There is now a satanic statue on display at a US Courthouse and not a single Jow Forums thread about it...

There is now a satanic statue on display at a US Courthouse and not a single Jow Forums thread about it. WTF is wrong with you guys?

BTW, Reddit is now finally confirmed satanic. That evil place is now openly praising the satanic temple and celebrating the installation of a satanic statue in a US Statehouse.
>reddit.com/r/news/comments/a3bqv3/satanic_statue_installed_at_us_statehouse/
Highly upvoted comments include gems like "Praise the dark lord", "I love the satanic temple" and "Did anyone else read the description of that religion and think it sounded kinda nice?"

What will happen now? Has the US officially entered into a new phase? Are we now officially living within an Satanic Republic?

How can you stand and salute the flag now, when the flag stands for a nation that is openly and avowedly in league with Satan? Will you burn in hell forever if you salute that flag now? It is now every Christians duty, IMO, to stand firm against the USA and the evil, satanic capitol that it has been transformed into.

It is a nation of halfbred mutts now, I walk down the street and I see their dull, lifeless, black doll eyes. I know that the majority of people in this nation have the devil of some form or other in them. On a psychic level, I feel a black plague cloud descending upon the land that was once my beloved home. Everything is lost now, never to be replaced. The boomers sit silently, still unwoken. The NPC's sit silently, acting out their programming. Nobody is coming to save you, me or us.

Attached: satanic statue in courthouse.jpg (3024x4032, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been satanic since it was founded.

Attached: 1540701951115.jpg (766x517, 140K)

luckily there are still God fearing Christians trying to stop this degeneracy

Modern American courts are another synagogue of Satan and should have these monuments to reality installed in all of them...until the days of reformation begin.

(((GNOSTICISM)))

Saying "satanic" just makes you look like a faggy Christcuck. Know you're enemy.

Attached: templars trample.jpg (615x740, 136K)

Haven't you heard?

United States is the modern manifestation of Babylon.

Attached: america babylon.jpg (829x591, 223K)

Looks like a dragon dildo

>It's been satanic since it was founded.
t. nigger

Attached: obama vs washington gun.jpg (504x825, 100K)

>United States is the modern manifestation of Babylon.
Revelations was talking about Rome. They said Babylon because John was in a Roman prison and was writing propaganda against Rome.

Attached: titus jew temple antichrist antisemite.jpg (520x990, 287K)

you're really this mad?

((()))
When the Books of Jeremiah 50 and 51 talks about Babylon, it talks about literal Babylon and future Babylon.

Future Babylon is described as a nation of mingled peoples and the hindermost nation having diverse climates. It even mentions that It will be a nation of idols and it will sit in the waters around the Earth (i.e. an empire).
It fits the description of the US more than Rome.

Listen burger bro. I will be harsh but just. Grow some balls and get rid of it.
See pic related ? An american "artist" dared to put that degenerate shit in the middle of a plaza famed for its jewelery craftmanship in Paris, creating beautiful objects known in the whole world.
Know what happened ? We knifed that crap and beat the faggot.
Everybody call us, ironically or not, surrender monkeys, but as history and news show, we deliver once angry. Do the same. I know americans can do it, so what are you waiting for ?
Stealing the flag from the labeouf kike was very impressive, and quite enjoyable, but without risks. Here its simple but risky. Petition your reps to remove it, or damage it yourself.

Attached: 685856--.jpg (975x648, 96K)

I remember when they had their fund raiser for their first statue. I donated ten bucks.

Satan + God equals some kind of fitting balance in the Christian church. It's time to admit you were always a duality. Without the devil, your religion is a dull effete thing. It's just another cargo cult anyway, why get so upset ?

Attached: IMG_3782.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

Attached: lllllllll.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

they got us on a technicality so it has to be let in.
desu this was supposed to be suppressed by kicking these degenerates out of society but man oh man i guess the good ol days are gone
can't wait until people have had enough

Huh? No dude, it's legit satanic. It was put there by an organization called "The Satanic Temple", WTF is wrong with you and WTF are you smoking? Are you fucking new on Earth or something? Are you new on Jow Forums? Maybe you should at least learn the basic facts of the story you are commenting on before you hit that "post" button. Until then "lurk moar" man.

You sound like a fag OP

>God
>Gave man instincts but then sets the rules in opposition because he enjoys watching us hop from foot to foot while he laughs his sick fucking ass off. Is a prankster.
>Satan
>Never judged man. Never rejected man. Encouraged every sensation man was inspired to have

Who should I worship? hmm

Attached: Hello.jpg (499x499, 45K)

m'demon

Right, like, oh no, im so triggered and un-educated that im mad at a statue of a hand an apple - no one wants to have any sort of actual philosophical and moral discussion about issues - troll post

Attached: 1526155361847.jpg (474x369, 60K)

That image is fucking sweet, it should be an album cover.

What's stopping a Hitler statue from being built as a religious symbol?

Well, let it be known that Jews worship Satan and you've seen what THEY do to others.

Attached: Jew being honest.jpg (298x300, 22K)

What's the technicality?

>How can you stand and salute the flag now
How could you since 9/11?

Based

Someone go push it over. It's God's will.

>and not a single Jow Forums thread about it. WTF is wrong with you guys?

Jow Forums is full of fedoralords

Attached: untitled4.png (300x250, 79K)

Looks like a dick fucking an apple.

Attached: 1536370159722.png (552x413, 332K)

The 1st Ammendment. If they can put up a Christmas tree and a menorah in the state capital then they also have to honor other religious displays.

Absolutely based and diabolical

*Ministry starts playing*

You died and didn't realize it. This is hell.

If you faggots don't like it, then get christianity out of the statehouse. The ONLY reason satan did this was because you tards couldnt help but force your gay religion on other people. FUCKL YOU JESUS IS A FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

Exoteric Satanism is hedonistic LARPing. Fuck These Good Goyim!

>What will happen now?
Nothing. Fuck satan and fuck the statue, the day of retribution is at hand

Up until the last paragraph.
Mental frailty the post.

lmao you people are insane, scared to lose a friend over real talk so you go crazy length to sound wise and neutral
>The Satanic Temple
its not satanic guys!!!!!!!

Attached: bashar2banimation.gif (248x252, 411K)

you believe in satan lmao

coincidence?...

Attached: 719mBia+x-L._SY679_.jpg (216x679, 16K)

No lmao, I'm not even religious retard

>SATAN IS REAL REEEEEEEEE!
TAKE NOTICE

Christkikes are the secret of the Jew World Order. They keep selling you this shit and covering up the truth.

Attached: black jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>Jews worship Satan
Satan isn't even a character in the Bible. Jews dont worship angels because they're like cyborgs.

(((GNOSTICISM))) = NWO occult.

= Alchemical shit

ONLY CHRISTIANS WORSHIP SATAN. No one else believes in Satan

Attached: baphemot abraxas unity.jpg (500x373, 22K)

I'm not religious like I said above, but if you think there aren't people out there who make extensive use of symbolism and believe it has supramaterial powers you're deluded...

>WTF is wrong with you guys?
nothing. I regurarly donate to them. this triggers the conservacuck boomer like nothing else. also modern satanism is pretty libertarian (except for the rituals and shit)

Nowhere does it say America is a christian nation. All religions are equal here because we are a swcuar society

>hating on satanism
fedoranigger spotted

Attached: 1543600527837.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

>That pic
You've, literally killed what little hope I had for humanity with that pic. I'm listening to my favorite music and can feel no joy. good work

God help me... ):^(

Christian = accepting Christ as savior.
Believing in the devil or his works =/= Christian.

wow man, too far, too far

I love both versions.

Attached: one-nation-under-god-john-mcnaughton[1].jpg (1024x691, 299K)

why are christians so cringy?

So...beautiful. maybe there is hope...after all :`)

>Is swayed in opinion that easily
You emulating being an NPC right now?

Forget your meme flag?

It's because your heart is hardened, you're afraid of life.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

no

Yup 100%

that idea is a rape. christ has been raped by ideas like that. these satanist politicians all claim to be god fearing Christians, but thats just a rape also. you dumb nigger.

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 5K)

thats a rape. you're a faggot probably.

>die faggots
Who the fuck do you think makes this shit? Any real threads on consciousness are 404’d and we’ve all seen it happen. If it’s allowed to stay up then that means it somehow serves the end goal of the same people who destroyed the beautiful thing this once was.

Why do they want you to think of your home as a great manifestation of Satan or Babylon on all levels of reality? Because they’re desperate for the to be the case. Because the evil bitch faggots posting these threads are weak scumbags who rely on the power of lies to bring others down. Don’t believe this bullshit, believe in God, yourself, and the necessity of fighting.

They are born of something lower than you, they literally have to rape and eat kids to manifest power, your power literally is a “gift” from “god”. Use it. Fight. You are Prometheus

i hope the cosmic horrors are real. nothing would be so fantastic as to go insane for an eternity

satan hates man for satan was once favored before man, and when God created man, he told the angels to accept man and to dwell with them. Man has then become hated by the devil, and saw man as less than.
For this, satan and select angels denied God’s wish to dwell with man, so satan is damned. Before his eternal damnation, he will bring as many humans with him as possible.

Attached: CD39ED71-B11B-4928-A2E1-207B5D5659FF.jpg (748x425, 48K)

in order to control even the people that believe in Christ you must rape the idea of Christ and pervert it to make it so people like you scoff and never except the creator god. everything that is good for you is hidden. the pure relationship and meaning of Christ has been bastardized by the people who hate you. know your enemy is the Satanic Jew.

Attached: 1538304985183.jpg (632x525, 154K)

sure looks satanic to me lmao. fuck off chirstcuck fuckhead

is this where all the christcucks are coming from? reddit?

chicago...what a cesspool. liberals absolutely suck, they're ignorant cowards. lived here 14 yrs and can't wait to gtfo

why am i here u ask??? started a business several yrs ago and i'm making a shitload of money. own three properties around the county and getting ready to buy a fourth on the west coast of fl where i plan to move

The Dayd of restoration are veeery close. Start to kiss your statue faggot. You and your master Will go to the hell

you know what they say about trolls? thats what these satanic temple retards are fucking idiots.

>caring at all about reddit
>going on reddit at all
>being a christ-uck from reddit thinking you can take over a non-denominational board

fuck off you parasitic niggers, satanism is a meme used to make fun of you faggots by being the same as you but with a different god that you find unsavory.

Attached: 1537401872348.png (708x338, 69K)

>the satanic temple
dropped

They aren't satanic they are edgy atheists, social justice warriors and they just use satanic imagery they don't actually worship Satan like some other groups.

Also... I'm so sick of you fucktarded Christians that are pussified by the mere mention of anything that has to do with Satan or the left hand path, honestly its pathetic.

Attached: o9a.jpg (565x565, 97K)

>still doesn’t get that satanists are just atheist
Christcucks are eternally retarded

US status: doomed

No i'm a bit...Jaded. I hate EVIL. it upsets me... alot. it angers me. I hate broken families...I hate prostitutes...I hate all the bullshit that is going on in this fucked up world. I'm sick of it it all.

pointless.

>still doesn't get that atheists are just satanists possessed by demons that hate all life and beauty

sorry meant forI'm depressed is the gist of it

Atheists are pretty much Satanists.

Every day the burgers prove themselves more and more pussy. Such a monument wouldn't last a single day in Canada.

So what, just another religion.

Who gave Eve the Apple? Who tempted Jesus in the desert?

the satanic temple is a bunch of leftist larpers who literally only do these things as a form of protest or awareness regarding separation of church and state. they do this to rile people up, get local news involved, and grin while knowing the government can't do anything. it's legally protected graffiti.

just a bunch of cunts larping. it's not a real religious organization. satanism exists, but not within "the satanic temple"

This is why we need a church of hitler

Much respect, Soufflé-bro.

going with the OT
>really? those covenants were wiped clean by Jesus. If you read the bible you would know this

Aren't "satanists" atheists?
Don't you need to believe in an actual deity/god/higher power to be classified as a religion?

Wouldn't this not fall under freedom of religion?

yeah well...
GHW is laid to rest for 3 days and on the 3rd day is brought out.
At the same time there is a probe hitting some astroid and they have the Osirus and RA names to symbolise the God of ressurection and rebirth.
Then Alex jones was saying they do crazy necro shit in skull and bones.
A lot of the founders were santanist.

Larping to protect the constitution is the highest form of larping. Based and redpilled

>im not religious but i believe what a jew religion says

This. None of these people know a thing about satanism, only some nonsensical heresy. Also, Enki > God. Enki represents freedom and the fight for liberty. Christianity is spreading your asscheeks for this god, Yahweh or whatever.

Even though he said nothing of abolishing the old law and in fact mentions embracing the old law because he was a fucking kike who wanted other kikes to follow to the letter the original kike book.

Attached: 1540835649285.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

Satanism can be atheistic and theistic. Atheistic is more philosophy, theistic is the worship of Enki, the rebel.

why don't you head back to lebbit? seriously sick of this shit. you sound like a fucking 12yr old.

We were far free-er in the garden then we are now.
No restrictions on anything except one thing.
Don't eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The tree imparted no knowledge other than the concept of good/evil. Our previous state was to be oblivious to these concepts. We were free to do what we willed.

In practice it's the same. You act out the spirit of rebellion and embody the adversary on earth. If you don't seek to align with the original organizing principle, the Logos you're in rebellion on the deepest level against creation and life.

Dumb cunts, knowledge is the greatest gift? what fucking bullshit, knowledge without power is pointless, and power in this world requires the corruption of the soul.

>waaaaah only MY religion should be represented in government
>MY religion GOOD other religions BAD

fucking Jow Forums

an edgy and cringey act of rebellion against a God they fear.
Pagan larpers, atheists/satanists, all other apostates, feel the fear.

This is the gayest thread currently on Jow Forums whinning about a LARP religion based within another LARP religion, satan doesn't exist nor does your sky jew

Attached: 1543159262750.png (900x900, 360K)