Transfer student love

Yo everyone! I’m Japanese boy living in Japan, and I personally feel like failing love with a American girl who came japan as a transfer student. She’s so shy that it’s hard to tell whether she like me (as a just friend) or love me. We’ve dated for 6 times and held hands once, does that mean she’s getting into me? Pls give me your opinion! Thank you guys! from
Japan

Attached: 3E94B4E4-0D36-4259-92B7-A757736F2373.jpg (543x271, 21K)

Yes bro it means she likes you, she wouldn't let you touch her let alone hold her hand if not, btw you better be ready to up your game because by date six you haven't kissed her she might start to wonder what is up, girls usually use the 3 date rule here.

WOW Should I kiss her? I’m also shy boy actually so it’s hard to decide when to kiss her. What if she refuse and hate me...Omg it’s hard:((((((

I also wonder is it manners or something that boys should message Girls first. Reading back my texts it’s obvious conversation starts always by my texts.

>We’ve dated for 6 times and held hands once, does that mean she’s getting into me?
For a lot of American women, you should be sleeping together by now. That said, if she's studying in Japan, she's probably a weeb, and so is probably REALLY emotionally stunted and thinks that the stupid shit that happens in romcoms is normal.

So to some extent, you should ask yourself whether she's a normal American woman studying in Japan, or whether she's the American equivalent of an otaku.

It varies. In many cases, that it's always you starting the conversation with American women is a bad sign. But that you've gone out that many times, held hands, etc. really offsets that in my mind, especially as you say she's very shy, and since I'm presuming she's a weeb.

WOW I think she’s not weeb or anything like that lol

Yeah that’s why I couldn’t decide to kiss her. I sometimes think she’s just kind to hang out with me or just enjoying dating like a tour.... sad

Well, I still think it's pretty likely she's into you. The conventional wisdom is that you should probably try to kiss her if the opportunity presents itself.
Just keep at it. You held hands, in many ways that's more intimate than kissing.
>I sometimes think she’s just kind to hang out with me or just enjoying dating like a tour
As mercenary as American women can seem, most don't do that sort of thing.

More important to your situation, in my view, is that you must not let things stagnate. Women's feelings can change rapidly, and you may miss your opportunity if you let things wait too long. Indecision may be fatal.

Oh.. your words resonated with me... okay “don’t stagnate the situation and miss your opportunity” I keep it in mind!! Hopefully I have next date on this weekend, I’ll do it what I should do!!

If you're of age, go out for drinks. Not to get her rip-roaring drunk, but it'll lower her inhibitions a little (and yours as well).

As to how to approach kissing her or asking for a kiss, I think most guys will say you're supposed to watch her body language, get close, and kiss. For me, most of my experiences have been with girls who were not shy at all. With one girl, our first kiss was initiated by her. But as you've said, this girl is shy, she's not gonna do that. She's gonna expect you to take the lead.

> I think most guys will say you're supposed to watch her body language
The last time we date, i saw her put on lipstick several times, probably I should’ve kissed her at last date :(

Normally I'd not think anything of that, because to most American women lipstick has almost nothing to do with kissing. That she reapplied it more than once is odd and should catch your attention.

Look for more subtle body language things as well. Particularly for a shy American girl, personal space is a big deal. Not as much as for a Japanese woman, obviously, but don't think it's as meaningless as it would be if she were a more average American woman.

Oh really, hmm... well, we’re pretty close that we sometimes touch each other unconsciously when we sit down, walk (on trains, benches,etc)

I would think her reaction to that sort of incidental touching would be more important. But that all sounds pretty minor to me. Most American women wouldn't think anything of those things, even shy ones, though if she reacts positively it's probably a good sign.

Anyway I think it's more important to go on another date with her and try to be a little more assertive. Just play it by ear and enjoy yourself. It's pretty unlikely that she'd have gone on that many dates with you and held hands with you without at least realizing that you like her.

> Not as much as for a Japanese woman, obviously, but don't think it's as meaningless as it would be if she were a more average American woman.
Actually it’s hard to fully understand what you meant, with my poor English:( will you explain for me?

Hmm I should be more assertive... like how?:O I wonder how American men behave in dates to entertain women....
Like give her presents or something?

> her reaction to that sort of incidental touching would be more important. But that all sounds pretty minor to me.
Yeah she seems to doesn’t care about that

My point was that for shy American women, touching and things like hugging and other personal space things have a special significance that you might not expect most American women to have. However, that significance would probably not be the same as for Japanese women.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if she does something that your gut tells you is meaningful (and would be quite meaningful if a Japanese woman did it), don't assume it's meaningless to her just because she's an American woman. Her being shy sets her apart from your stereotypically whorish American woman.

>presents
As a general rule, I don't do presents during the dating phase.

Going to movies together used to be really popular, but nowadays a lot of men think that's a bad idea since it's two hours of sitting together quietly, rather than talking. But, it's a situation where you can, say, put your arm around the girl. That's pretty old-fashioned, though.

Nowadays, the whole "Netflix and chill" thing is big (though for god's sakes don't say that phrase to her). This means you both go back to your place or her place (either after a date or as a freestanding event) and hang out together, nominally to watch something on Netflix (or a DVD or something like that). You sit close together, put your arm around her, maybe chat a little... start kissing, making out, then move on to sex... I'm sure you can imagine.

Honestly my personal dating style is more calm stuff. For instance, I can cook very well, so I like to bring a girl over for a good meal, a little wine, then watch a movie. Especially past the first couple dates, a quiet evening together at home appeals to girls.

Don't rush it. Just because you haven't kissed doesn't mean anything and pushing some girls can be catastrophic. Maybe ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. She could view it as wrong if you're not labeled or a whole variety of reasons. Alpha moves do work sometimes but 6 dates sounds like she is beta and shy. Don't scare off or move fast she might want it slow. Definitely interested in you by going on the dates. If I were you I'd ask her to be my gf.

Also talk to her about how you feel. If too scared to ask her to be gf ask her how she thinks of you. As a friend something more or ? I've pulled alpha and straight kissed girls and it's worked, I've also pulled beta and asked if they want to kiss. Both have worked.

>Maybe ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend.
The fuck? Don't do this OP.
>I've pulled alpha and straight kissed girls and it's worked, I've also pulled beta and asked if they want to kiss. Both have worked.
This is true though.

日本語で喋りませんか?
その女の人がどうして好きなのか?

お前はもう死んでいる

Do you speak any actual Japanese?

If op is genuine, I studied there years ago as a shy foreign girl and could offer advice if they can express themselves in their native language.

さすが もう生きてるわ

ありがとう!彼女はとても美人なので、正直に言うと一目惚れです。ですが、デートを重ねるうちに、趣味が合うこと、同年代の日本人女性にはない大人らしさ、優しさなど彼女の人間性にとても魅力を感じました。I can’t reply in English quickly since it took me some time to make what I want to say clear, but I read your comments, so please wait :(

Oh god.
Please translate what he says for the rest of us.

I mean “honestly, I fell in love at the first sight since she is so beautiful, but more I date with her, i find we have similarities such as hobbies, thoughts, etc... and I’m more getting into her cuz she has kindness, good personality, and mature behavior compared to Japanese woman close in age.” I hope it makes sense to you guys :)

Been lurking for a while and didn't think OP was actually genuine.

What’s OP??

>announces she's a girl
>disappears immediately
As expected of Jow Forums

As for my take on things, I pretty much agree with all that's been said. It's pretty clear she's into you, you should try to take it a bit further, etc.

One thing I would still like to know is if this girl is weeb or not. I'll never fully believe that a shy American transfer student to Japan isn't a weeb.

トピ主

If this can somehow lead to good anime then I will allow this white woman to leave the white clan and help you complete your quest to annihilate white cunt.

I have said it, and therefore it shall be. You and her are now in a relationship.

Definitely not lol I can say it for sure

He really needs to post this on 2ch's vip so he can become the next train man.

There are no rules, there is only doing and not doing.

I do not know what these words mean, but I agree.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.24.03 AM.png (579x134, 17K)

We got a sleeper CHAD bois

Attached: 56D535A6-233D-4292-AC21-70EC6365D455.jpg (750x746, 334K)

White girl in Japan that isn't into anime and manga? I dunno man. I bet you get back to her place and it's all full of BL shit.

英語上手ね
訳者になりたくないの? ww
どんなデートするか?

ーSorry my battery died. I think two shy people can get to know each other and if you communicate well you can hint at interest. For a shy girl you need to kead a bit and also give her opportunity to lead as well. She should trust you enough to open up feelings, so you shoud open up feelings.

>White girl in Japan that isn't into anime and manga? I dunno man.
That's what I'm saying! I'd be willing to bet she's a weeb and that she is somewhat obvious about it (or has at least hinted at it). OP is either too dense to see it or is looking at her with rose-tinted glasses.

bump in the hopes that our intrepid Japanese OP returns with reports of successfully laying pipe

OP, American girls like to have sex when they travel. So, that girl would have sex with you because she already likes you.

Let her suck on your yellow penis

Hoping OP asked her out again.

We’re going to eat lunch today, it’s not a big thing I think but is there something I should pay attention?

Yep! Remember, for Americans, a date can be something as simple as going to Starbucks and having coffee together. Every interaction is an opportunity.

Thanks, I’ll be more open book.
> One thing I would still like to know is if this girl is weeb or not. I'll never fully believe that a shy American transfer student to Japan isn't a weeb.

perhaps she’s a kind of weeb, she likes to go Japanese sightseeing spots actually. She’s not an otaku, she doesn’t watch anime so much, personally when I see the word “weeb”, for me, it’s negative word like Japanese equivalent of an otaku. Is “weeb” meaning negative? If it’s not, she’s a weeb, my misunderstanding.

Open communication
Discuss things you'd like to do that create scenarios of closeness
The more open she is to being close the better off you are.

Remember all dating is a numbers game. Never get hung up on one failure if it goes that way

Okay! I’ll keep it in my mind. Btw, the act she sometimes go out other boy making me anxious. I wonder how Americans go steady with, like they don’t have “告白 (ask someone to go steady with) ” culture. How can you guys tell that someone is getting into you?

ありがとう!訳者になるにはもっと英語上手くなりたいな!
Thank you for your advice, I should be more open,for her easy to tell I’m into her. Probably she haven’t noticed that...

今度のデートは美術館に行って、近くの街を歩いてからディナーを食べる予定だよ!

weeb is negative, but honestly any American who watches anime is a weeb.

You do actually agree to go steady at some point, but it’s not a confession event or anything like that. I mean, at the point you agree to go steady, it’s usually mostly in the open how you feel about each other. Or at least that’s my experience.

Again, her being into Japan enough to go over there to study and date a Japanese man, she might be receptive to doing things at your speed.

It depends on how experienced she is, honestly. Girls usually aren’t so dense, but shy girls can be really dumb about this sort of thing.

tell her how you feel, she's probably just as shy as you are. If you held hands she has the same feelings towards you. Even if she doesn't love you she won't hate you, she'll appreciate that you were honest. Go get that gaijin waifu, user!

Lol she is already sucking another jap's dick. American girls are whores.

Make sure you clean under your foreskin. A large percentage of Americans are cut, so she might not be used to the taste of an uncut penis.