Brexit Yellow Vests - Real thread edition fuck off GCHQ

Brexit Yellow Vests

How do we make this happen?

Twitter
POL
Facebook

Spread the message, if Brexit isnt achieved, we let the Globalists know this isnt what we want...?

Attached: 5216782.jpg (336x370, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vOFy_bTuQ8&t=70s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Criticism
youtube.com/watch?v=abxv8tk-9FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

December the 9th 11:45 Whitehall London

>POL
Cringe and MI6pilled. The UK Remain elites are behind the protests on the mainland, their special forces are infiltrating the protestors. Farage bounced on UKIP because he realized what they’re infiltrated and will be used to make it worse.

Attached: Derailing Your Idea1.jpg (953x910, 290K)

WHEN: This sunday
WHERE: 11:45am Hyde Park, London
WHAT: General pro-brexit march to parliament

THE PLAN: Buy packs of yellow high vis for 99p each and distribute at march.

last one

Hey bongs? What is going on in your parliament? Soft Brexit or new referendum?
If it not goes through wat happens?

Mi6 shill thread

Attached: mods are tommeyfags.jpg (1230x557, 96K)

le left cant meme

Attached: tommy-robinson-0.jpg (2465x2437, 1.03M)

Sounds good. Leave the yellow vests behind though, as the Police will be looking for trouble-makers. Dressing like people rioting over the Channel is a bad idea.
Still, protest is necessary. Keep it peaceful though.
UKIP is going places with Batten and Tommy. Britain is beginning to wake up. December 9th will be an important step towards awakening.

This. It’s shouldn’t be a Brexit or muh Tommy thing. Yellow vest needs to be non partisan or it won’t work you idiots!

Attached: C2D8A242-1434-4C74-A9D3-3DB5016E3D3C.png (750x1334, 282K)

Should state that this protest isn't about if you voted leave or remain. And that for all of us democracy has been forsaken

Get everyone on it

Attached: TOMMYSHILL - Copy - Copy.jpg (1219x882, 630K)

Yes, invite the counter protesters to put on a yellow jacket and explain to them it’s the people vs the establishment and we can sort the left v right shit out later.

Nope. I already contacted the met police ahead of time and asked their opinion: absolutely fine.

>contacted the met police

SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE
SUPER BIG LEAGUE
>SUPER BIG LEAGUE

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000178641367_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x384, 114K)

Won't work at all, the left don't care about fairness - they are socially minded team thinkers. They care about their side winning and the sense of unquestionable moral superiority allows them to do anything.

They do not care in the slightest that brexit being ruined is unjust.

>le optics
the media says we're nazis either way it doen't matter

yes yes yes goyim your women are shit and their bush smells!

Attached: 1541609503168.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>needs to ask permission to protest

>in a safety vest

Truly unfathomable to my tiny american brain

Attached: 1542684995581.jpg (681x799, 103K)

I wonder how much you get paid to post this nonsense.
Tommy is a good man, speaking the truth about uncomfortable subjects. To attack him as a shill, because he has to pay wages for a cameraman and his lawyers, is ridiculous.
But, you are obviously a left-wing nutjob, so who cares about being right?

Attached: tommyrobinsonoctober232018.jpg (960x955, 124K)

Plus there's general support for the yellow jackets,especially as people see it in germany, belgium and the netherlands. It's seen as a shout against globalist destruction of nations.

Precisely why it's important the UK has a showing. Anyone who thinks antifa is going to put one on and march side by side against the EU is so fucking stupid they'd have to be a shill.

That’s their choice. You still need to offer them an olive branch (yellow vest).

Don't need to, but as we're not organisers of the protest it's only reasonable to make sure we don't cause trouble for it.

Im not selling stickers, so Im not getting paid anyhting.
Those posts were made by Tommycunts

Attached: 1529497909650.png (819x457, 496K)

Trust me, i know several friends who are antifa and they're planning on the vests to try secure it as a communist movement the same as french antifa are.

Just ignore and report the shill. He got shitcanned earlier.

The vests are important. They symbolise it as a movement of the people and not a left vs right divide and conquer farce. Basically you wear a vest or you’re showing yourself to be siding with the globalists.

Attached: 4C86D43A-83BB-4147-87A0-AFD20EF08623.jpg (1024x807, 171K)

Tommy is a dirty nigger lover too. He deliberately causes division between Arabs/Muslims but never mentions nigger gang violence and degenerate rap culture. Most of his bezzie mates are niggers from council estates.

That’s fine as long as they wear it lol. Can kick their arse once the banksters etc are dealt with ;)

yeah - and the Tommycunt threads stay up.
I wonder (((why))) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attached: Fu2FaPA3ntJX5HDCLQJOCM97_640x360.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Yeah don't get me wrong it's not an economically right or left issue, it's nationalist vs globalist. But the british remainers and communists are 100% EU dedicated, they hate nationalism of any kind. They won't march under a union jack no matter what, whereas in france all the yellow jackets have them.

The social left will not join it because all their ideology is just "anti-white".

Its because hes a jew shill and degenerate rap culture is (((their))) doing

Jews and Blacks aren't the issue.
He is right not to go down that dead end.

Fuck this would be epic. Make it happen

>not an economically right or left issue
Its 100% an economic issue you shill faggot.

If any Fray Bentos scoffing Norf FC Tommycunt can explain fiat currency I'll be amazed

Attached: yv fiat leaflet - Copy.jpg (1891x1152, 578K)

Then they need to get out of our way. They can piss of to Europe if they love it so much. Only the hardcore remainers won’t side with the U.K. the vest is our v for vendetta Guy Fawkes mask moment. If the remainers chose to side with the elite then so be it.

Also not long ago he did an interview with a trans journalist in support of him. "Muhh Muslims are mean and homophobic so I sit here and stand with the LGBT crowd for Twitter brownie points".

Take my power guys

Attached: maurras.jpg (1284x2042, 269K)

>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue
>Jews aren't the issue.
Jews aren't the issue

Proof Tommyfags are jew shills

Attached: if.jpg (259x194, 7K)

The banksters need to go. Bailing them out in 2008 only kicked the van down the road. Immigration is another way of them kicking the can down the road. It needs to end.

Yeah - He introduced a tranny on stage at some event in London.

Attached: tr.jpg (1104x901, 567K)

>fuck off GCHQ

Twitter
Faceberg
Jow Forums

Hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=8vOFy_bTuQ8&t=70s

The problem with british leftists is that their insanely pro-EU, also the minority in that respect, the (possibly former) leftists in France were redpilled on the EU when they saw how hard macron the faggot tried shut down all the anti-government farmer protests

Remainers not welcome, inclusivity has its limits

Not all Jews are part of the global elite you tit. Only most of them... Kek. You can’t just say ‘muh jews’ tho. There are plenty of evil people who aren’t Jews involved.

^^this^^

dog bless nordbro

wtf the bogdanoffs truly are behind everything

Attached: 6a2594349e1b24b96c41a3730a469837ef99728a_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

you cannot forgive zionism, the hypocrisy of opposing one group of child rapists but supporting another
daily reminder that according to Jewish law, it is permissible to rape a 2 year old girl

Attached: c809fedb9dc4cdaf57c8752380722f30b0b2b2a16dfdba13f183deab965c67a9.jpg (2700x1800, 913K)

They are a minority. Many of the remain voters are just normal people, not activists. They will join us.

Attached: 7A1F534D-8F40-456B-819E-EC6CB9511D5C.png (750x1334, 236K)

>There are plenty of evil people who aren’t Jews involved
every non-jewish globalist is just a greedy selfish cunt who the jews work with or some faggot who wants to be shabbos goy

this

usual shit
not exiting is a affront to democracy
exiting without a deal is a mistake
the deal is a mistake
need a better deal
need a vote on the deal
need another vote on leaving

it just goes on and on and on and on

It always amazes me how people on the left are so keen on such an obviously neo-liberal project which cements Europe into international capitalism. I mean, I can see why Eurocommunists like Peter Mandelson support it because they view global capitalism as a revolutionary force and welcome it, but most leftists don't think like that.

You need to get the military and police involved too. This must be about more than just Brexit. This is the nation against a corrupt system. The people can the elite.

That was pretty spammy to be fair.

I think they're actually the minority now and easily persuaded, just centristfags too afraid to speak out and no political option for real right wingers, people are starting to wake up to that though in the masses

>Criticism on Bible on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Bible
lengthy article criticizing scientific inaccuracies and problematic verses
>Critism of Quran on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran
lengthy article criticizing scientific inaccuracies and problematic verses
>Criticism of Talmud on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud#Criticism
short section with barely any criticism listed, calls critics anti-semitic liers

it cut too close to the bone

interesting

I think they just support the EU because people they don't like (Nige, Tommy, various Tories) oppose it

Ah so now you aren't pretending you're the same shill who absolutely shit himself earlier?

pretty much kek

>niggers aren't the problem
Are you kidding me?
There's shootings, stabbings and acid attacks on a daily basis in London. 95% are niggers or mixed niggers. About 4% Pakis and 1% white.

These leftist anti-whites are just people who are extremely dependent on social praise and direction. Decades ago they were the soccer moms screeching at marilyn manson for offending the bible, now they're antifa. They will oppose whatever the media tells them is cool and morally right to oppose.

TOMMEH lads unironically believe this and think islam is the only problem and everything else about britain is great

Forget about your stupid brexit, think about Morocco. That's what you need to riot against.

It’s like this. The English want it? Fook that!

Attached: 06047BEC-A985-48A9-BC0B-4BD4BED8B3FD.png (750x1334, 213K)

I wonder who was behind this post

Attached: muslim 21.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Yes but I also have a problem with some /poltards/ who criticize Jews but say that Islam is based and traditional.

would a no-deal brexit help you? what About northern ireland?

You do know that the jews wrote the Bible and the Koran?

>Be OP
>Be a faggot
>report everyone who disagrees
>they get banned
>no one posts in the thread
>thread dies
>proceed to suck a dick because nothing else to do

Attached: tommyfag.jpg (172x211, 12K)

Anyone who criticises Islam is almost certainly a jew or a good goy

Attached: Trump_7.jpg (2987x1680, 1.93M)

Attached: yellowvest trump.jpg (1500x1000, 842K)

How is Trump supportive of the yellow vests?

But both are shit

Can you not tell that's edited?.

Youre doing jews favor by ridiculing Islam tho.

I can see its shopped. Why would someone shop a yellow vest onto Trump? Hes not going to give 2 flying fucks about yellow vests

he's a muhumad ignore him

Kebab gets removed after the bankers and globalists.

Don't have to be removed, they leave by themselves because they aren't payed anymore.

That’s true. All dual passport fuckers need to chose too.

Im not muslim. I suspect you are a jew tho.
Thats Tommyfags whole deal. Doing the jews a favor by promoting anti-Islam sentiment > > >

Proud of you boys

Attached: 1543926164766.png (503x335, 142K)

who gives a shit what order it is

Exactly - Its not muslims. Its government policy thats the problem. Foreigners are just relying on government policy > > See pic >

sounds like a bad idea desu i don't want my country trashed or to run out of fuel or face sitting in traffic for 4 hours on the weekend to travel 10 miles.

What the fuck does Enoch Powell have to do with Yellow vests?

December 8th 09:00 European Commission, St. Johns Smith Square.

Screw your optics. I'm going in.

> What are memes

Youre a fucking retard, get out

youtube.com/watch?v=abxv8tk-9FY
This is why the frog protests are sucsessful
mabye keep the boomer protest this weekend peaceful, but you have to actually start doing something eventually

Is that what your dad used to say to you on those cold rainy nights when your mum was at the shops

Where did you get that info from? the CIA?

hello MI6 no violence unless in self defence
ignore the goatfucker