protests-cauchy/

Yellow Vests leader: "Fuel tax moratorium is crumbs, we want the baguette"

and when they do catch you they can seize and close the account as fast and easy as pressing the enter key

"We are not dumb."

What a fucking brainlet.

is not enought by any means at this point

guillotine them all, Pierre

We won't

Attached: 1544014971487.jpg (1748x3188, 1.17M)

What's going to happen to France, Jow Forums? Will they awaken?

Attached: chartoftheday_7611_france_and_germany_differ_starkly_on_strong_leaders_n.jpg (960x684, 124K)

>Go live in Belgium
>No ISF, no tax on business investment

Way to go Pierre

This. You can't tax the rich if they can just leave

The issue is what france is spending all this tax money on, not how they collect it.

We don't fucking care about those half mesure and taxation is still theft

We need every politicians to begone, nothing else

what all europe need is a renacionalization of the basic assest of the country starting for the bancks
the rest of industry can stary in private hands

>tax the rich more
>give even more money to Africans

>Wealth tax.
LMAO. Watch as anyone who gets put in this category flee your nation.

>seizing foreign banks bank account by pressing "enter"
no wonder they are called Russian Hackers and not Burger Hackers

They aren't. Yesterday, the government announced that they'll put a pause on the gas tax for 6 months before going forward with it. People are taking it as being taken for fools. They're more pissed now than they were before. This macron government is filled with morons.

Everything is a show for this fag:
youtube.com/watch?v=jAIMCRV0k9w

Attached: 543543254325.png (353x385, 112K)

Lol this

Attached: 1517967758434.png (424x625, 12K)

No wonder everyone is taxed to hell in this fucking country, it's like earning money is illegal

hi

the mayority of the industry cant flew with so much facility
and even if they could you can make a much more protectionist law denying them the right to export if they dont produce in the country

Exactly

They'll just get citizenship elsewhere and spit on France. Nations all over the world welcome the wealthy with open arms.

its amazing how dumb these people are. even the so called "elite" jews are fucking morons. they make one bone head move after another.

This, didn’t Hollande already try a rich person tax only for it to fail miserably??

I kind of wish I lived in the NPC world where everything had an easy solution like just tax rich people lol.

But seriously, lol at these western "leaders" who are cucking their Texas sized nations in order to make a difference on climate change when China and India exist and dont give a fuck, and sooner or later Africa will have it's own Chinese induced industrial revolution with zero environmental protections or fucks given about pollution.

If they were serious, theyd be trying to vassalize Asia and forcing them to go 100% renewable energy, because no one who knows anything would he dumb enough to think that you could turn a Chinese or Indian into a good steward of the earth or think that whatever local effort to cut down on emissions you do will put a dent in the amount of output these two billion+ population countries contribute.

Haha what.

Nigga the Panama papers came out years ago and nobody has done shit about it.

it doent matter, the french as a consumer are still there and that all you need for example taxing 30% more every iphone
and the state could create our own basic comanies that would threaaten even more their wealth
there are milion of alternatives ,we only lack will to implement them sucesfully

That what I heard from many of your countrymen.

So communism won?

So happening averted?

Doesn't mean the protesters will get anything out of it though

He campained on it, but as soon as he took office he shifted to the center and put bankers like Macron in charge of the economy. It's why his party is dead.

Yeah but you have zero power over those companies if they stop being French companies. America could give them tax breaks to relocate here that would make the French tax penalties a joke.

No, it's a desesperate mesure made because the far left controlled opposition said it will calm the people down

Protip : it won't, it's not for that that people are in the streets

I deduce that it is easier and less frustrating to expand the money pool than optimizing existing costs. All countries require businessmen or at least economists in their cabinet or whatever circle they call it.

>We don't fucking care about those half mesure and taxation is still theft
>We need every politicians to begone, nothing else
That's a bit unrealistic, isn't it Pierre.
>We want total anarchy, no taxes, no politicians
I've never seen an AnCap French person in the wild like this before.

I'm betting he's in his comfy residence, with Apple Smartphone or Computer, and talking about how we should abolish the french state.

Granted there are some unreasonable taxes, and that's the whole point of the protest.
But comon, "All Taxation is Theft", thats just so stupid.
Just look at how many americans die every year due to the prices of health services they can't afford.

Attached: republichad.png (1200x640, 204K)

>sooner or later Africa will have it's own Chinese induced industrial revolution
Countries with a sub-90 average IQ can barely into industry, user.

Attached: 1539377763063.jpg (873x797, 97K)

Its a death spiral.

Let a 85 IQ subhuman horde in claiming we need their tax income, they don’t work and just need gibs, have to raise taxes to pay for gibs, rich people move out because they’re (((global citizens))), then they claim we need more tax money so we need more immigrants, start the cycle anew. The end result is a collapsed state run by billionaires from their homes in London, Toronto, New York, and Tel Aviv.

Americans dying from healthcare is a meme, hospitals treat everyone even the uninsured. You need to stop falling for propaganda.

No

I'm really starting to consider to move out of that country, I'll have a very good degree but, while in countries like the USA I could managed to earn 10K or more, here the best I can hope for is 2000 euros

Oh, I didn't know that you know myself more than I do, thank you dude. What more can I learn about myself ?

Let them Rob and betray us, it can't be helped! Poor politicians can't possibly do anything!

>Move to the USA
Good luck, its near impossible for a Euro to move here.

They can pull levers and unclog jammed up machinery with a broom for 20 hours a day while Chinese supervisors crack the whip on them. It's a huge untapped labor market that the Chinese would have no qualms about trying to utilize

Some companies in China already have suicide nets and supplement their employees wages with meth. Imagine how theyd treat foreigners.

I don't really want to go in the USA anyway, it's not a country that attracts me and I don't want to be away from my homeland, I think more about working in Switzerland, Luxemburg or Monaco

what if they ditch their citizenship? It's what the rich here do

communism is the abolition of wage-labor. not "progressive" taxation

Attached: X9Aq1PY0IpxgnqU69L_mlfLq_4beaLnb3-9Tkta94h4.jpg (768x768, 155K)

I think that if you sell every holdings you have in France you are protected from the FISC (french IRS)

as predicted, he'll give concessions, the wealthy will pull their money out and the rioting will only get worse due to the lack of investment

They can’t, or won’t, do anything, it’s true. They stood by and let this system be built in exchange for a few crumbs.

Look Obama campaigned on going after bankers, after bankers crashed the economy, and when elected he handed them literally trillions of dollars in free money. Our system is pozzed inside and out. It’s not going to do anything. Any tax increase on the rich will be designed to be easily subverted and is essentially just a way to trick idiot libshits (Obama did it in 2011 or so).

Is it actually a wealth tax or is it an income tax?

Sadly this

Attached: 1521045546690.jpg (330x368, 38K)

This. First step is tax on wealth, second is tax the jews. Third step is the fun one.

Do photon lives matter? How about electron lives?

How little does something need to be for it life to stop mattering?

>reality will conform to me, I refuse to conform to reality
Lol this faggot has the audacity make a statement like this after saying that religion is the opiate of the people?

>Just look at how many americans die every year due to the prices of health services they can't afford.
It's less of a death thing, and more of a debt thing desu. People get taken care of but at times the cost is astronomical. People with really late stage cancer may want to try and fight it or, just things similar to that in general and it costs so much. The more government and bureaucracy gets involved, the more prices go up too. That's why middle class and wealthy people are scared of universal health care here, because they know they would bare the brunt of it and suffer the most.

I don't think taxation = theft but things are way more complex than that here. About the most fucked up thing that happens regularly imo (aside from people going into bankruptcy because they get sick) is like, an older person with no family has a stroke/heart attack. They will get treated by the hospital. And the hospitals will just dump them off on a church/homeless shelter. Shit like that happens here. And the shitty cities are all run by democrats that have a really passive-aggressive attitude towards sick/homeless etc. depending on the city. So from that point, depending on the city, they'll either have San Fransisco style poop maps and fag parades to deal with, or the city will try to push the homeless out of the shelters and out into suburbs and rural places.

All that shit will be automated before Africa is ever an industrial-anything user.

a tax on both incomes and landvalue, it was basically a badly thought tax and its suppression is totally justified

You are talking to a macronist shill

we can create our own companies even if they flew
let the rats scape until they dont have a place to go

They're dumb enough to wait so long to change it.
Dumb enough to implement it in the 1st place.
Lay off the baguettes

never been a wealth tax in history that didnt somehow end up being paid for by the middle class.
Oy veh profit margins down raise the price !

>Macronist shill
Is that an actual thing? I just assumed all frogs were operating on layers of irony that I can barely grasp.

That's the right attitude t b h, realizing you dont need the rich is pretty liberating. You can always generate new wealth and create a new elite class if you really want one.

>Yellow jackets turned out to be a bunch of commies
Color me surprised.

Dark Mage

Attached: Screenshot - 05_12_2018 , 17_13_04.jpg (457x816, 37K)

In NYC they doing this congestion tax scam. They taxing deliveries and say those companies will be taxed.
They just going to bill residents for trans costs.
They could be honest and say residents who dont even use roads will now pay for busy streets.

>French working class kill people to stop climate change policy
Good

>Americans peacefully vote for Trump to stop climate change policy
bad

...hmmm

> we're not dumb
I seriously doubt it.

Mr Facts from Harvard would like a word with you:
>45 000 Americans die yearly due to lack of Healthcare coverage
Source, Harvard : news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

>What more can I learn about myself ?
Diagnosing a High Probality of you having a cuckold fetish

masters make reality

slaves confirm to reality

Attached: Karl-Marx-Monument-Chemnitz-r-w1920-q75-m1442915800.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

uhm that's a tax on the poor too.

rich will just not spend as much money.
and rich people definitely will not move to France, either.

And who will buy debt to fuel the economy if there are no rich people?

>Be Euro-faggot
>Specifically Euro-faggot
>Criticize Right Wing countries like Australia and the U.S.

>Literally move all your millionaires out of France and to countries like Australia and the U.S. (also Canada and New Zealand but they're just puppet states)

Attached: 3DD16F6A00000578-4269494-image-a-16_1488329364596.jpg (634x410, 71K)

nice proxy shill, trying to push your narrative here pretending you are French

Getting rid of parasites isn't even an option?
Right, they will have to get rid of themselves then.

so the commies won.

Time to invade france.

Attached: Germany-0.png (279x307, 45K)

NEVER TAKE WHAT THE ENEMY GIVES YOU

Also, show flag niggerfaggot

we didnt abolish wage-labor yet. soon tho

Attached: DsS-fCfUcAAkmTC.jpg (491x488, 99K)

Yeah sure, have your (you) faggot

At least it's not a true wealth tax like in the Netherlands. It's like 1% of their account balances each year or something.

>Masters make a reality that lasts like 60 years at best before collapsing, becoming capitalist-fascists or being irrelevant on an island out in the middle of the Caribbean

FTFY

goddamn a yearly of 45,000 in a nation that is 350 million people I say health care seems mighty fine

This is our flag you nigger

not for long desu.

Attached: 1598012595628.png (622x622, 28K)

> they're killing us
hutzpa of you people is unbelievable!

Here they have an exit tax, but if said rich person already has his funds out of the states, well the IRS is fucked. Here we have an expression, posession is 9/10s of the law.

That's nothing... try 250,000 from idiot doctors.
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

What do I have to do to skip steps (1) and (2)?

that was not communism. wage labor existd in the soviet union. the workers sold their alienated labor to a class of bureaucrats instead to the capitalist class.

not communism

We have socialized medicine. That’s the reality. It is mostly a non-White benefit.

I don't do fiscal laws, I don't know how it works exactly here

>The more government and bureaucracy gets involved, the more prices go up too. That's why middle class and wealthy people are scared of universal health care here, because they know they would bare the brunt of it and suffer the most.

Completely wrong statement.
Hospitals in America set their own prices from anything from a scalpel to a glass of water and jack up the prices ten times over.

Here is a video, Adam Ruins Everything, Hospitals And Healthcare edition.
It summarizes everything you need to know about the fucked up system that is American Health Services.
youtu.be/CeDOQpfaUc8

I hope you'll enjoy and learn something about your own country

Attached: cleese-reac.jpg (367x388, 17K)