My gf allowed me to log in here and debate you

So come on, give me your strongest argument why Israel dobt have the right to protect itself against terrorist?

I ask you to be respectfull, my gf will watch this discussion.

Attached: IMG_20181205_212654.jpg (4000x3000, 3.2M)

Why didn't your gf do a good proofreading job?

she needs to punish you for humiliating her.

why the fuck did you upload a picture of your gf?

You don't have a girlfriend and this is a weak shitpost.
If you want to learn, study the strayans.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

Lmao! Allowed you?! Ask her when you can have your balls back. I'd watch that debate. Sad you can't make your own decisions.

>no timestamp
>my gf allowed me to log in here
>she will be watching me
LMAO

7/10 bait

Attached: 1543968426732.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Kill a Jewish child

I love Israel

Based bants

It's OK to kill this posters family

-1/10.
"logging on here"

Hi Ahmed

At least put some effort into your bait next time.

Attached: 1538754687467.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>meme flag
>cuck role playing

Wew oad

shit thread
shit bait
kys, faggot

Attached: 1534272711997.jpg (1024x646, 141K)

>my gf will watch this discussion
Then it is time to redpill her about the JQ

Attached: zholo.png (853x1432, 106K)

>My gf allowed me

Attached: 1510270465156.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Still no argumants, just weak insults, its as if no one has any

>Muh Ahmed
Maybe I shouldn't put the boats in the water.

And here's how to make explosives.

Attached: 1533079898710.png (684x1232, 376K)

because like fuck you ! WAAAA!

Attached: 1539787741404.png (1100x619, 954K)

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

They dont have a right to be there,
Palestinians were there for 2000 years, they violently invaded and displaced the natives, those have every right to fight back

Of course they do have a right to defend themselves

jews suck bleeding baby dicks

Attached: 1518814467443.png (960x535, 362K)

lol
>when you're such a fucking cuck, you are too ashamed to Show your Israel flag and feel smart About it
>I is smart Jew, I is clever and tricking the goyim!

Attached: Hans Landa.gif (500x270, 986K)

I dont get it... Israel is a Sovereign nation and I don't get why they never leveled Palestine yet and when people speak up, just say "What! Come on... What! Is everything ok?"

Attached: putin laugh.jpg (433x242, 50K)

I'd rather she put you back in your cuck cage.

Schmutziger Nigger

I dont aknowladge the yankee states as part of the """US"""

then you literaly got the same plight as the palestinians, you fucking moron

nonsense thread, yay

Attached: 1543894960583.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

basedboy hand, i can bet you even can't fuck her right

Look at how brown your hand is. Are you Sephardic, brother?

Happy Hanukkah

Hi rabbi, watcha ya doin?

No one claims they don't have the right to protect themselves against actual terrorist. The problem is every muslim they see becomes a scary terrorist to them. Then they end up sniping "terrorist" children playing soccer in Palestine. This pisses off the Muslims (who are already pissed at them for taking their land continuously) and then when the Muslims protest, the israelli's shoot more of them. And that is just on the Israeli boarder!

Internationally, they go so far as to support ISIS in Syria to fight a proxy war on their behalf and who knows what else.

Israel pretty much would have more friends and far fewer enemies, longterm, if they would stop the expansion, act like normal fucking humans toward their neighbors, and stop sponsoring international terrorism that benefits them. They are one of the most advanced and developed nations but act like a bunch of retarded gorillas

I would say that overall, Israel plays stupid games and wins stupid prizes when it comes to being attacked by "terrorists". Iran's proxies are only so emboldened due to the boldness of Israels own proxies

>My gf allowed me

Attached: 1525494342324.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

the pussy wont answer, i guess he thought he made le funny bait thread and now he cant even handle a semi-awake thread

Why would you assume im jewish? Wishing happy holidays as a way to expose someone as jewish is anti semetic

I'm guessing your GF didn't allow you to construct any good arguments?

Why are you larping as a jew, achmed/gomez/tyrnoe/whatever mystery meat you are? Like, the memeflag makes it so obvious

Israel does have a right to protect itself from terrorism. It doesn't have the right to force Americans to die for Israel's safety while we become a crime-ridden shithole where people literally form into hordes and cross the border.

this

Those "inocent children" are Hamas agents, they provoce IDF soldiers and if it wont work the Hamas terrorist shoor the kids and show it as if it was IDF fault

>ThisIsAmerica.mp3
You're a cuck for asking your wife if you can post on Jow Forums.

C

As if you don't have brown skinned Middle Eastern/North African Jews in Israel, Schlomo. Right

You cant oppose your state, it seems illogical, you must be using a proxy

You have brown skin, but you use a Confederate memeflag for some reason, and your English is awkward/semi-broken. Of course you're Israeli.

Did she let you see her password?

So you're a literal Amerimutt zionist who can't comprehend Israelis NOT going along with their country's genocidal plans.2

Your broken English gives you away as someone who's nt native to America/Canada, and you memeflagging tells that you'r not not israeli. Work better on your larp next time
Whiter than you muhammed/gomez/tyrone/etc.

Didn't mean the 2, I was drumming on my keyboard.

He's probably a spic who somehow assimilated into cuck culture.

>My gf allowed
>my gf will watch
lol what a cuck faggot

fuck you and your dumb landwhale reddit whore cunt of a gf mate

Do we have the right to defend ourselves from Jewish subversion? It's the actions of Jews and the Jewish mafia which is why you are so universally despised.

Also larping as G-ds chosen, Goys have no souls and you'll get 2800 of them as slaves in second coming thing is very unhelpful.

It's obvious to all that sociopathy occurs at a much higher rate amongst Jews

Btw your first PM was a terrorist, begum organised for a plane to drop a bomb on the british parliament from a plane. It was only stopped because french intelligence caught them.

It does just not with every other nations txes.../money/assets...
So give back what you owe an took an your on your own with the arabs...turks an persians, your phamalmas.

Attached: Poison arrows.jpg (960x540, 88K)

>My gf allowed me to log in here and debate you
top b8

Attached: 1499301719033.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Spbp

>my gf will watch
d-do you think she watches as the Bull Mounts him ?

no mate, he is indeed this retarded. This is too surreal to be b8

libtards are surreal.

Israel is anti semitic

Thats a fucking test to see if he looks at other women an he fail an opted for BJ...
She likely gonna fuck out on him on the sly...now he fail the test.

Attached: spock.jpg (800x600, 279K)

Attached: 1542598881809.png (496x560, 559K)

I dident know fags could have gf's...

no, she's too busy eating 300k worth of calories

JEWS CAN'T BE TERRORISTS YOU ANTI-SEMITE! REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!

You're here forever, faggot.

Gf's tits or GTFO

Stop using the honorable confederate flag, Jew.

What you phrase as 'defending yourselves' is just re-framing events so it's your response to their aggressions, as opposed to their response to yours. When, creating Israel in the first place was the Uber aggression. Also, pic related.

Attached: shrinking-palestine.jpg (1024x724, 164K)

what!?! there's a login button, how do i register? i always have to collect my faggot points again everytime I come here.

Attached: 1543621678422.jpg (419x388, 25K)

Sage and hide

I just logged in too.

Attached: IMG_7492.jpg (600x646, 64K)

>memeflag
>My gf allowed me
>defending Israel

Attached: Israeli shits.gif (600x338, 2.25M)

SPBP

b a i t

Post gf's bobs and vagene.

Fuck you and your whore.

Attached: prstate3.jpg (1406x1122, 258K)

>My gf allowed me
SHILL THREAD

S E C O N D
> log in
> but user you dont have a Jow Forums pass so you cant log in
> at least this post has 6 replies

Okay here ill shoot with it, and I dont even like the palestinians:

- Because there were people living in israel before the jews were relocated there in 1947.
- The people who lived there were allowed to stay but then they were terroristically pushed around and moved into smaller and smaller sections to live in.
- Fast forward to the 80s and now they're basically crammed up against the ocean, but Israel wont let them leave to Egypt either.

Whats the population of Israel again?
Its a dinky small fucking country.
We're not even talking about Japan here they're like 1/10th the size.
The city of London is 3 times as big as Israel is.
They should only be entitled to as much help as some african plot of land with 10 million people on it.
If they're really god's chosen people they should have no problem helping themselves.
> private funding by big jew corporations could do the job better than US aid.
Now here's the biggest clincher:
According to the Bible
Israel is always re-formed during periods of intense hardship.
Israel is also always scattered by god's will when they fuck up and disobey.
Look at the stories of Ezra and Nehemiah, israel was destroyed by babylon even though they were god's chosen, scattered for 70 years.
The nation of israel was dictated by god to live in foreign lands and make peace with those lands for refuge.

Israel should be destroyed, people scattered once again across the globe to live under the auspices of other nations
> until they fuck up by being jews and doing jewey things, at which point they get booted out again and have to go somewhere else and beg to some other country

This is the price they always pay for using Talmudic sorcery and trying to escape the eyes of the angels with their fraud. Their nation gets destroyed and they get scattered to the winds again.

Attached: G U I L T Y.jpg (540x333, 38K)

Protect yourself all you want, just keep your hand out of my pocket! Or, I may have to protect myself!

Odds on him forcing kids to puke multiple times daily

spbp

Attached: 1525092134317.jpg (800x800, 148K)

Zog has the right to TRY to protect itself. This I will agree on. sage

>My gf allowed me

Attached: 1419942002001.jpg (512x341, 49K)

Thing is, everyone is sick of them now.

Israel has every right to defend itself memefag. Nobody every said otherwise. The argument is whether it's okay for people to defend themselves against kikes.
Now stop waiting for your girlfriend with a penis to allow you to do things. Start by necking yourself.

Attached: 1539490446552.jpg (960x480, 178K)

>log in
WOT?
Did you have the admin change your password and update your user ID?
What fucking website are you on?

There's another bit about Israel being god's chosen people too...

God chose Israel to be an example for the rest of the world of What Not To Do. They are the posterchild, they are allowed to become that wicked and Fail Big but not be completely wiped out (just scattered).
Israel is god's guinea pigs for showing the world what Evil looks like.

They have godly favor but only in this regard alone.
This is the BIG misconception among the world's leaders thinking of israel having the power of prophecy and whoever helps them gets helped.
No
They dont deserve any help, they have god on their side right?
They can deal with their own problems.
They can make peace with those who they are forced to live with, just like god said they should.

And if they cant live there because of that, then I guess God is actually scattering them to the wind again and they will have to live under the graces of other nations and beg them for their bread.
Because thats what God always does to them.

There's always a lowest common denominator.
Things can always get worse.
Not "everyone" hates them.
I can think of some rather poor countries who wouldn't have the power to keep them away, and would consider the migration of the Jews to their country to bring a greater financial stability and opportunites for them.
> like Haiti
> maybe North Korea, im pretty sure Kim-Un is probably told what to do by the jews

Attached: gas tanks.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Is this date night? Is this all you can afford for your woman?

You have some personal circumstances to address before going onto the internet.

>OP

Attached: 436592B7-D7D6-4F50-8054-69A4D58FC1F6.png (500x821, 223K)

Attached: 1520663663116.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I kid you not I thought this was a shit-eating-wojack meme until I zoomed in.
> wojak with tears coming down his face

Good job bong

>posts untimestamped hand
>uses cuck-tier b8
>maymayflag

Attached: sage-plant.jpg (1920x1920, 935K)

based bong putting faggot OP in his place

Knew you were a kike, kyle

Some of the videos I have seen don’t make your side of events seem credible, but I am sure they jew yall as much as you jew them in general

Maybe if you had bought the land like you did in the early 1900’s instead of getting the UN to give it to you like you did in 1947 and then take more after that, they wouldn’t try to make you look as bad as you actually are