Getting older

Wait until you're in your 30s user you will be in your male prime !!
>social life reduced to the odd dinner or a couple beers once in a blue moon
>most joy derives from maintaining property and home improvements
>all but 3-4 friends have drifted away
>can still bang the odd 20yo but mostly have to choose roasties for dating
> parents have become old blue haired geezers all of a sudden
>almost nothing interests anymore
>roastie dumps you and you're lucky to lean on your remaining pals for a 10 minute phone call
>bored and lonely almost all of the time

It'll be great user your male prime!!!

Attached: IMG_2170.jpg (523x366, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/explore/trigglypuff
media.giphy.com/media/o6SQRR0Etm90Y/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a wife and kids retard

How am I supposed to get a wife and kids when all I can attract are max baggage roasties or vapid college sluts?

>high school chads prime
popping cherries and drinking beers on the baseball field

>average male 30s prime
>settled down with chads left overs and take care of a kid

I don't think you know what prime means.

What if i don’t want kids?

Op up in here. Would honestly settle down with a woman and have a family but it's very hard to select someone worthwhile in this day and age. Too many friends and people I've known have gotten cucked or screwed over badly I am very cautious

Damn dude it's like you just typed my life

It's my life too man. Sux

>all I can attract are max baggage roasties or vapid college sluts
I'm pretty sure this is a cultural thing, and not an age thing.

t. 34yo who is fucking a hot 25yo and a yummy 23yo regularly, who both adore him.

Now i understand why life begins at 30.It's the beginning of your life being fucked.

Attached: thecrisis.jpg (250x193, 8K)

Yeah, that's what happens when you fall for the "women age like milk, men age like wine" meme and think that life will magically get better for you when you get older. Try living today, not waiting for tomorrow.

Ophere. Yeah I know bro I just don't find smashing bitches very sporting anymore. Iys easy to get good looking bitches and bed them but hard to find someone worth risking half your house over

>using the term "roastie" in your 30's

Pathetic.

This is what you get for believing what 20 year old virgins have to say about a man's 30s.

Why are you such a whiny little shit? Nothing is promised in this life except death. Grow the fuck up man and think for yourself, fight for your own life, etc.

I really hate your bitch boy, lazy attitude.

Try not casually referring to women as bitches. I know most of them are but at least try and delude yourself into thinking there are some ladies out there waiting for you.

Oh and this is coming from a guy who fucked four women in one night last month.

As far as your “herpa derpa no one is worthwhile” bullshit, that’s because YOU’RE probably not that worthwhile. Be honest with yourself - you’re sitting around bitching on an Internet forum about how hard and boring your life is.

Has it occurred to you that you should probably go do something about it? Liiiike:
>Be social
>Have hobbies
>Frequent a gym
>Read, preferably outside
>Make use of the internet
>Work towards an occupation that you enjoy for its own sake

If you’re doing these things and you seriously aren’t meeting women that are “worthwhile,” then the fault is your own. I walk down the street and greet strangers and meet people that are “worthwhile” almost every day.

The fact that you even used the “huuur wimminz aren’t worthwhile in this day and age” meme shit says it all.

>Nothing is promised in this life except death

And having to pay taxes

You can get around paying taxes.

h-how did you fuck 4 women in one night?
Also logistically- what the fuck

It's not it is some roastie who goes around these threads and down talks any men who dare say anything negative about modern thots

Not legally. If you don’t you will get fucked

Challenge accepted.

>h-how did you fuck 4 women in one night?

Quickly.

Join the Peace Corps, and go somewhere with a lot of volunteers. Two solid years getting wasted with crazy hippies.

The trick was finding a bisexual girl that I both enjoyed as a person and enjoyed sexing. ... .... Try going out dancing with a bisexual girl sometime that you actually enjoy spending time with.... it blew my mind how good we were at picking up other women.

Oh look, it’s that guy who pretends I’m not real so that he can sleep at night. I actually have pictures of it, and videos. No, you can’t see them because you haven’t earned it. Choose to believe or not, not my issue.

>mfw this is his way of telling us he doesn't last very long

I don't have an issue with any of the other shit you said but I don't believe you for one minute about fucking four girls in one night. How did you even plan that out and set it all up without something falling through? How did you even have time? Did you literally stay up all night? And none of them were late or didn't care that you wouldn't stay and bounced after an hour or two to hit the next one?

I just don't believe it man, I'm calling g bullshit. Tell me how you managed this, and it better be a convincing story with a lot of hard to invent details or i'm gonna know you're lying.

Sounds pretty decent actually

Wow lets all bow to the anonymous internet bullshiter God. Fuck off loser.

Where is it writ large that you have to share homes with the women you love? People do relationships in various ways. Why not focus on enjoying your time with the woman you fuck already?

Yeah he's full of shit lmao. The best he could do was a lame story about a bisexual friend because that automatically gives him the first girl plus some king of mystical "help" pulling another three.

Fucking ridiculous, if this is the best he can do I'm disappointed

It's a roastie not a man look at the sentence structure

Now that I look closer you are probably right, very feminine typing patterns.

>I don’t believe you
Again, not my problem man.
>How did you plan it
My plan was, “Hey [girl I like], want to go out dancing tonight?” Then, when we were dancing, we actually spoke to people. Fancy that, actually speaking to people when you’re out. Then, we found two girls who had gone out for the night together. She danced with one, I danced with the other, we invited them back to my place. The rest was history.
>Time
...What are you talking about? You go out, you flirt, you take them home, you make them comfortable... and then you tag team them all night.
>Did you stay up all night
I passed out after busting in the fourth girl and passing out from exhaustion. The trick is to NOT GET TOO DRUNK and also smoke CBD with a sativa.
>None of them were late
... What?
>Wouldn’t stay
The fourth one slept in my bed with me. I didn’t let her put her panties back on, made her sleep naked with me with my cum spilling out of her.
>Logistics
Easy bro - tag team them. When you get tired, let the bisexual girl take over for a while while you rest.
>Caring
They didn’t give two shits. The bisexual girl likes women - why would she care that I bring home two women for her? As for the two friends we met out.... why do you think they were out in the first place? To play Scrabble?

You see, when Men cut it out with the herpa derpa Jesus / jealousy / women as virgin purity fag shit.... and start actually letting women be women... you’ll find that most women have fluid sexuality and will “go with the flow.”

So no, none of these women were suddenly like, “I REFUSE this debauchery in the name of MY LORD JESUS!” The fourth girl sucked the other two girls’ wet off of my cock before I fucked her with it. How /why? Because I put my hand on her said, looked deep into her eyes, and said, “I want to be clean for you” and smiled like the devil.

You don’t have to believe me. I won’t be offended. I realize this sounds like magic to most of you.

t. permavirgins
I've fucked five virgins in one HOUR. You guys are all literal pussy faggots, the fuck out of my way

>I think you need to schedule fucking

Jesus H. Christ, I'm not that guy, and I don't believe him either, but your reasoning is fucking atrocious.

I believe you m8. Keep it up, one day these lads will stop jacking off for at least 2 fucking days

Oh yeah, and USE SEX TOYS. I especially like my bullet vibrator.

Again, I realize that most of the people reading this are too insecure to let a girl use a vibrator, let alone own a vibrator and have it ready at my place, and actively use it on women.

But... go ahead and keep doing what you’re doing guys. From your disbelief it sounds like its really working for you.

Thanks man, you too. I won’t judge their “head in the sand” mentality too harshly because we all know it’s easier to whine like bitch boys instead of DO something about it..... But i assure this story is real, believe it or not.

And, the icing on the cake, is that once people at my job found out about it.... I’ve been having to beat these women away with sticks.

Good luck to you and to anyone reading this... happy trails guys.

t. lying permavirgin PUSSY
Fuck off buddy, we all know you're a pathetic little pussy NEET. The fact that you think fucking 4 women in a night is an achievement makes me think you may not have even kissed a girl before. I've fucked 8 girls in three hours one time, you little shit, don't try to fool yourself into thinking you can fool me. I've probably fucked you too before, pussy, don't start on me

Attached: 713cb23c2af07c57e2569b96476598e8.jpg (979x1305, 259K)

Fuck this sluts getting annoying

The irony. Do you even have a brain to comprehend what landing a single chick is like? Have you ever had sex, you little robot twat?

Right? It’s how you spot maladjusted bitch boys:
>SLUTS
>LIAR
>SHAME
Anything to prevent them from confronting their own truth - that my story could be their story if not for their shitty character and lack of action.
>I’m ronery!
>WAAAAA
>... ... ...
>UR A SLUT!
In truth I’m grateful for useless men like them... if not for them, those two friends we met out might have already found other men before we got to them.

Damn right brother. I'm just glad I have a Brad to finally back me up here, what a little pee wee twat

Attached: mrbean072way_wide-bfaafef77349a2c9101d90e3eabe182a7fd1875f.jpg (1400x786, 286K)

LOL TRIGGERED THIS HARD.

giphy.com/explore/trigglypuff

media.giphy.com/media/o6SQRR0Etm90Y/giphy.gif

Oops.

Eh... Good try man. Would almost be believable if you didn't make it sound so easy.
Cool story though. Tune it up a little bit and maybe some more people will fall for it.

Sometimes shit happens spontaneously but most of the time you have to plan it out.

No. You really don't. You have to plan dates with your girlfriend. But fucking is almost always spontaneous, and requires little preparation and planning. In fact trying to plan shit out is how you ruin it.

I'm talking about fucking multiple girls in one night
That requires really tight planning and execution unless you really believe the other "guy's" bullshit story about a magical spontaneous 5way with his bi friend and three strangers from the club.

i wouldn’t try to keep reasoning with them user. Nothing you say will matter.

If they admit you’re right, they would have to take a long, hard look at themselves and realize that my experiences are possible, that they haven’t had them, and then they would have to ask, “Why?”

The true answer is that their shitty men. I work out. I am gainfully employed in something interesting to me and to other people. I read all the time and am very well educated. Why? Because I work hard and smart. I work.

These men calling me a liar, trying to shame me, calling me a slut etc...? They don’t work, they just whine.

Accepting the truth would require them to come to terms with the fact that they’re just not that great because they choose to be shit balls instead of work hard and flourish as people.

And what Jow Forums reading NEET wants to actually confront themselves and put in real work? not many.

Which is why I’m watching a video of me banging out multiple women on my split screen... and they’re busy convincing themselves it’s not real.

Keep telling me it’s not real guys, it’s kind of turning me on how fucking useless most of you are. Thank God you’re so fucking useless guys.

Look man, I'll humor you. I work myself, in decent shape, had a few GFS and a few one night stands, most girls I've banged in one night is two, not at the same time.
Of course your experience is "possible," but very unlikely. Given that this is Jow Forums and the outrageousnous of your story, I'd say there is MAYBE a 10% chance that it actually happened, and a 90% chance you are bullshitting. Let me ask you a few questions:
What city are you in?
What club did you go to?
What line of work are you in?
What line did you use to close?

The people in this thread remind me of having to talk to that one weird foreign guy at work who tells you stories about how he banged some chick this weekend and how awesome he is. All you can do is smile, nod your head, and say sure right on...! But, just looking at him, you know he's full of shit.

So your logic is this:
>I didn’t do it
>So no one can.
That’s fucking dumb, and you should stop.

As for the personal information, how about no, because that would break anonymity. Plus, none of the questions you asked matter. What matters is how I use those facts to my advantage.
>city
Filled with single women. Nothing else really matters and even that doesn’t because I’ve lived in some shit holes... made no difference to my sex frequency. Game matters. Confidence matters. Taking care of oneself matters.

You’re in decent shape. I’m cut as fuck. Enjoy your “decent shape” while I have enough confidence (and abs) to take a woman’s hands and put them under my shirt while I’m dancing with her.
>Club
Why does this matter? At all?
>Line of work
Something interesting. Again, when I was unemployed and living with my parents, I was fucking college students... and professors... at my local college.
>Closing line
Are you serious right now?

Do you look in Cosmo for sex advice too? And it’s a “closing” line at that... bro, what the fuck are you talking about with a closing line? You know what my closing line was? “Hey, you should back and smoke weed with us at my place.” You know what my opening line was, “Hi!” Lol.

I can tell by your questions that you’re not quite there. You’re looking for a manual, a reason, a man to lead you to water.... bro you have to go GET the water. That’s the attitude you need, not, “PROVE TO ME (via my useless investigative questions) that this is possible!”

You don’t have to believe me. That’s the beauty of all of this - the choice is your like Captain Planet. You can believe that it’s possible and work towards it... OR you can try to tear it down by looking for reasons to not believe it.

That’s all you. I’m good.

Not the guy you're talking to but I lost it at when you were talking about how cut you were. Your internet bullshittery is at such a high level that you should be teaching classes. Well played, user. Well played. I had a good laugh at your posts.

Yes someone so confident and operating at such a high level has all day to write novels in this thread. What a faggot

Guys... why on earth do you think it matters if you believe me?

Don’t believe me. Please, don’t. Keep shaming people. Keep telling yourselves it’s not real. Keep doing what you’re doing.

I will keep doing what I”m doing...and who I’m doing... all of them... at the same time. In fact, please keep posting how little you believe me. It just makes me feel that much more like I’ve won at life.

One Friday night last month was so spectacular that people on the internet are in complete and utter disbelief. /patting myself on the back right now.

You know who believes this happened? Men at work. Who tell women. Who then give me more attention and sex. THOSE people, it matters if they believe me. You guys? It doesn’t.

But your tears and cries of shame! liar! Make me feel amazing.

Hahaha okay man. Nice try, you almost had me going.
Like I said, it would work better if you work on the details.

Hahaha yeah you get em user! Some of the best posts I've had the pleasure of reading in some time. Those college creative writing classes won't even be a blip on your radar.

Hey man, that's awesome. I think you're full of shit, but as long as YOU believe it happened, that's all that matters right?

It really doesn't require planning. It requires luck. I managed 2 girls in one night on my last trip to Vegas. I went out gambling after the second girl, as at that point I didn't have any need to fuck any more, but had I decided to go back out to the clubs instead, there's no reason I couldn't have met a third girl with a little luck. And I didn't have a single plan that night other than going out to have fun.

>It doesn't matter if you believe me, but I'm going to write fucking novels trying to convince you.

Obviously it doesn't require planning if you get lucky and score with randoms but if you are working with what's in your contact list then obviously some logistics will be involved.

I think you should know by now that's all there is
what you're looking for doesn't exist, it's why fiction is so appealing

I'm 29 and whenever I go by high schools for my work I wish I could fuck a high school girl pussy.

This

>enjoy your childhood user, it's the best years of your life
>enjoy your carefree teenage days user, it's the best years of your life
>enjoy college, it's the best years of your life
>on your own, got a job, welcome to the world, it's the best years of your life
>retirement? life ending? live it up! it's the best years of your life!
It's almost like humans beings are programmed to yearn for times gone by because the future is uncertain and scary :^)

This just in: life sucks.
In other news: things people have been telling us our whole lives that we refused to believe but that ended up being true anyway despite everyone telling us that televised life and reality could not possibly be any further apart if one of them was an alien alphabet.

Sorry, mate, we all got the warning. Looking back, there wasn't a single goddamn person who said life ends up like Disney, 'cept Disney.

OP is a faggot. Life in your 30s is better than ever before.

its gona be hell if you have the mindset of an attention whore

>getting married

Uhh everyone does?

>things people have been telling us our whole lives
I found it the opposite.
People had been saying how life will be better.
How life will turns out better.
Things will solve themselves out.
lies like that.

Now i'm 27,
and nothing in life is great for me, nor do i see it going to be great in the future.
Even if i work hard for it,like really really hard, sacrificing my health/free time/etc for a better life,
It's not guaranteed, and with a huge chance of failure/average result, far from being successful.

I don't know what I was taught if I'm being honest
I have an insane, neurotic aversion to failure, I am an anxious mess and depression wracks most facets of my life

I just think externalizing the blame for that is being petty and puerile. I sure as fuck am capable of these, I got shoulders that can lift so I can do hard work and earn good money and carve a lot in life far more respectable than what I have. I just don't do it because lol fuck life
inevitable death, inertia, etc. etc.
I'll put effort in when it's life or death but until then a slow, meandering amble toward death is fine.
Talking to my mother now seems like she has a lot of regrets about me but I always feel like that's my fault. I feel like a lot of things are really weird; like people all took up something but all I ever did was find escapes, and people always talk about passion but I don't really have any unless it involves trying to fire someone else's passion up. I'll be sitting there at 6 AM with people throwing conniptions just to try and help them make sense of things but when it comes to investing in myself I figure 'why bother.'
It's like I know I'm a waste of my own effort but others are infinitely more deserving. Now if only everything good wasn't charity or just a front for horribly jew tricks I could channel outward but I lost my last job because we went from 'charitable, generous work' to 'lol let's be corporate'
off of what, you fucking patsy
used panties and soiled t-shirts? fuck people are stupid

Op here thanks for the serious responses lads. I'm not really depressed or even miserable I'm just not interested in much anymore.

>started balding at 16
>am 21

lmao i feel like my life ended before it started

Ive done all those things and still dont have a girl, nor am I happy. I get what your saying about being passionate and motivated, setting goals, challenging yourself, etc, but none of those things lead to women or happiness. The only thing that leads to women is pouring a fuck ton of effort and resources into finding a girl(which is better used on yourself) and the only thing that leads to happiness is just only doing the things you enjoy, which is impossible for a 30 year old.

The American dream is a lie, the only way to live life freely and happy is to deviate from the standards. Most will fail and get married.

>not getting drunk smoking meth on the daily and becoming and immediate and lethal threat to yourself and others.
its like you;re not even trying to live

I believe this possible, but I want to here about all of your failures first. You dont go A-Z as a kid without either fucking up alot or someone teaching you.

I can believe in your success, but success isnt real without failure.

Hey man, guy you’re responding to - it seems like you’ve gone to the dark side on this one. I invite you to come back. There’s still my friend.
>motivation, goals, challenging yourself doesn’t lead to happiness
I invite to consider the following: 1) Happiness shouldn’t be your goal - flourishing as a person (eudaimonia) is a better goal in my experience. Happiness is a feeling. The satisfaction and progress a person experiences by fighting for one’s own life? That’s way more important than a fleeeting feeling of happiness.

2) If you’re truly working towards positive goals for yourself and trying to build a life for yourself... why isn’t leading to greater overall satisfaction for you? Perhaps there’s a deeper challenge or issue that you’re facing here...
>The only thing that leads to women etc etc.
I couldn’t disagree more. I don’t work out to get fucked. I work out to arm myself with tools and resources so that I can go out and make my life better. ONE - and only one - facet of that is women. It also brings me pleasure to know I can handle myself in dangerous situations, I get a great boost from looking in the mirror when I wake up, I can lift semi heavy objects... if I want to do yard work, I know I have the physical tools I need... you see what I’m saying? Don’t work out for women. Work out to be a better you and, because you’re a better you, women naturally follow most of the time.
>Impossible for a 30 year old
Not so fast. I quit a lucrative job that my parents and society loved to go do something my parents despised me for. I took a 75% pay cut. You read that right.

So... I’m going to quote Drake on this one, “Fuck that shit. You can still do what you wanna do, you just gotta trust that shit.”

I challenge you to seize the day, sir.

Truer words were never spoken.
>Fuck up story
Middle school. Girl interested in me... but she has a funny last name. The school finds out she’s into me. My “friends” make merciless fun of me because this girl is unpopular because of her last name. I’m confused as it is - middle school.... - so I don’t capitalize on it.

I saw her a few years ago... my fucking lord was she smoking hot. I fucked up, hard, by listening to bitch boys who couldn’t get a woman to save their lives trying to tell me what to do with mine.

Small lesson learned... big consequences in my life IF and only IF I take the lesson to heart and apply it.

One small failure among 1,000s. I channel Thomas Edison finding a million ways how to not do something before I invent the damn light bulb.

But once that light bulb goes off... ding.

What I've found comes with age is being comfortable with yourself. My teenage years and early 20's were characterised by not knowing what the fuck I was doing and trying too hard to be something because I wasn't really anything. I was quite insecure about that. It wasn't until my mid 20's that I became confident in myself and had the resources to be able to move towards being the person I wanted to be. When I was younger I was always looking to be something without putting in effort. What would you prefer your social life to be? It should reflect reality, most people are busy. What is wrong with maintaining property? Shit I never thought I'd enjoy gardening, but turns out I'm into it, seasonal changes, soil ecology, composting, growing food. I share a fear of everything becoming boring. Like I'm filling my time with hobbies and interests in order to give my life meaning, but I'm not sure what happens when that drive abates. I think that it doesn't abate really, when you are tired of living you just get ready to die, it probably works quite naturally in well adjusted people because a passion for new knowledge and skills is what keeps the psychological wolves at bay and keeps you going, like chicken and egg, comes hand in hand with being alive. It sounds like you aren't happy with how your life is going, but luckily you are in a position to show awareness of this and change things (keeping it grounded in reality) until you are happier.

I accept that this is simple perspective. It could be seen as a gradual shrinking of every potential until you accept the smallest possible amount of pleasure and pretend to yourself you really are fulfilled. Maybe this is what getting old is like? Maybe it is all about coming to terms with increasing limitations and realising that you aren't going to be anything other than what you are and if so you might as well choose to be happy? Maybe this is why so many men commit suicide before the age of 50, those left figure out a way to deal.

The problem here though is one of unmet expectations. You feel short changed by the concept of a male prime, but you've not explained what a male prime looks like? Could you?

If I had to define being a man it'd be characterised by sacrifice. Most people are going to shit on you, yet you are going to continue doing what you need to do to look out for those who you love because you are a man. You'll allow love into your life, even though it is the primary way for life to hurt you because you know that is how you express yourself, you satisfy yourself by meeting these challenges and self inflicted miseries and the pay off is better than the alternative of being irrelevant. It is all sacrifice really, you'll expend your energy again and again and in return you are to expect nothing except attachment which will end up hurt you. Enjoy the ride I guess?

Thing is, men get this. Everybody talks shit about how men aren't emotional and don't have empathy for one another. Cruel children maybe, but the men I know get this entirely. They don't need to say it all the time because it is what it is, by virtue of being a man I understand you brother.

Well said man. Great job finding your path.

1) I get what you saying. It's the reason why Im trying to join the military and go for deployment. I need to do something that will make myself feel proud, even in death. I just never been truly happy in life after burying my dad at 14 right before my birthday, and burying my friend of 13 years at 25 because I couldn't convince him to not kill himself. Right now, Ive been kicked out of my first apartment after my roommates pissed on all of my stuff because of my anger issues.(Still technically my fault, but not an okay with their response). I have nothing to show for in my life except for a coulpe of graves to visit. I am trying to turn that around with as much effort as I can.

2) I dont work out for pussy either. I just wanted to be strong and "make it" in life and I failed that too. Was supposed to fight in MMA and couldn't get the right paperwork in time.To top that off with almost losing my mom to a heart attack, having to move out for the first time and injuring my leg (giving myself osteoarthritis) that dream died. Now Im going to bite six bullets and enlist. As for women, I had women actively go after me and I still fucked it up. No car, no place of my own, no skill and no confidence=no girl. It wouldnt be the end goal to have a girl ,nor would it make me that much happier. Having your shit together is more important than fucking pussy. You gotta have already "made it" and then some to have girls, and i haven't made it.

Right now Im sleeping in my dead friends house because his mom feels sorry for my ass. You cant always do want you want to do, because you cant resurrect the dead. But you can change yourself. Life isnt a dream, it's a nightmare you gotta fight. Ill seize the day but most of the time it will seize me.

I feel for the struggles you’ve faced in life.

But how does carrying around all of this baggage help you? Stop letting your baggage cripple you and get your head in the game.

Also, a homeless Cuban living out of his car selling perfume at gas stations managed to get pussy. Don’t excuse yourself because your life is hard. Life tests us all and no, we don’t need to compare because, guess what - there are children that are born into this world with NO mother or father, have their clits and dicks mutilated, and don’t have running water.

Should those kids give up and die because “woe is me”?

Put down your bagge. Right now. Get your head back in the game and stop living your present according to your past.

What an ungrateful cunt you are. Ive got absolutely nothing in terms of women, the " occasional roastie" or college slut" would be fine enough.

minus the sex and friends this was just my life since age 18 but too bad for you normie

>parents have become old blue haired geezers all of a sudden
That really sucks

That's what people say when they experience quarterlife crisis.

Attached: noway!.jpg (2000x1000, 134K)