I love my girlfriend but it bothers me greatly that she wasn't a virgin when we met. How do I get over this?

I love my girlfriend but it bothers me greatly that she wasn't a virgin when we met. How do I get over this?

Attached: 1513083171282.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
realdoll.com/testimonials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does she ever bring it up?

If you yourself were a virgin when you met then you will never get over it.
You will inevitably break up and you won't feel as bad about it with your next gf since neither of you will be virgins.

>seeing this thread every day
kys

No.

Goddamnit, I was.

I plan on it

If she doesn't bring it up then she isn't doing anything wrong

Having an experience gf is good. Learn to love it.

I know she's not doing anything wrong and cant change anything. I just wanna know if this is something I can get over

you've got the general idea that too promiscuous a history is not good for monogamy, but the emphasis on the virgin thing is just chilidish, becasue virginity means nothing.

now please lurk and stop making these fucking things.

Bait thread. Stop responding you fucks.

I would be planning how I'm going to ask her to marry me by now if it wasn't for this one thing. I really like her, she's perfect in almost every other way

What do you need to get over it? Do you need help rationalizing her not being a virgin?

ewww you are dating a girl who had cum from her ex and is still probably falling from her vagina. how can you even go down on her knowing she had other penises down there or kiss her?

This is pretty much how I think

Bait thread.

Dude I already told you, you won't get over it if you were a virgin yourself. There's nothing you can do but dump her and get another gf.

God, I really don't want to

Sorry guy, it's the only option for emotionally weak men like you

This is the one and only time I’m responding to threads like these. Virginity is a social construct. There is nothing significant about having sex for the first time other than the emotional bond with your partner. If your girlfriend only had sex a few times while in committed relationships, you seriously need to grow up.
However, if your girlfriend had a past of casual sex and hookups, and you’re vehemently opposed to sex without love, end the relationship. That’s how I am and I accept that about myself. You can’t change your values.
That being said, girls who aren’t virgins aren’t whores and whoever thinks so is a fringe nutcase.

>virginity is a social construct
I don't hold value to virginity and I think this is a shitty take

Too bad

What I mean is too much emphasis is placed on it. It’s honestly less physically significant than losing your first tooth. Nothing changes after having sex. The “broken hymen” thing is ridiculous; sex shouldn’t hurt if a girl is properly aroused. Vaginas don’t “stretch” after sex either.

The hymem is a physical trait, just because the word "virginity" was invented to represent the state when it's intact doesn't make it a social construct
If it seems like I'm attacking you it's because you used the phrase social construct

No trust me I don’t feel attacked. Just didn’t want to sound like one of those obnoxious feminazis going on and on endlessly about virginity being fake

Yeah I want to know the same thing OP - what exactly is your issue with her not being a virgin?

I always have to worry someone was better or imagine how it happened.

>I always have to worry someone was better
That's a valid point since now that you're not a virgin anymore you're here making this same fucktarded thread every day, so clearly you're on the downhill slide. If anything, you should be mad at her for ruining you as a person

Same situation here, although I just wish I had more experiences instead.
Female virginity is overrated.

The guy who responded to you wasn’t me. So thank you for being honest. That’s seriously the first step to resolving this with yourself.

Next question I would ask yourself is.... does it really matter if someone other than you was skilled with her? There’s something to be said for her not being with that man and her being with you. Jaded people will say Oh it’s just because you’re “easier” in some way... but another way to look at it is this:

>There are things that matter to being “better” than penis and skill.
Meaning yeah, there might have been someone bigger and more skilled.. but does that make that person “better”? What is “better” anyway?

Is your girl only allowed to expierce pleasure with you..? That seems restrictive, especially since her past encounters are exactly that - the past. It’s like you’re restricting her present by using her past... as past in which she didn’t know you.

Now, this is a separate issue than jealousy. I understand jealousy.... you want to talk about bigger and better? How about a 9 inch black man. Worst nightmare right? I thought so at the time.

Now I’m old enough and experienced enough to know that the girl sucked because of her character, and I was worried because I was more focused on dick in vagina than what’s important in a partnership - trust, mutual progress, reciprocity, etc.

Who cares if she’s screamed on a guy’s big black 9 inch dick in the past if I’m getting what I want in the present? Let’s say she cheats on me sometime down the road... who cares because I should have been getting what I needed the entire time between now and then.. so the cheating should have relatively little impact unless children are involved.

Do you see what I’m getting at here? Focus on what’s important - you flourishing as a person, her helping you flourish, and you helping her flourish.

This is the only time I've posted this

Huh... personally I find it kind of hot to think my girls been with other guys...

Not in like a cuck way or whatever the fuck, but more in like a, yeah, my girls desireable and she can get what she wants, and she *still* chose to be with me kind of way.

But then again, I’ve slept with other girls too so maybe it’s just I know that not all sex is good sex, and even good sex is never really comparable across encounters since the good experiences are always kind of unique in their own way.

Just because I fucking loved the Super Mario 3 and think it’s one of the greatest games ever made, doesn’t mean I don’t think The Last Of Us was fucking phenomenal as well and also equally great in its own way.

I can understand not giving a shit but I can't understand getting off to it

We have this fucking thread every day.

Getting off to it ain’t the same thing as finding it attractive/appealing/whatever.

It’s a similar concept to when girls are more attracted to guys that other girls are also attracted to.

It’s almost like a validation that: yea, what you chose is in fact, actually worth something in the eyes of others, and therefore proven to be valuable by consensus.

On that same token, while that validation factor is true, I don’t think any girl wants their guy to actively sleep around with other girls while they’re with them.

Try that but with incestuous rape victim gf. Then we can talk. Be glad you had a roastie v1

found the roastie that hit the wall

>incestuous rape victim gf
How is she bad? Did she end up being a slut? Current gf is a survivor of attempted rape-murder and while she has some trust issues, she's pretty much the opposite of a slut.

Not that guy, same with mine.
She chooses to believe everything never counted until the first time she was a lemon to give consent.
I respect that (and secretly always wish her peace of shit a father was rotting in hell or at least in jail instead of walking around free behind his bulletproof “respects and connected” status that prevented justice from happening back when she could actually do anything about it)

She is fucked up from being raped at 9.

She turned into a pseudo-dyke goth who is fucking weak and cries a lot

Chad here, you will never satisfy her like I did.

Attached: 1474577737976.png (584x717, 323K)

That's retarded, almost all girls can get who they want.

It's still nonsensical. Some people have sex and their hymen doesn't break, some people lost their hymen putting in a tampon. I'm pretty sure I was born without one, does that mean I was a deflowered toddler?

why does that bother you exactly?

why is it such a problem?

you're with her now, and that's all that matters. it's not like she was a prostitute or anything. people fuck, get over it.

You expected sex from her, I take it, so you have no right to complain she gave sex to her past boyfriends.
>the emphasis on the virgin thing is just chilidish, becasue virginity means nothing.
Pure unsubstantiated garbage.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

>does that mean I was a deflowered toddler?
I bet you had improper relations with a pacifier, you THOT.

Why are you suddenly posting a quote that says premarital sex is okay? Did you change your mind?

>hedonist can't read or reason
Premarital sex with ONE partner is not necessarily different from waiting until marriage, if the timing of sex is roughly equal. This is obvious--marriage is a social ceremony, sometimes it is just signing a piece of paper at an office. It is the act itself, bound by social conventions, which makes an impact.

And the social convention of waiting until marriage is an extremely important one. If everyone took this study to say that premarital sex was completely fine, they would "logically" (in quotes because it's an incorrect deduction) assume that there is no issue in fucking a partner. But what happens when they break up, as often happens in relationships? Now they both ALREADY have one partner, and at minimum they will have two partners, and thus a greater likelihood of divorce, in any subsequent relationship. Waiting until marriage means that you won't have any partners but your spouse, in effect ensuring the study's findings.

And yes, you can still divorce even after waiting--but the risk is the lowest if you wait.

>the risk is lowest if you wait
That's not what your original quote said. It literally said waiting has no effect.

This.
Who cares about sex anyway? My gf and I are in an open relationship and she gets to have fun, but if I'm lucky, I get to clean her up after she's had her fun haha. Maybe one day I'll lose my virginity to her.

OP, did she just have sex with her boyfriends (relationships), or did she also have sex while hooking up with random dudes and FwB?

There is a difference

Still don't get it?
If you don't wait, and have sex without the commitment of marriage, then should your relationship fall apart, you are going to start every subsequent relationship with more than one partner, and a higher risk of divorce.
The ONLY time the risk is the same, is if you get lucky and your first relationship slides into a marriage--but you can't predict such a thing, hence why not waiting is impulsive and ill-advised.
In short--waiting guarantees you only have one partner in your first marriage (which is very likely to be your only marriage), whereas not waiting presupposes that you will only have one partner. Which is less well thought out, the unavoidable logical deduction, or the hasty assumption?

This isn't a difficult concept.

If you aren’t a troll, you’re the biggest fucking cuck in the world

How many times we gonna have this faggotty thread?

Back to Jow Forums with your cuck fantasies.

Until hitler gets doxxed or taken into custody.

Neither is going to happen.

You wouldn't be the first tripfag to be arrested for making terrorist and death threats on Jow Forums.

topkek
You're hysterical.

and when did he do that?

Ignore the Hitler faggot. His views are almost as old as the sheep fuckers who wrote the Bible.

OP if it bothers you that much break it off. Otherwise. Deal with it. Odds are you’re not gonna find someone who fits your bill perfectly.

> new ideas are always better ideas

>getting married

>I always have to worry someone was better
If that was true why isn't she still with him?

>personally I find it kind of hot to think my girls been with other guys...
The absolute state of the cucked West

Fair I guess

The fuck, when did he do that? I know he's annoying but I've never seen him do anything illegal

If you want to get your dick wet, by all means. Just don't plan on marrying a non-virgin ever.

Some people are so autistic that doxing won't stop them. You know Barneyfag? He was dozed and is still going strong

Why do you say that

Uhhh.. tell me how many ideas you can name that have stayed pretty much exactly the same in the last 2,000+ years.

I suspect you can count all of them with your fingers.

>Eating ass is great and should be done between good friends
>Shitposting IS funposting
>Around blacks never relax
>A good used car that's a couple years old is a better value than a brand new car
>American football is really handegg
>If there's question, the Jews did it

Bam, there's 6

How to get over it? Easy: Grow up. I mean literally, that shit‘s not gonna bother you in a couple of years, if you‘re still together, that is.

I'm curious on how you personally feel about men saving themselves for marriage

you can't love her and resent things about her at the same time because love is compassion, you have what is emotional love and not pure love

marry a virgin and do things right unless you aren't a virgin either then you can't judge

kek

Attached: hortlerlel.jpg (303x166, 7K)

While statistically it doesn't affect much when men sleep around, it takes two to fuck, and a double standard is self-defeating.
I both like and hate the "lock and key" analogy--because while it is advocating for a retarded double standard, it also allows for an easy explanation of why men should wait as well:
On an individual level, it is true, roughly speaking. But on a societal level, it doesn't; take an entire neighborhood of houses. If everyone there aspires to, and gets, a master key, then all of the locks will functionally be the same as if they were broken on an individual level, since everyone can open them all anyway.

So yes, I want men to wait, too.

Virginity doesn't matter. Grow up.

Are you a virgin?
As someone who fucks before girls get horny too you know.
So it wouldn't matter unless she's literally a cumslut (like fucking 200 men before hitting 25..that kind of thing)

Most girls can get a hot guy to pump their holes, but not all girls can get said guy to stick around or speak to her again afterwards. That's the distinction, and the same one when girls say that dating is hard for them too. Don't be facile.

>other than the emotional bond with your partne
found the problem

Who cares about emotions bro lol just fuck chicks yolo

Virginity is a fairly silly thing to idealize and obsess over. Yes in a perfect world we are all virgins who meet the person we'll be with till death. Life doesn't work that way, nor does reality. Most people on boards like this find it hard to meet people, let alone form a relationship.

1950 was a hard year to live in.

Give 2019 a try.

>"The current year" arguments

>frogposter
>chad

Attached: oh wait ur srs.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Actually 1950 was a great year for Americans. The rest of the world was still recovering from WWII though.

>virginity is a social construct
Hello roastie

>Hello roastie
Historically it kind of is a social construct. Religious more than anything. The archetype of the "virgin bride" and/or "virgin birth" has been a focal point of every major religion in history even centuries before Christianity. Sexual intercourse and pregnancy was an extremely dangerous event during those times so, logistically, women who had not given birth before or were of "breeding stock" were revered and reserved for those members of society most in need of a health heir. Incidentally, the "virgin birth" is as pure and holy a symbol as it gets, at least in a historical context. If you read about the history of virginity, religion and societal attitudes about sex you'd find a lot of interesting information about how medical advancements,religion and even the evolution of financial classes has affected the concept of virginity. I do, however, realize you weren't interested in having an intelligent conversation and only wanted to call someone a roastie.

>come on user, if you don’t embrace your gf’s slutty tendencies, then you’re a sexist

>being such an idiot that you think being a slut and not being a virgin is the same thing

Attached: 1511836799265.gif (245x245, 968K)

Never said she’s a slut, but I’m implying that the tendencies are there

If she wasn't a slut, then she would have waited until marriage.

You're the kind of christcuck that believes marriage and childbirth to be mandatory in any good relationship

Attached: depressed-man-facepalm-610x439.jpg (610x439, 91K)

That has nothing to do with automatically thinking that not being a virgin is equivalent to having slutty tendencies.
The 21st century has no room for people who think like you.

>The current year

Attached: 1436033685495.gif (421x389, 1021K)

>he fell for the hymen meme
Hello bitter virgin manchild from Jow Forums

>The 21st century has no room for people who think like you.

Fucking thank you

It's okay, OP, you can still be the first to break in one of our new hyper-realistic sex dolls by RealDoll!
Check out some of our already un-cucked customers:
realdoll.com/testimonials/

Ironic shilling is Ironic, this faggot probably can't afford shit as his values suggest he was raised by yokels and runs a failing farm less than a mile from a church.
How did you even learn to use a computer?

Attached: 1-283.jpg (700x872, 54K)