Pull muscle(s) in right arm 3.5 weeks back

>pull muscle(s) in right arm 3.5 weeks back
>didn't even fucking bruise or swell, expect it should be better in 2 weeks
>it still hurts about 7-8 hours into the day and not fully healed

>literally NO objective scientific or medical guidance on what to do to prevent scar tissue from ruining your body forever
>lol might be 2-8 weeks bruh who knows XDDD

i am absolutely fucking terrified that i will never recover fully and always have pain and lack of function in my primary hand

sure i could get it amputated and get a prosthesis some day but it could be decades until a decent one is out

someone please tell me it'll be ok or share your experiences with pulled muscles

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

painscience.com/tutorials/muscle-strain.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've been to a doctor? or a few?

no i don't plan to

>might be 2-8 weeks
At least you have a timeframe. That is half the battle. Be patient. Wait out the time frame. You will be okay!!

Attached: Chad Warden.jpg (300x200, 7K)

>i hurt my arm badly
>im not gonna see a doctor
user, do you not see a problem there

it's not bad, it's a fucking pulled muscle that didn't even bruise or swell or whatever

i just fucking hate the stupid ass human worthless body

well youre not doing yourselves any favours by sitting here feeling sorry for yourself, go see a medical professional

oh yeah i can't get a diagnosis of hypocondria on my record for obvious reasons

never forget that doctors are often your enemy, and your medical record can easily ruin your life and force you to live a miserable existence if they add certain ICD codes to you!

see
why would i walk openly into a place where my enemy could run me through if they so chose to?

life is every man for themselves. you can very rarely trust a medical professional. I have one doc i can trust and he's about to retire, and is also 1500 miles away.

>doctors are evil ree
I'm out, see you OP

There is no such thing as a """medical record""" you fuckstick. It's why you can totally lie about past injuries to the army and still enlist.

And there's no such thing as a "diagnosis" of hypochondria, it's not going to go on some non-existent record, and the only reason you think that a doctor would see a problem with you coming in to have an INJURY LOOKED AT is because you are a paranoid retard.

You are walking evidence than Jow Forums is home to the stupidest motherfuckers on the internet.

>he doesn't know that if he has a diagnosis of hypocondria on record doctors will never listen to his history

>he doesn't know that if he has a diagnosis of "substance abuse" on record he will be forced to suffer excruciating pain because he will not be given opiates under any circumstances

oh ignorant little user

Wrong. Medical records exist at any place you have been to, unless you John Doe'd it.

they have been retards at putting it together but they will.

besides, GPs are really not that good. they're the dropouts of docs.

And guess fucking what

THERE'S NO FUCKING MD SPECIALTY FOR MUSCLES

THERE'S NO EXPERTS

lmao don't forget the world is run by the jews

>Jow Forums is full of brainlets too

Attached: kill me.png (800x388, 117K)

why the fuck would you get a diagnosis of hypocondria for going to see them about a sore arm? you might well get a diagnosis of retardation if you ever show them this thread though.

Wrong. Not only is there no central database for such a thing to be stored in, it's ILLEGAL for a doctor, or anyone else, to contact your previous physicians to get information without your signed consent. This is why whenever you get a new practitioner they have to ask you your whole goddamn life story, and why the army will never know you broke your leg in football if you don't tell them.

>THERE'S NO FUCKING MD SPECIALTY FOR MUSCLES
Kinesiologists, you fucking retard.

because i made them give me an echo for costochondritis (to confirm they didn't fuck up and miss something) and GPs absolutely hate knowledgeable patients, it reminds them of how badly they did in life being the dropout medical-'specialty', and thus will abuse what power they have

So go to a different one you dumbass.

>Kinesiologists

link ONE reputable medical school which has a department of it, with a faculty of (at least majority) MDs or MD/PHDs

hmm, depends, that is betting that my data won't be put together

>b-b-but it's i-i-illegal
wew lad, laws mean nothing. only what is possible means anything

Attached: 1433477724321.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>one prior incident of forcing them to do something means any other visit = hypochondria diagnosis.

also,
>it reminds them of how badly they did in life
dont tell me you make 200k with a phd in maths bro?

jesus christ this has to be a troll thread, for your sake I hope it is. and if its not, why the fuck come to a board dedicated to advice if youre just going to ignore everything being said with your retarded Jow Forums level paranoia?

this

>salary
>not capital gains
I made a solid 850k off crypto.

I'm smart and ahead of the curve.

yep, troll thread. i'm out lads.

>>jesus christ this has to be a troll thread, for your sake I hope it is. and if its not, why the fuck come to a board dedicated to advice if youre just going to ignore everything being said with your retarded Jow Forums level paranoia?

because the faggots on Jow Forums are worthless

and so are you if your suggestion for medicine is "le see a doctor XD"

That means you are not smart enough to read pubmed articles and realize how fucking ABSOLUTE GOD DAMN SHIT AND AWFUL THE MODERN STATE OF MEDICINE IS.

The more you know, the more you realize how awful everything is

this fuckin guy. you're trying way too hard my dude.

Attached: 0srFp.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

ignorance is bliss after all

the corollary is my life is hell

thanks actually you guys made me type very fast which confirmed that the pain is a precautionary mechanism (to prevent reinjury) and NOT due to actual damage

the only way to do this is to mentally forget about the damage and focus on something else, so btfo'ing you lads worked perfectly

woke as fuck

Attached: 1412603336369.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

why am i so much smarter than everyone else on this shithole

time to head over to good boards like /lit/ it seems

I'm in a similar boat, OP. I hurt my LCL on my right leg months ago and I'm still feeling it. Third time I've injured it in four years, and it looks like I'm gonna be injuring it for the rest of my life. It's fucking maddening to know that it's going to heal, then I can run on it again, and it'll inevitably hurt again, and I can't really do anything about it.

hey lad

i want to help people so i'm going to link you the only good source of info i found.

is it perfect? no, but he's the most educated person i've found online. he correctly identified how there's fucking N O T H I N G on pubmed about this problem despite it being insanely common

painscience.com/tutorials/muscle-strain.php

also wtf do you do that you are sure you will re-injure it?

back later, idk if Jow Forums works on mobile

>this thread

thanks OP

Attached: 1435380165527.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

Gonna read it right now.
>also wtf do you do that you are sure you will re-injure it?
Long distance running.

Test

>Badcycling which destroys your body
Don't do that

>go to doctor
>illegally gets your info from elsewhere
>sue
>win 11 billion dollars and the doctor loses his license
>"only what is possible matters"
Your perception of reality is completely distorted. Nobody is going to risk their entire career and freedom over one stupid faggot.

>link ONE reputable medical school which has a department of it, with a faculty of (at least majority) MDs or MD/PHDs
I'll give you three.
Penn State
University of Delaware
Texas A&M AND University of Texas (enjoy the twofer faggot)

Interesting introduction. I'll wait for my next paycheck to buy it. Thanks.

How long is that from now user

Next Monday. Want me to upload it somewhere?

>I won't go to a doctor but I'll give money to some random faggot on the internet
Dumbest. Motherfuckers. Alive.

Why are you talking about something you didn't read?

Attached: mfw1.gif (332x332, 1.68M)