Why are celebs so obsessed with Obama

Why are celebs so obsessed with Obama

Attached: DD207B10-B2F0-4F12-9806-6367F4905BAB.jpg (1242x1240, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/row/search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bush HW is dead so Obama is the new (MKULTRA) daddy

when someone spends 200 million on an election, do you ever wonder where that money goes?

Because he's a nigger.

Stop sniffing glue and think with your own brain once in a while

She is a drama queen and seems so mentally unstable after Mac miller died lmao. My favorite part about that is that Pete guy she was going to marry send sex pics and vids to Mac miller saying she didnt want him. Then the meme about he died thinking she hated him went around and all girls were sad.

that's the power of bbc

B B C

naw but he was a cool president. just like a smoother operator.

Attached: 463a71db8429b927998347f41e3e9fbe.jpg (320x480, 20K)

Why are you retarde so obsessed with the (((politicians)))?

it certainly is

Attached: A060CEAC-36B6-4851-8226-4CA5532C8A74.jpg (968x681, 58K)

That sure is some Dynasty shit

NIGGERS love NIGGERS

Obama will die in his mid 60s

Trump outlives King Nigger

If you haven't noticed everything this dumb whore says or does proves she's under control by (((them)))

Just another dumb (((Hollywood))) hag who has no idea what's going on in the world

She was paid $150,000 for that tweet. I doubt she even thinks about politics.

jews LOVE dynasty

Fucking kikes

Nigger was born into the CIA, groomed by pedos he learned to controll of course he was smooth.
Generally not a good idea to put an intelligence asset as a leader, tends to corrupt an already corruptable situation

Stupid whore has Jew dick on her breathe

She looks like the type of girl who were molested when she was younger tbqh. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was involved in pizzagate back in her Nickelodeon days

He's a mutt so other mutts look up to him,thinking to themselves.
"I can become like that someday,even if my mother was a motel maid in Guatemala"
"She used to smell like a bathroom floor"
"Good memories"
"I am strong"

She’s a joo now I heard

Kabbalah yea. Mac Miller was Jewish (by blood and upbringing, although he has a Christian father and apparently was conflicted) and we all know Pete Davidson is not only Jewish but his father was a firefighter who died in 9/11. Wow imagine being the chosenite who picked the short straw eh? Eh seriously who even knows how much of Pete Davidson is real. His whole career is built around I'm Jewish and ugly and feel bad for me even though I'm not funny because "my dad died in 9/11" yea uh huh

Liberalism has become a cult of personality.

Pete Davidson is the epitome of a beta cuck. His father’s death is probably the reason why he lacks social skills. His emotional development was scarred by this trauma hence he acts like an 8 year old. His father died a hero and to remember him by Pete Davidson got Hilary Clinton tattoed on his leg because she’s a “badass” and one of the “strongest people in the universe”.

Come on

whenever you hear or see this whore mentioned, remember that ariane grande is a kabbalahist jew

he made his jewish father proud by playing part in subversion of the west, his father died in the largest Mossad false-flag operation ever

they're not, it's their puppet masters obsessed with Obama.

And who are they exactly?

because he was the best president the US has ever had.

Why are there slave markets in Libya?

They love dead Syrian children, just like Rush Limbaugh and his crew loved dead Iraqi children

>look how hairy her face is
Why are brown people like this?

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 107K)

>brown people

Attached: 112015-ariana-grande-3.jpg (696x696, 159K)

why do conservacucks worship at the feet of a spoiled trust fund babby faggot?

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Has Breitbart hit such a low that they need to cover Ariana to net traffic?

What exactly did Breitbart mean by donut licker?

Attached: 1472842366494.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Because they live in a world of perpetual immaturity, like college professors they have a peter pan existence and never really grow up. Their view of the world is severely skewed.

Attached: 1543192432637s.jpg (172x250, 7K)

Atheist Jewish Manager. Posted by Jewish Zionist paper

Stop your stupid bullshit, kike enabler

Attached: 1543966081961.jpg (1025x2779, 821K)

It means she was caught on cctv bad mouthing people and licking donuts and putting them back.

Ahh
I was thinking of uh
Something else

lol

startpage.com/row/search

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05 Search results - Startpage com.png (631x386, 55K)

We were going to worship at the feet of Black Bvlls, but your wives beat us to the punch, too bad.

>Celebrity turns out to be a disgusting dirtbag
>News at 11

What's worse is she dissed Mariah. MARIAH! Bitch.

Cus Hollywood is part of the steel trap that is Jewry in America.

>tfw My Little Pony and its fandom is more wholesome than Hollywood, normies just haven't noticed yet

This is why

Attached: 84D39E53-ACC2-45F8-9432-023913378B5B.jpg (236x342, 26K)

"Why are celebs so obsessed with Obama"

Most are too stupid to realize the effect his policies had on the middle, lower class and hard working US citizen minorities country. They certainly are too rich to feel them.

So to them he was idolized because: he could speak well, would blame the mean old republicans for all the suffering in the US, and act cool/hip.

He was the perfect leader for a largely uneducated over exposed self aggrandized cult of narcissists.

Cause the nigger let them crash at the White House.

>"She was paid $150,000 for that tweet. I doubt she even thinks."
ftfy

Because they were told to be, as a condition of their celebrity-hood.

Why is no one calling her out on the obvious black face?

Celebrities used to pretend to be likable. She's a horrid brat.

Attached: 9f113d74e7a912a1356c758743240d2c.jpg (734x768, 110K)

She's a thief look up the donut lick video

Catch him off teleprompter and he sounds like a homeless nigger.

Attached: obama birthday holiday.png (720x736, 318K)

>caught on tape stating she hates Americans
>loves Obama

Nobody is surprised OP.

If you want to have a career you can't be seen having the "wrong opinions" and even those who try to not have any still get raked for even that.

He looks like a fucking quadroon

isnt it obvious? they pretend to like him because hes the first mostly nigger president. his policies killed american progress and all he really accomplished was making it legal for faggots to get married and enabling mentally ill men to dress up like women and rape little girls in the womens bathrooms. beyond that, he stole trillions from the US tax payers and gave it away to failing corporations. he was a criminal in chief.

>its cool to like the bad guy

I don't know why this isn't common knowledge on pol:

Obama was a jew. His mom was a jew, ergo he's a jew.

Thats why all these kikes like him

Thread

why are white women obsessed with BBC?

That won't help ticket prices/sales.

How about those poor British kids shred to pieces in Manchester, you miss them?

Anyone who went to a concert to listen to this whore is a lost cause

No one can come up with good examples that aren't shopped. She was lightskinned for an italian, now she's darkskinned for an italian. She must have just been in the sun

She's actually Italian, she just tries to look like a nigger by getting as tan as possible, dying her hair, and applying tons of makeup. Pic related, left is how she looked before niggerizing herself and right is after.

Attached: main-qimg-d0b77d41ba43b6e73f4f277b570b25d6.jpg (600x393, 70K)

>She's a horrid brat.
a sleazy cooze banking on the abilty to look chaste and innocent while acting like a sleaze. For the longest time she had the build of a 12 year old boy...

because she is a fucking whore who should be raped by at least ten cicumsiced cocks simultaneously