Tinder General

What pick up line on tinder had worked the best for you? I’ve had pretty good luck with “When you eat watermelon, do you spit or swallow the seeds?”

Attached: AF9E1F14-16EA-4DDD-B80C-461D339939BF.jpg (400x400, 7K)

"I like this conversation a lot already" was my opener, when I met the woman I've been dating for 18 months.

I tried out the “All these forks and knives” one from last thread and got a good enough amount of replies

They should call this app ‘Timber’, ‘cause I just fell for you.

Open with a joke:

What dating app do pædophiles use?

Tindergarten

Wanna fuck?

This is unironically one of the best I’ve ever seen. Unique, cute and funny

>matched with a girl yesterday
>had some small talk, feels awkward but doesnt every tinder conversation?
>agree to talk again, so I cant be that much of a fuck up
>part of me really, really wants to be upfront with what I want
>I have a foot fetish and just want to smell and kiss a girls feet, but also take her on dates and have fun
>a FWB situation, we've both said we dont want hookups but arent interested in anything too serious too fast
>at least I did, she seemed to agree

I'm really tempted to go this route and just flat out tell her, Ive never been upfront about this before and figure I have nothing to loose. Thoughts/suggestions? I wont try to be creepy, just upfront saying what it is we both want and I dont want to waste her time or make her uncomfortable either. A bit of honest respect im hoping goes in my favor

Attached: 1424657791879.jpg (1361x704, 136K)

just take her on a date to feel things out, and move from there imo

Bump

Are you a koala?
Because you look koalified to me.
Id like to paint you all up in green paint and spank you like a disobedient avocado.

Attached: 90E17BEB-30F1-48BA-8A19-4079D37D9751.jpg (480x270, 157K)

Attached: 3E72A94A-A5E2-4AC7-9E53-54143B759017.jpg (640x800, 133K)

50% success rate with this one

>Are you black?
no, why?
>because my heart
*insert heart emoji here*

Fuck

50% success rate with this one

>Are you black?
no, why?
>because you stole my heart
*insert heart emoji here*

>All these nice pick-up lines in English that don't work in your language
That sucks

>50% success rate with this one
was not an intentional joke

I'm a girl and I fucking lol'd

Guys, I think I need help. I've had numerous matches before but I keep fucking up. I have unironic autism so I'm complete shit with conversations.

Attached: IMG_7905.jpg (750x1334, 137K)

Any advice on what to say next?

Attached: IMG_7906.jpg (750x1334, 121K)

Youre fighting a losing battle, id just move on. Shes making no attempt to show interest while you are trying to discuss the philosophy of life and the universe.

Go straight to trying to set up a date, or just dont reply. At this point thats the only moves you have. Or, you could like, continue quizzing her on her entire life and continue to get one word answers until she stops replying.

i never match on tinder.

Being ugly fucking sucks.

>dates boring chicks who contribute nothing to interaction
>hate on themselves for failing

You guys, you make my heart bleed. It's not you. It really isn't.
If they're this boring, move on.

I have a girl coming over to fuck. What the fuck do I do when she knocks on my door? I’ll say hey, invite her in, and then what? Offer to watch something on netflix?

girls on tinder seem to want snappy one-liners, which I hate doing, so consequently none of my matches ever go anywhere

start hooking up right away you fucking retard. Holy shit don't even let her inside you're going to fuck this up so bad.

>tinder thread
Oh man I didn't know it was 2016.

"Are you from Tennessee babe? 'cause you're a 5"

>Knock, knock.
>Who's there?
>Knock up.
>Knock up, who?
>Knock up, (You)

Attached: 1525876645319.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Incredible that it still works 2 years after being posted on r/Tinder

>girl u must be gasoline, because even though your price per gallon isn't terrible I'd still go to war to secure the right to pump