Just went on a first date. Didn't kiss her or anything (she's religious so it wouldn't have been a good idea)...

Just went on a first date. Didn't kiss her or anything (she's religious so it wouldn't have been a good idea), but when we were leaving, we shook hands and I said "it was nice to see you and we should hang out again soon." She said "sure" and then we left.
What should I do next?

Attached: 56b.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Bump. I think I might invite her to go bowling with me and 2 friends.

I think you should invite her to go bowling with you and about 2 friends.

This.

You literally did the hardest part. Just literally do generic date shit

Have you thought about inviting her to go bowling with you and 2 friends?

Attached: PRKUz60j.jpg (1252x1252, 98K)

Shook her hand, Christ it's no wonder there are so damn many virgins on this board. You know a hug is perfectly acceptable at the end of the date if you don't want to kiss her right ? Tell the truth OP she a Mormon ?

How long should I wait before contacting her again? Is 3 days still the standard?

t. chad

>Invite her to go bowling
>In addition to her, invite 2 friends
It's that simple OP

Bump.

>Shaking hand with a woman

What if you didn't invite 2 friends?

Make plans with friends to go bowling first. Then, when you ask her to come along, not only do you have ligitimate plans that make you seem more outgoing and fun, but if she bails you'll have a couple of friends ready to hang out with for comfort.

>westerners are limp wristed faggots who shake hands after a good date instead of kissing the girl or the very least hug her tight with kisses on her cheek and make her feel like a woman

>shaking hands with a girl
Make sure to stuff you pockets with spaghetti next time you go bowling with her and around 2 friends.

On the 2nd date, would it be weird to grab her hand while she's sitting down and hold it? Kind of like randomly grabbing her hand if we were at a movie theater.

Last bump. I think I will invite her to go bowling, but I need to know how long I should wait before I text her again. I don't want to seem clingy or desperate.

You didn't even tell us when your last date was. What do you want from us? I already told you to make the arrangement with your friends first. Props if one of them is female. As soon as you've made plans with them, you can go ahead and hit your girl up. Don't play games. And be honest to your friends about it. Tell them you like this chick.

Btw, I wouldn't bring friends, but that's just me. You don't need their company as an excuse to hang out with someone you wish to date. If you like bowling so much, just ask her if she wants to go. If she's not feeling it, have a fun backup plan. Just stay outcome-independant about it, in case she seen lukewarm about meeting at all.

Bruh, if you’re stressing out over texting her this soon because you think it’s gunna make tounseen climgly and desperate, then you’re probably going to overthink this shit until you *are* clingy and desperate.

Don’t play games, just go with the flow. If you ave an idea, act on it, and then move on.

Where clingy and desperate behavior kicks in is when you’re obsessing for like 2 hours and then you suddenly dump the 10,000 words you’ve been thinking about all at once—rather than just shooting a couple of lines 2 seconds after the thought occurs, and then just going in with your day without dwelling on it.

Don’t try to play games. You obviously don’t yet have the self control to, so don’t try to show off, or you’re just gunna fall on your face.

>"Woah, there's virgins on a board about advice no way"

>He's actually doing the bowling plan
don't forget those two friends user

Attached: 121.png (221x214, 47K)

Take her out for Ice cream dumb ass, then KISS HER STUPID.

Attached: 1524457393805.jpg (1240x918, 581K)

Another question: should I text her and talk about random shit, or should I only text her when I'm asking her out?
I know I'm asking a lot of stupid questions here, but this is seriously the furthest along I've gotten with a girl in a VERY long time, I do NOT want to fuck it up.

Finger her and kill her father, and then go bowling

Attached: 1523423247645.jpg (958x973, 143K)

>we shook hands
Wtf man it's a date not a business meeting

Invite her to go bowling in your pants

i hope you will be happy with her and have a handful of beautiful kids

in roughly 30 years at this pace

>Didn't kiss her or anything
This kinda wasn't a date, OP.

Attached: gugu.jpg (850x426, 60K)

I'm not making fun of virgins fuck it took me awhile as well, but a handshake ?

Well I can totally get the not kissing her on a first date, a lot of girls don't but at least a hug is in order unless you just totally fucked it up or something

Don't text random shit, texts are for light flirting and getting a date set up. If you want to impress her bud call her, it will make you stick out in her mind if you do it right. BTW there are like a thousand youtube vids on this that can help you out

I think the hand shake is indicative of her wanting to suck off your 2 buddies in a bowling alley bathroom while it's your frame.

Not him but I try to use texting for setting up dates and light flirting BUT I have a question for you.
Went on a second date with a girl and had a great (if awkward) time but we both knew that we wouldn't be able to see each other again for a couple weeks at minimum. Now I'm not really a big texter and prefer to talk in person but up until today she's been texting me every day but I have trouble thinking of things to talk about and feel bad just randomly ending the conversation. I did get a big vibe that she wants to see me again so I don't want to fuck it up between now and then just because I didn't talk to her enough or something. I was assuming I wouldn't even see her again after the few days ago the second date was so I didn't really think of how to keep it up for a gap but I messed up and now I really like her

Attached: 1525524572873.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Don't be afraid to end a conversation it's better than boring a girl bud, like I said there are a thousand videos on how to text girls properly and the advice most give are extremely helpful and valid. Don't worry if she takes time to get back with you she might just want to make it look like she is not available to give you the impression she is not easy and she is someone worth chasing ( that one of their little games they love to play). If you really want her to chase you turn the game around on her, I know it sucks waiting but patience is a good thing after you get things rolling . If you can't think of anything to say don't say anything lightly flirt tell her you want to see her while asking her out, if she says shes busy but hints at a latter time she's playing by the old hard to get playbook. I hope this helps I'm not a relationship expert but I do have a lot of experience when it comes to this stuff with mostly good results

Also calling her to set up another date throws them for a loop anymore, girls are so use to texts that their mind often can't process that a guy actually will call them in this day and age, it will make you stand out to her

Here is what I feel was a decent flirt text with a girl I'm talking to who is playing hard to get ( I avoided texting her for most of the day btw until she came to me).

Her: Hey

( wait for 10 to 15 ) me: Hi

Her:Just wanted to see if your ok hun

Me: Well I am now that I'm talking to you

Her: well that's sweet

Me: I see your birthday is coming up, and I'm just going to stop you right here and say that though I am very flattered I will not being jumping out of any giant cakes for you

Her: LOL

Me: Look I have to get going here extremely busy but it was great talking to you and i'll text you later because I really want to see you again

Her : do that

Oh it's not that we're not seeing each other again for no reason, I saw her last the day before she left town and she even mentioned it sucked that she was leaving while we were all cuddled up and such. And then when we parted ways she mentioned that we won't be able to see each other again for a couple weeks. Honestly too she puts a lot of the work into texting compared to me which is probably a first for me usually the other way around. But I mean with some girls I've texted them very little except to set up dates but with her she'll text me to ask whatever but I don't want to leave all the texting up to her to initiate or it will look bad on my part. I feel like she already is semi-chasing me instead with me reciprocating a bit but not enough. I don't want to seem TOO disinterested or too desperate but I've gotta maintain the balance for a couple weeks don't know if that can work that long.
My only issue with calling is not knowing when someone is free to take a call so even if they're texting you actively and you call them they could still be mid-conversation with a friend in person. Depending on your relationship with the person it could work but for example, girl that agreed to get coffee with me when I asked yesterday but nothing concrete, only met her off tinder/bumble (matched twice, ghosted her the first time when convo got boring) so calling her up might come off as annoying depending what she's doing if you get me

Attached: 1519607733011.png (900x901, 547K)

Sounds like you have things pretty much on track bud, she's obviously in to you good job! Just keep it simple tell her your really looking forward to seeing her again, don't give to much information about yourself until she asks ( they like mystery). Heres something I did ( and Christ this sounds corny but it worked for me) I asked her to send me a picture of her smiling to brighten up my day, she ate that up

Not OP here, where did this bowling with 2 friends meme come from?

Clearly OP was lying and this wasn’t a date. It was a business meeting.