Why is there no market for guys who aren't funny or really interesting, but are still a safe pair of hands...

Why is there no market for guys who aren't funny or really interesting, but are still a safe pair of hands, decently employed, okay looking etc.? Why do I have to pretend to be a rockstar cool guy McAwesome or drug dealer sociopath?

Attached: 1496457042001.png (552x543, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is a market for them, unfortunately that market is Soho, next to a Jama Juice, and the only customers are single mothers in their 30’s

*in Soho, *Jamba Juice, man did I butcher that

Because they hold something of value compared to those who arent funny, etc.
This is the real world, there is next to no none who want a “nice” guy with a job.
That shit aint fun, and everythings about fun now.

There is a market for that, you just have to wait for women to give up and settle for you. This also requires you be willing to be with the left over women that haven't been snatched up by the actual interesting guys.

It’s called the 3rd world and Russia

Because half of the reason women get a boyfriend is so that the can one up their friends. Also many women are very boring because they experience social pressure as more important and live very boring lifes. Then they want a boyfriend to spice that up for them.
The women who live interesting lives either want someone just like them or have found their comfy/mediocre husbando already.
You don't have to be amazing or interesting to attract girls. I'm very average myself, but sometimes an aquantaince crushes on me because we see each other just the right ammount.
I've tried a more direct approach very often but never really succeeded that way, very strange.

Why do you all hate single moms? If you're 30+ it's probably better off since your sperm won't be as degraded and you will lower a chance for birth defects.

Attached: 1524814554210.jpg (694x693, 36K)

>Why is there no market for guys who aren't funny or really interesting, but are still a safe pair of hands, decently employed, okay looking etc.?

It's called the Plowhorse McATMboy market.

Dating a single mother does not lower the risk of birth defects. Could you try wording that more coherently?

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

Read this op.

“So you beat up your wife, she left you, you married someone else, and then she came back and had an affair on the side with you?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” said Henry.

I wish, I wish I wish, that Henry was an isolated case. But he’s interesting more for his anomalously high number of victims than for the particular pattern.

Last time I talked about these experiences, one of my commenters linked me to what was later described as the only Theodore Dalrymple piece anyone ever links to. Most of the commenters saw a conservative guy trying to push an ideological point, and I guess that’s part of it. But for me it looked more like the story of a psychiatrist from an upper-middle-class background suddenly realizing how dysfunctional and screwed-up a lot of his patients are and having his mind recoil in horror from the fact – which is something I can sympathize with. Henry was the worst of a bad bunch, but nowhere near unique.

When I was younger – and I mean from teeanger hood all the way until about three years ago – I was a ‘nice guy’. And I said the same thing as every other nice guy, which is “I am a nice guy, how come girls don’t like me?”

There seems to be some confusion about this, so let me explain what it means, to everyone, for all time.

It does not mean “I am nice in some important cosmic sense, therefore I am entitled to sex with whomever I want.”

It means: “I am a nicer guy than Henry.”

Or to spell it out very carefully, Henry clearly has no trouble attracting partners. He’s been married five times and had multiple extra-marital affairs and pre-marital partners, many of whom were well aware of his past domestic violence convictions and knew exactly what they were getting into.

>why do you hate single mom's
You just don't get it do you ladies.

There is when you're 30+. Lotta fat chick's and single mom's tho

In other words, leftovers.

Yup, that's life my man. No sense in being alone out of spite for the rest of your days. Just shack up with some used goods and call it a day.

I'm dating a roastie now fuck it I'm in my mid 30's and she's ten years younger. I know I can do better but the sex is to good to pass up for now

Don't date. Use her like she has used guys before her. As a safety until something better comes along. Fucking hell, haven't you learned anything?

All men need to start lying to younger women and fucking them until someone of decent values comes along. Don't get tied down to one. Women are doing this to men and they aren't going to stop because men ask nicely.

They'll only stop cheating and dick hopping if they get punished for it in return. And they're a bit like dogs. They're emotionally unstable and their ideas and beliefs change on a whim, and they can't forecast into the future. That's why matiarchal societies fail and patriarchal societies flourish; men can forecast, because they NEED to.

Women won't 'feel' the punishment of 20 years down the road. Men can.

So women need to be punished in the immediate future by men starting to treat them like women treat men.

Why isn't there a market for boring, un-engaging people that go on the internet to complain about how their failures aren't their fault? I think if you ponder it long enough you will come up with the answer to that question on your own.

Um yes bud that's what I said I'm just in it for the sex, not my gf and not gonna marry her or anything

Same reason you want more than a uterus and tits to make babies with.

This is called black and white thinking. People engage in that kind of thinking when they're emotionally upset. You know full well that people and relationships aren't two dimensional stereotypes, but it's easier and more convenient for you to pretend that they are so you have an easy target to lash out at instead of considering that the problem might actually be you, not other people.

>everyone around me is inherently bad, my conscious decision to treat people like shit is completely different, I'm a victim!!11!

+1 internet user

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

OP you are very desirable in fly over states "cities" and college towns you would be some painfully normal and plain that the women in my town would flock to you, you wouldn't be trying to flex 24/7 or in all the drama.

Why don't people like my boring monotone persona? I just don't get it...

"why do girls not like guys who arent likeable"
gee idk
become a more interesting person dumbass

>No sense in being alone out of spite for the rest of your days.
fuck off, yes there is you roastie cunt

Guy like OP here

I thrived better when I lived in the city than I do in the current fly over state I reside in.

Uhhmm, but you need to pay for my stuff, get to it incel

there is a market but women want the full package because of reproduction. you need to have resources to provide for her offspring and of course be charming too. women are all gold diggers and you just have to accept it or don't date. I would recommend not to date and save your money.

precisely

t. incel with paid off house and car and fully funded retirement and zero debts but no used deflated cow to "share it" with

Attached: 1372048614799.jpg (183x232, 62K)

over my dead body that is going to happen and your vagina has no power over me.