Veganism is a Jewish Plot

Reminder that veganism is a Jewish plot aimed at white people to make them infertile and destroy them. Eat meat.

youtu.be/yR3x0kOJdMM

Attached: veganism kills.png (1029x686, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ABFDu2D5v-4
youtube.com/watch?v=NxvQPzrg2Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=H96XcNWKZVg
youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs
youtu.be/Qqz2_yirTys
youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7jNMoN-eEpSdKYEqT345jQPn5pxKoTaS
youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY
youtube.com/watch?v=obhOrf-6LYk
youtu.be/Gw8cZxw4C5I
africahunting.com/threads/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-there’s-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands.41576/
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=oaR9_loA2ig
youtube.com/watch?v=u1tZR99Hmvc
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want to become an ugly zombie or hurt the poor wee animals,
halp

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment 3: youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

This guy is an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABFDu2D5v-4

youtube.com/watch?v=NxvQPzrg2Wg
but what can we do?

She looks fine to me.

he went from one extreme to another, not to refute his point that veganism is retard but drinking fucking blood and only eating raw is just as retarded

He says saunas are bad for health.

I have a hard time taking this seriously

There's no way around nature. You have to kill animals and eat them.

It’s natural selection

Eating only raw meat is not extreme. Meat is nutritionally complete and you can thrive off it. It's the natural human diet.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9frh8VzTP1qz8o02_1280.jpg (1024x679, 228K)

Vegans are deficient in cobalamin, vitamin b12, and suffer megaloblastic anemia and will die without supplementing. Vegans are retarded.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=H96XcNWKZVg

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Well, think about it logically for a moment. If you can only be in a sauna for a short period of time because it's so hot and you'd die if you were in there for a long time, then is it really good for you?

He is just advocating listening to your own body. If what you're doing makes you suffer, then maybe your body is telling you it's not good for you?

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment 2
youtu.be/1HwBtRlyxPs

Not to mention that meat from organs like the liver has pretty much all the vitamins you need to live.

youtu.be/Qqz2_yirTys

Attached: 1540745334098.jpg (1269x6823, 1.66M)

Judaism is a vegan plot.

spotted the faggot

No shit

It also de-testosteronizes men

dont worry, i know

>when people's stupidity is jewish plot
welcome to Jow Forums

You guys can go fucking die of heart disease and high blood pressure.

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
Disprove this, faggot.

>I have a hard time taking this seriously
That's because you don't know that saunas tax your heart more than normal.

nah that's too kind,make it cancer
not an argument

>Everything bad is Jewish

You know Hitler was an advocate for veganism, right? Poltards are so fucking stupid.

But this does not make sense, hitler was vegan according to sources close to the

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Bye bye, vegan. Come back once you come to your senses. Maybe a few ex-vegan stories will wake you up a little?: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7jNMoN-eEpSdKYEqT345jQPn5pxKoTaS

Veganism is a mental disorder.. embrace life, and enter the food chain.

Yeah just like you can drink so a little water to be healthy but drinking like 100 gallons at a go will kill you.

For real fight back against the water Jew water is bad for you.

You just admitted Hitler was mentally ill you poltard.

Allah made animals for us to eat. That is the only reason they exist.

stop being an angsty immature idiot sv3rige

>guy mourning over his family member
>"brainwashed idiot"

fuck you

Attached: 1480456860153.jpg (602x690, 59K)

So be it..

Attached: HitlerVeggie3.jpg (2448x1377, 315K)

takes one to know one, when you wunna meet up?

Inshallah, my brother.

Attached: c868ca6205dfdb451893565c50d91b062c114213.jpg (736x460, 66K)

you're the brainwashed idiot for falling for a disinformation campaign called flat earth and are to prideful to admit you're a gullible idiot and were wrong

I can land 4 C-130 Hercules' on his forehead. Is that receding hairline due to his superior diet? Fucking retard scumbag stop shilling this subhuman freak.

This board is completely full of degenerate anti-science faggots

"muh muh muh SJW's don't care about facts!!! It's all about their feelings!!!"

=> insert leviathan body of evidence showing animal products cause heart disease, several cancers, and diabetes

"OMG FUKKIN VEGANS!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR JEWISH PROPAGANDA!!! REEEEE!!!! I JUST WANT TO SLAUGHTER INNOCENT CREATURES WITHOUT FEELING BAD!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE. I JUST WANNA PRETEND BACON AND EGGS ARE SUPER FOODS FUCK OUR EVIDENCE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LUm4LSGlKsY
youtube.com/watch?v=obhOrf-6LYk

He's always had a big forehead:
youtu.be/Gw8cZxw4C5I

The way I see it, white people would never have been able to survive long enough to evolve into modern day whites without being able to hunt like a pack of wolves for meat in ancient Europe. It was both an evolutionary selective pressure on intelligence and the compensating factor for lack of abundant plant-based food in a pre-agriculture world.
It's unnatural to not eat meat, especially so if your'e white.

Attached: healthy_family_outside.jpg (1600x1067, 1.56M)

Making me hungry.. reminds me of eating raw liver from a ram that I killed and butchered with my own hands. The good life!

our ancestors weren't herbivores you stupid faggot

Have you considered roadkill or other animals which already died?

Why does he have nick ''svergie'' if he is a Latvian?

Your body tells you when to stop. If you're stupid enough to keep drinking, of course you will die. Just how your body tells you it's hot inside of a sauna, it screams at you to get out, but you don't listen to it.

he is getting bald because of his retarded diet. he looks like an AIDS patient. who the fuck takes advice on health from a freak who looks like that? you must be a schizo.

if you eat meat that was feed gmo onions, you're worse off than not eating meat

Guess what? Vegan "animal rights advocates" have gallons of blood on their hands. Agriculture kills millions of small animals, vegans are hypocrites, eat meat and be healthy.

africahunting.com/threads/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-there’s-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands.41576/

Attached: Freelee Castrates Men.jpg (808x533, 65K)

I think her problem is anorexia/orthorexia and compulisve exercise not veganism

I literally just linked a video of him where he wasn't on any kind of special diet back in 2012 and he still had the big forehead. You're a retard.

>a crack addict face looks fine

Damn....did she hit the wall at like 3 or something? She looks terrible for a 5 year old. Her parents need to be shot.

you tell us. whats that word mean?

>be blessed by evolution with the ability to eat all sorts of things
>delude yourself into thinking that eating only one kind of food will do you good

You're pathetic, kike.

>Be vegetable police.
>Start out as vegan activist, bashing Sv3rige in Videos
>End up full carnivore.

Sv3rige is always right about these things lads.

Attached: Castrated Soyboy.jpg (834x538, 81K)

veganism is crypto-kosher made by crypto-jews

give me that bucket of lead and mercury

no shit sherlock

He was vegetarian...not vegan.

>i know you are but what am i

>Vegan tears.

As long as you see these tears flowing, we are winning
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-2 Freelee the Banana Girl talks about her boyfriend's vasectomy.png (796x860, 1.11M)

Not true.. kosher slaughter inflicts maximum pain, fear, and trauma on the animal being killed. It is a satanic ritual.

Because kikes are so eager to recommend you to eat raw meat.

Attached: DoLzQrGXkAAO3j_.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Hitler was vegetarian, not vegan. He still consumed animal products, fish and some poultry

He looks like an late stage AIDS patient. Its like going to gym and taking advice from a scrawny skinny guy. You are mentally ill.

Even this baby has more sense than adult veeeegans.

It's more than just an argument, it's you in the mirror. And we are laughing at you.

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=oaR9_loA2ig

still waiting on his interview. I feel bad for vegetable police. He is never with a woman. I bet he has a tiny dick

People who do juice cleanse bullshit are not like every vegan. Just like with being a meat eater you can have a bad diet. You can have a good full vegan diet and gain or you can be a retard and become malnurished. if you can't realize this you're simply too low iq to see any issue as anything other than black/white. Fucking retards.

He does?

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

>veganism
Is a old Indian word for “Bad Hunter”

Attached: 1537777961568.jpg (1214x695, 92K)

Attached: Things_Meat_Eaters_Say.webm (528x300, 2.9M)

But what you don't realize is that the vegan diet does not contain over 15 nutrients.

kill that faggot Macron first and I'll serve you as much lead and mercury as you want

>has to wear a headband to hide his receding fucked up hairline which is making him bald

MY SIDES ARE OBLITERATED

Attached: 1384264460390.png (181x201, 67K)

This is why veganism will fail 100% in the west, because the same NPC faggots promoting veganism, are also importing tons of Muslims (who will kill all vegans before they comply with veganism)

tl;dr we win, vegans cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1tZR99Hmvc

>different facial expression, one picture without makeup, 5 year difference
This is compelling.

>cherry picking a few unhealthy vegans
I can cherry pick even more unhealthy meat eaters mate.

Those mental illnesses overlap

Literally just showed you he always had that big forehead in the link I posted earlier. Are you guys retarded?

Jews eat meat and they also control the meat and dairy industry which aligns with big pharma which they also control. These both promote meat and dairy based diets as seen by what the fda promotes as a healthy diet. But by all means, continue to be deluded into becoming a fat piece of low iq trash american just like everyone else in this country. Fucking deluded retards I swear.

College is a Jewish plot aimed at white people to make them retarded and useful idiots.

Attached: shame.jpg (803x610, 105K)

Most meat is garbage because of how it is produced.. but that doesn’t mean that all meat is bad. Be proactive and raise your own animals.. treat them well and kill them as humanely as possible. I feel sad EVERY time that I kill to eat, but respectfully thankful that this animals life was given so that I may continue. Someday you will be a feast for worms, so get over yourself and enter the food chain.. life is waiting.

Your unhealthy ''meat eaters'' are eating a plant based diet, they eat very little meat. Lots of grains. That's why they're unhealthy. Show me an unhealthy carnivore.

Attached: ecoli.webm (480x480, 2.27M)

Guess what for you toothless vegans we don't have to photoshop anything to make you look bad lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

you can eat eggs, cheese and milk if you're really anal about animals hurting. Personally idgaf as long as they don't suffer too much.

The FDA promotes veganism.

Then why do vegans have much higher homocysteine levels? Why do criminals tend to have low cholesterol? Why are vegan brains shrinking at a higher rate, why do they have much more cavities in their mouth? Oh, yeah, your heart health seems better than the average fast food gorging obese american, what an achievement. Fucking anorexic people have lower blood pressure and heart disease, doesn't mean they're healthy and nice to look at.

>[CITATION NEEDED]

I wouldn't mind, but parasites

go vegan. turn gay. many such cases. sad!