Serious question for you good goyim. Do normal fags care about the future in a deep philosophical way...

Serious question for you good goyim. Do normal fags care about the future in a deep philosophical way? Do people live their lives with little thought of what sort of world we are leaving for the future? I don't know as I don't hang out with many people. I mostly work and provide for my family. I don't talk to a lot of people

Attached: 1515938585527.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnXNlLzuK5o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=3aQ6_Y4-Ik0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't. Many are just hedonistic degenerates, who will make exuces for their degeneracy.

People who do care about future "in _deep_ philosophical" way dont have much impact or power over even their own future. Not a blackpill-fag, but concenration on earthly things actually gives more benefits. Save future by figuring your shit out, not by shitposting on pol
>t. shitposting ukr

since normies, and probably 9/10 Jow Forumsacks too, have zero philosophical foundation beyond abstract misunderstandings of the Greeks and deeply ingrained postmodern nihilism, obviously not. it has been said before: for all their value in destroying things that need destroying, memes themselves are postmodernist, the way they reduce something to a set of unfair representations one can't help but ridicule. it's what academics have been doing to all of their targets, it's pure deconstructionalism. it's also why there's no future in memes, as much as i wish it were otherwise; what is postmodernist by nature, by the same nature cannot create something new. it can only destroy.

so no, nobody cares about the future in a deep philosophical way, because all creatures of modernity are inherently postmodernist and can only express themselves by postmodernist means.

The world is a mess

Attached: 0800BA17-4327-41BF-A44F-2E1E1AA4AD53.jpg (1440x1080, 181K)

That was nice to read user.
So most people just live their own lives and can't have impact upon others? I care about me and my family's future. But I don't do much to change society as a whole. That endeavor seems pointless to me. I can't figure my shit out anons. Everyone other than me seem like retards. Is it true?

>"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture . . . "
He never said it.

They care about the future they are leaving for shitskins because they have been conditioned to care for them more than they care for their own people.

No they don't.

There is no future anyways, what future? what's going to happen in the future? stuff and then one day heat death of the universe. Only top-tier sexually attractive Whites can bullshit themselves into living this lie, everyone else will be consumed by depression if they stop to think about things, which they usually don't or aren't even capable of doing. Ignorance is bliss.

Everything is a lie.

We are all just machines, that's all people are. The soul is just structure, it means nothing.

Fitting.

Lies are all the world has to tell you.
Only one Truth.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.1M)

For the most part.

You can't prove anything it all comes down to faith. I'm me and i'm experiencing stuff, that's it, that's all i can really know.

I'm so disillusioned with it all, i mean everything is just meaningless structure even you to whom i'm talking to right now. I should be God, i want to be God. I don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

>Do people live their lives with little thought of what sort of world we are leaving for the future
I care less and less about the future, I'm leaning forward more and more to watching it catch and burn

God is full of shit, Satan is less full of shit.

Never gonna happen, you'll never see worldwide chaos.

Your list is nice. But it's like anything. You can find inspiration in all sorts of historical people and events. The Bible has good quotes, but to follow it all like it's words from God's mouth seems retarded to me. I don't give much of a shit about what some guy said 2000 years ago. Being a good moral person doesn't seem complicated to me. But it seems complicated to many people around me.

Disgusting evangelical shill

You have no answers, you say "hurr durr you shouldn't be a nihilist" and when i ask you why the only thing you can come up with is "because like dude, lmao, why don't you just kill urself den?"

Fucking retard, you have nothing. Nihilism is THE truth. Maybe if you won the genetic lottery you don't think existence is a mistake but i didn't so i do, lucky fucking you. And that's it. That's that. There's nothing else to it.

You're not in possession of any insights into the human condition either.

God doesn't give a shit about me, i'm not White.

Go fuck yourself you virtue signalling leaf, Nature is amoral.

God is full of shit like everyone else. Satan isn't, sorta. God is a try hard faggot.

Nothing means anything, i'm at the point where i'm starting to think some malevolent entity created this reality as a prison to torture us forever.

God isn't good.

Neither is Satan, nobody is fucking good.

There is no "good", wtf is "good"? fucking retards.

The goal of humanity since its beginnings was to expand and conquer, any philosophical question in regards to our destiny as a species is pure idealism detached from reality, this was our path since our creation and it'll still be when the last of us dies.

Attached: 1543623769765.jpg (413x413, 18K)

plato didn't say that bullshit

Attached: 1543787693172.jpg (1080x1440, 281K)

Sounds to me like you should consider suicide, faggot.

All life forms are parasitical. All life forms are cancer.

Of course the machine robot sees me as a potential treath and tells me to delete myself from existence, you know what? sounds to me like you should consider suicide, faggot.

>postmodernism is not a deep philosophy theory

Attached: 1543807010623.jpg (660x660, 22K)

You don't know shit you dumb faggot, i don't give a fuck about that whore loli. She gets a fucking shotgun slug to the fucking dome. Stupid fucking whore.

Nihilism, like we all agree that shit is legit and what's going on, BECAUSE IT IS!!!

That's wrong. Many life forms build themselves only using non-living matter and non-livingmatter-generated energy.

Top kek nigger.
sounds like you are at least living for a purpose. If for nothing else than to observe what the world will turn into. I'm not here to debate whatever you are talking about. I just wanted to dig into how the average person sees the future and you're just another example.

haha, bro, like... chill bro, like close your eyes, u 2 mad

Attached: 1543826099499.jpg (640x471, 138K)

>He never said it.
Yeah, that was also my thought when I read the OP. I would have read the quote long ago if Plato had actually written it.

They are parasites on non-living matter. They are not self-sustaining. There.

>rocks don't have feelings

And you do so what? your feelings are just structural patterns of behavior, they mean nothing. I don't give a fuck.

You don't know or do shit you fucking NPC. Shut the fuck up.

Thanks you for the correction. I haven't studied a ton of ancient philosophy and it was just a random photo I had saved years ago

Are you doing anything productive with your life? Or do you just sit in your room masturbating and shit posting?

You got stuck in the "nihilism is the only way to live because nothing matters" bullshit, next step is optimist stoicism, don't harbor so much hatred in yourself.

Attached: 1543843646841.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Then I guess Plato did not see beyond the shadows and lies of his culture, because he is understood and he is beloved.

Is he another Jew media creation?

but his teacher was sentenced to death for philosphical practice "corrupting the youth of athens"

youtube.com/watch?v=KnXNlLzuK5o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

The only reason he's relevant its because of The Republic, which in fairness was ahead of his time.

You don't make any subjective value judgments on anything pussy, and tell your God to go fuck himself while he's at it.

That's not what a parasite is (in English). That's not what self-sustaining means (in English). Learn English and learn the correct meaning of words before you use them, or use other words. You answer is wrong, in respect to my statement.

jokes on you, in Venezuelan, and Pablo was actually a good person, the only reason for why he's vilified, just as many other great persons, its because governments criminalize common sense and free trade.

Attached: 1543844361801.jpg (1000x1192, 135K)

LMFAO.

All this shit comes from a position of inferiority and having no power which to me at least is absolutely unbearable. It's no all good in the hood homie, if i had my way you would all be fucking tortured to death.

And my point of view is just as valid as yours. That's the thing. Optimism? what are you a faggot.

What is your god going to do? send me to hell? course he will, that's all he's got cause he's full of shit.

We're all leeches, fuck the standard definition of anything i make shit up as i go and i'm always right too.

LMFAO there are no "good" people you pleb youtube.com/watch?v=3aQ6_Y4-Ik0

Comistes hoy? te fuiste de Verguenzuela para Congolombia, genius move on your part.

For what purpose am I going to torment myself on that which I cannot change.

Pessimism?!? are you a faggot?, you want power but hate everyone including yourself, so what use would you even have for that power, nigger.

Attached: 1540698162987.gif (270x200, 277K)

oh, the edge!

Attached: 1539949533427.jpg (715x1538, 269K)

>For what purpose am I going to torment myself on that which I cannot change.

Yeah no, fuck coping. That shit is for slaves.

>Pessimism?!? are you a faggot?, you want power but hate everyone including yourself, so what use would you even have for that power, nigger.

I would rape kill and eat pretty much anyone/anything i feel like across a variety of time periods and localities across the multiverse. Other than that? i would shut it all down once i'm done with it. Existence was a mistake.

You're all lucky your god protects you. Ask him if i'm being fucking edgy.

I don't believe in a God though.

what coping nigger? every person is a world, you can't change anyone if you don't change yourself first, and changing for the sake of others its the most beta shit you could do, take your power and shove it up your ass.

yeah, you would kill and eat everything, but you haven't, have you? I agree user, your existence was a mistake.

Attached: 1543965912583.jpg (499x654, 50K)

hey look more lies! your truth is a fucking lie m8

I asked him, he agrees and told me to tell you to kys

Attached: 1542905512337.png (711x590, 395K)

Stupid fucking goy shut the fuck up.

>Nothing means anything, i'm at the point where i'm starting to think some malevolent entity created this reality as a prison to torture us forever.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

Your malevolent entity did not create this world, but he is indeed here.

"lies of their culture" doesn't even sound like something he would say.

the bible says all the works of man are "vain imaginations" if there is a more brutal redpill / blackpill than that it hasn't been written.

You have to realize that even the dream of the United States was just a vain imagination by some dudes at the time who thought they had a great idea but it really amounted to nothing, as all empires or nations in the end amount to nothing.

Again, which is why you can go back to the bible and read that to God the nations are worth "less than nothing" which again is another huge redpill / blackpill.

God doesn't see any value when he sees nations only value He sees is in people's soul. Besides, name one nation that has endured time or has kept its morality, you can't, its never happened.

No problem. It's a bit of a mishmash of something he did say (parable of the cave, etc) with a modern twist.

Stupid fucking goy you have nothing. OF COURSE I'M FUCKING RIGHT.

OF COURSE I'M FUCKING RIGHT. WHAT? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE FUCKING RIGHT?

Fucking wish i was one of those sexually attractive rich Germanic Whites living in the US, then i could fucking hedonism/degeneracy myself into an early grave with style without having to think too much about shit. I wouldn't even kill anyone, probably.

No coping strategy works for me, i try it for a day or two and then i'm like "oh wait THIS IS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT", you see. And you don't give a fuck, nobody gives a fuck about me and that's the end of it. Not you. Not God. Not anyone.

And Satan and demons? fuck that, that's a trap if anything.

Just keep in mind 95 % of the people you meet in life are just going to rip (you) off.(You )will meet 2-3 women you are completely compatible with in your life . carry on..........

Attached: Nat P.gif (542x662, 353K)

That's the high point of anyone's existence is laughing at the (real or perceived) inferior, it's all vanity. If it weren't all a lie i wouldn't be so fucking butthurt you see. But it is.

LMFAO, whoever created reality is just a slaver and we're all slaves to His cock. That's all that's going on, goy. Don't be so fucking silly around me it makes me stabby.

I don't think that's a fair criticism. Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world". So obviously, human kingdoms don't mean much to him. But, they do mean something to humans.

Governments (when working) allow humans to peacefully coexist via the limited collective transfer of rights (cf. Rosseau).

So nations matter to us, not so much to god.

Plato was truly wise.
Thinking about the future is what most smart, organized and suicidal people do.
It's sad, philosophically and pragmatically.

based and redpilled, but we're still here, its better in the long run to strive to do something good with ourselves than to wait for our meaningless death.

Attached: 1540819188395.jpg (259x206, 13K)

you can be mad at God all you want little boy, the fury and anger of a single ant is nothing. In the end the divide between you and God is greater than that between a single ant and a human.

Your anger is just pomp that you have to build yourself up because you want to blame God instead of the evil doers of this world.

The North Sentinelese island.

Lmao this buttblasted degenerate. I don't think might is right but will act like it toward pessimistic nihilists. Just read Evola, you nigger.

>Do normal fags care about the future in a deep philosophical way?
I don't believe they do.

no nation has escaped the cycle of nations, why should it matter to us to put faith or hope in a thing that has been tested time and time again and found to be lacking. Take care when you try to speak for everyone.

Human kingdoms do not matter, period. If they matter to you, it's only because of the grandeur and pride they inspire in you which in itself is a form of false worship and undue admiration in a thing that can only deceive and let you down.

Yadda yadda i'm the child in the dungeon getting raped over and over without any fucking escape EVER. That's what's going on, don't be so fucking clever or i'll find you and kill you and the rest of your family and pets then burn your house and car/s down. Eternal damnation be damned.

Lmao "I have this tiny slice of experience so I know everything". Do you happen to abuse psychedelics?

Attached: 1395685554461.gif (204x204, 1.91M)

Read more user, you'll be stuck in an ignorant, hellish existence otherwise.

Attached: 1543953638489.jpg (480x675, 63K)

Cute, Whites never feel any real sympathy. This sense of moral superiority you have about you is bullshit same as your god. You're the ones that were born privileged and you can never escape that fact. YOU were born privileged and we WEREN'T. Laugh at me and demean me all you want that only further justifies me.

Guess what fuckface? according to me and from my point of view not only do you owe me something you owe me EVERYTHING. And if you don't give it to me, i'll take it.

There is no innocence. That's all horseshit, everything is ugly and unpleasant.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just...DO things."
~Joker (The Dark Knight Rises)

LMFAO, yeah let me turn myself into an unaware moron like you so i can cope and continue living my miserable existence until the day that i fucking die. Yeah, such hope.

what are you so angry about anyway Uruguay? you're in one of the most successful and whitest countries in South America and better off than most countries. I assume it's because you're a spoiled a child. The only way someone gets like you is if they were sexually abused or just absolutely egotistically spoiled by well-to-do parents who can't raise children to save their life.

Yeah, i happen to know everything that i need to know.

>Failure its inevitable so we shouldn't try
I wonder what Jesus would say if he saw us going to the moon or attaining the power of the atom.

Attached: 1542228007506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

If that were the case, you would not know what not having innocence is.

LMFAO wtf do i care about this country? stupid fucking goy, i want everything and why wouldn't i? i want to be God.

>no nation has escaped the cycle of nations
Never claimed they did

>why should it matter to us to put faith or hope in a thing that has been tested time and time again and found to be lacking
Because the nation-state has the unique role of maintaining the faith. Church and State should (and have not been) separated for the vast majority of human history. You think it's a coincidence that Christianity was wiped away in Russia with the Jewish Bolshevik revolution? Don't be so naive.

>Take care when you try to speak for everyone.
Not speaking for everyone. Calm down you faggot

>Human kingdoms do not matter, period.
And yet here you are.

>If they matter to you, it's only because of the grandeur and pride they inspire in you which in itself is a form of false worship and undue admiration in a thing that can only deceive and let you down.
Project more.

This is the issue with edgelord Christians. Nowhere do any of your claims have any basis, beside some out of context verses. Human kingdoms do matter. Israel was a nation you literal retard. Obviously, they come second to the next kingdom.

If you really believe human kingdoms are worthless, why are you bitching about them from the comfort of your home that others died for you to be able to have? Your fucking flag is the literal definition of kingdom creators.

If you believe we went to the moon, you just got here.

Innocence is nothing special, can't get into it here. Your fuckface God always shuts me down whenever i try to have an honest conversation, see, this is a bullshit conversation like all others.

That's just like your own (WRONG) opinion lol.

and a moonlanding denier kek. No wonder you don't value science.

From my experience it doesnt go beyond will my grandchildren have jobs. On average it goes to kids but beyond that people barely care.

Attached: hVutoHZ.jpg (960x448, 54K)