So I tried to take my service dog into a nightclub on Saturday night and the security and the owner wouldn't let me...

So I tried to take my service dog into a nightclub on Saturday night and the security and the owner wouldn't let me because its a pit bull (pic unrelated but my dog kinda looks like it). I was wondering if there is a way I can get a lawyer for free and sue this nightclub. I feel discriminated against for my disability. I was all set to go to the club and dance and get hammered. I wanted a good time after a bad week and they just made it worse.

Attached: pitbull service dogo pico.jpg (1000x750, 76K)

I don’t think you can get one for free, but some offers will only require payment if they win your case so it would be a net win for you

The fuck do you need a service dog for if you can go to the club? This is a bait thread.

This

Yep. I bet it's an "emotional support animal". That's not a service dog. If you had a legitimate disability (blind, in a wheelchair, etc.) you'd have gotten in without a hitch.

If your "disability" permits you to do high-intensity activities like dancing and drinking, you don't need a fucking service dog. You need a life.

Because I have PTSD from Iraq I am a veteran and also use the dog to get girls to dance with me.

>loud music
>lots of motion
>crazy lights

A club is exactly where you want to be you fuckin' tard

And yet you can go to the club... mmhmm.

>the club won't let me leverage my disability to get me laid

Attached: 1487464706460.gif (500x384, 951K)

Im a vet, and that’s fucking retarded. You have PTSD and feel stressed. Yet you want to go to clubs? your dog probably doesn’t even feel comfortable there. You’re stupid.

ITT: we can't recognize bait even when it's plopped on our fucking chin

>pit bull
they're just trying to protect their patrons, user.
if you try to sue the case will either be thrown out or go viral on tumblr
though it makes me wonder if you can bring a service animal into a sex club

Im dissatisfied that your dog wasnt shot.

A nigger of a canine, should have picked a real service dog.

Dumbass

Get over your pathetic ass. So what, you killed a few sandniggers and a few of them blew up some of your faggot friends. Move the fuck on, private HORSES ASS!

We still enjoy a good story.

Weak bait

And it’s not covered under the ADA...

It's almost like you don't know what PTSD is....

I know that it’s a lame excuse for being a weak man. Its a crutch, a lie, and an excuse that can be used to avoid all hardships. Fuck those faggots.

I have seen this very same post in Jow Forums before, consider necking yourself

Attached: 1524967118576.png (444x358, 174K)

It's hardly an excuse for being week. It's a diagnosis based of an observable behavioral pattern. Do you believe that trauma has no effect on a person after the event? Do you disagree with the modern state of mental health practice? Are mental dissorders all ways of people excussing weakness in your eyes? I'm not trying to convert you or trigger you, I'm genuinly curious about your world view.

If you are interested in becoming an more informed person personon the subject I would suggest you read first hand accounts of WWI soldiers who experienced 'shell shock.' These won't change your world view, but they may flesh it out and give you the context needed to explain yourself and your rejection of PTSD.

If this is specifically about OP then that's another thing . . . trying to bring a comfort animal into a dance club is a absolutely idiotic idea.

Hope you have a nice read of your evening user.

>Muh fake PTSD diagnosis

>my disability. I was all set to go to the club and dance and get hammered
Not much of a disability is it?

Not to mention how that would make the dog feel