How do I have good conversations at work especially with members of the female sex?

How do I have good conversations at work especially with members of the female sex?

Attached: mfw.png (631x708, 27K)

You don't have good conversations with people at work. You have brief, cordial conversations. You're going about this all wrong.

Attached: 0046542784dc9ba07de789842781457e.png (847x489, 271K)

Depends, I have made a lot of friends at work over the years

>female coworkers
>conversations
NEVER EVER EVER DUDE!
What are you doing?
Will only lead to drama, or worse you could get fired so fucking easily!
Be polite and say hello and that is where it fucking ends

But I want a gf

You realize that their vagina has nothing to do with talking to them.

Make light comments on things you are interested in to them and see if they respond ( pop culture is a safe bet, or something in the news in your area ). Avoid politics and religion views or other inappropriate topics keep it light at first. For ladies good conversation starters are compliments (nothing physical at first unless it's like a new hairstyle or something). Ok so now you should have some common ground to talk about.

Why didn't you just say from the get go I want to pick up chicks at work then ?

Not worth your job user.
Maybe and I mean doubtfully, if they ask if you are single then ask if they know a friend who might be interested.
DO NOT FUCK WITH CHICKS YOU WORK WITH !

go to a bar and talk to people there, instead.

Not op but what if you don't work with them but they work at the same office as you?

Because I want to be able to have good conversations with other people too.
This job is temporary anyway and I want to be able to have nice conversation with the cute Romanian girl at work without freezing and stuttering.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Never been to a bar in my life.

Tell me why you get so nervous? What is it about her that scares you? She's just a woman like any other woman on this planet.

She's hot and don't know what to say.

No difference. If it ends badly chances are you WILL get fired. It's happened to me 2wice and with girls I thought were nice too. People at offices love gossip and rumors turn to reality really fucking quickly and before you know it HR is calling you in and your ex is selling you out and calling you a harasser to save herself the embarrassment

Also I once said "You look nice today."
She said "What?"
Then I stopped breathing for 30 seconds and said "Nothing"

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

You : Hi my name is user , I'm really sorry to bug you but I noticed that lipstick you are wearing and I was wondering where you got it because my sister ( other female relation or friend) is having a birthday soon and that would look great on her.

Her hotness is irrelevant. Not knowing what to say? That's the harder part. Is there any reason you would need to talk to her about something?

wtf

So start going. It's a place where it is socially acceptable to talk to strangers, cold approach, and meet new people.

Um...that would be odd and very very spiteful of her. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, user. It shouldn't happen to anyone.

That's...not too bad. She already comes and talks to me when she sees me around the office but it's always been surface level work stuff.

No not really.
It's just a shitty job where you pick up boxes scan them and put them on a conveyor belt, you generally do it by yourself too.

Sometimes she says how are you though I know it's just a politeness thing but I can barely respond to that either.

Perhaps next time say that you're doing well and ask how she's doing. Say you've seen her around but don't know her name yet and introduce yourself. You'd be surprised how much a simple introduction can make a difference in a work environment where people don't seem to want to know each other.

>user. It shouldn't happen to anyone.
Happens way more than you think, the fucked up thing is that they never terminate you for sexual harassment because it makes the company have to do a bunch of meetings and BS if they report it. So they tell you to sign a nondisclosure agreement that means you won't sue for wrongful termination and they can't tell past employers why you were terminated. But if the statistics were kept I bet you that 90% of sexual harassment firings are falsely accused men.

Does not have to be makeup just make sure it's something she controls. It validates a choice she made and lets her think you value her opinion, it's worked for me several times with good results

It's a good ice breaker and has worked for me

I do know her lame she's actually very friendly, but I want to have a decent full length conversation for once, I'm also slightly intimidated because she's not a native English speaker and may not understand my super funny jokes.

What do normies talk about?

Attached: 1440705672482.jpg (524x532, 74K)

Pick some pop culture bs like a movie that's popular or show or something is safe to start with

Well shit...she's super friendly and confident and nice. Not the best looking girl but that's ok. I couldn't see her doing that to anyone.

I'll think about this next time (if there is a next time) we talk. Thank you user.

>I couldn't see her doing that to anyone.
yeah, I thought the same thing. I wouldn't do it is all I am saying from experience. But some people have to learn the hard way. Hope it doesn't happen to you

You can't talk to women anymore, in 2018 you will get arrested for that kind of stuff.

At what point is it okay to ask for someones phone number and how long should you wait to text?

Please respond.

Attached: 1462835349898.jpg (351x351, 34K)

Someone you work with... NEVER
>ask for their number
As soon as possible, make your intentions known up front, ends up not wasting both your time
>should you wait to text?
Not really, If she likes you she will responds. just don't be needy

Np bud hope it works out for you

Always text by the next day, but don't do it like right after you get it. There's a million vids on YouTube that covers this stuff and they are helpful with this as well as what to do or not and how to tell if she's into you

Ask questions.

Attached: 73BC37E3-4EF0-48DB-BA5C-8AC9B92EBABB.jpg (360x480, 103K)

Say hi, be polite and make sure the girls you are attempting to start conversations with are black.

treat your female coworkers as you would your male coworkers
ask them questions about what is going on with their life, how they spent the last weekend/holiday, how they got into this job etc and intersperse that with related tasteful anecdotes about your life. DON'T tell your coworkers anything you wouldn't tell your grandma, keep it kosher and classy
don't talk about controversial political or social issues and don't argue about anything - if you don't agree with something, drop the topic
you don't need to be friends with your coworkers and in my experience it's actually better if you're not emotionally invested, but a bit of pleasant conversation makes a day go faster and nicer