It's actually happening. The military is prepared

It's actually happening. The military is prepared.
Saturday 8 December 2018 will be historical.

France will finally get rid of the ZOG. The first Western country to rise up and revolt against the globalists. The reign of Macron is over.

Expect us. Follow us. We'll save Europa from the grip of the international Jewry.

Attached: DtqmSwAWoAIZcIH.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoxIb85rww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>88
toasting in epic baguette

Attached: 1532286027475.png (499x502, 544K)

So, who do you guys plan to put in office once Macron is forced out?

What do the fagrunes read?

What does the note say?

You frogs need to translate for us. We were all pushed into taking Spanish middle school through college.

Attached: bagg.jpg (990x659, 289K)

Nice squiggly lines frogget

that cursive writing is so pretty to look at, lol. Looks like he learned well in french class.

checked, big if true

check'd and hope your people don't cuck out, given that the Government has announced that they are completely dropping the legislation for the gas tax, and they are also raising taxes for the rich as far as I've heard. If people really want Macron down, they have to go back on the streets on Saturday, it's the only way. I'm really praying for you guys, I do hope it won't die out.

Attached: 1543866979652.png (720x1001, 797K)

#Yellow jackets, don't concede a thing.
A lot of military are against this government and won't be fooled by what's happening right now.

Only brainlets took Spanish

Make sure you include me in the screencap.

Attached: 1521488000192.jpg (1080x730, 158K)

General De Villers

I believe in the frogs, they can do it.

Attached: baguette.jpg (750x662, 41K)

As much as I always enjoyed shitting on you guys, I never considered you anything less than brothers. If you pull this off, there will be no more surrender jokes at least from me. Once you're done, maybe help us out over here, Germans always need much more activation energy, the inertia is strong with us. Godspeed

Macron resigns, snap elections, SO WHAT?

It's not 1934, you're just breaking shit like a bunch of third worlders. Eastern Euros look at these French people with no money to buy gas and laugh.

Attached: petain.jpg (300x410, 21K)

Those boomer hands..
Is France full of fucking boomers and all the youth is Islamic?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoxIb85rww

>not even doing this to get rid of immigrants
>Only because of taxes
Am I wrong? Please tell me I am

You’d fucking better
Since 2015, I’ve been rooting for either you or the Bundeswehr to come to your senses and save your nation

It really is getting late. Kind of tired, better get an early night so sleepy..

anarcho-syndicalism now with an aesthetic leader to flex on retarded suit-wearing zog puppets.

Attached: 1518970922584.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

nice

Attached: krähenfüße.jpg (1200x627, 95K)

At least partly
A lot of the anger about taxes is because people are pissed that the taxes are helping out immigrants rather than French pensioners IIRC

don't translate for them, americans like to post /sig/ shit yet never actually do it, keep those fucking idiots in the dark where they belong. americans are not white

Attached: 1538611011303.png (898x904, 971K)

This is how you bring pain.

good i hope its a blood bath, kill all sjws and commies

this, french in hs then latin in college is the redpilled route

>ZOG
Lmao gas taxes are now ZOG

It translates to "I made big poopy in my pants and I don't know how to use this gun."

Attached: doggo.jpg (900x1200, 315K)

>le we're planning a coup
>announce publically 3 days in advance
that's not how this works Achmed.
Parsley goes in the options field

Iceland already did this like 10 years ago fren

>weaponized baguette

kek

Attached: Toomuch.jpg (413x395, 28K)

Aren't the French worried about Macron resigning? What happens if he does? Aren't you worried about getting a dipshit who is even worse?

I hope they go full French and just continuously decapitate everyone who tries to lead in any way for months, followed by installing a nationalist midget dictator, and invade Egypt.

Good luck frenchbro, the fucking shills are globalist agents trying desperately to defend zog.
Beat them here and the momentum will carry around the world

fucking translate it

>a single member of the army writes a message about how he dislikes the current government
>"OH WOW THE WHOLE MILITARY IS GOING TO KILL MACRON IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you stop making that kind of thread?

Best of luck to you frog bros

Attached: 1541703264681.jpg (758x549, 47K)

Good job Canuck, saved me a post

The Jew fears the baguette

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 88

Attached: 1544030328783.jpg (634x727, 66K)

What's the state of the Gendarmerie?

Will they join the yellow vests?

Attached: 1544031722282.png (607x608, 226K)

It is amusing though. Feel bad for his shitty beretta clone. Hope he's got something with a little more throw.

Thanks JF.

I always figured it would be that way, cops and the military are usually rural or working class folk, at least here in the U.S. Just don't expect them to have your back in a non-happening situation, they're just going to do their job no matter what their views.

Cement baguettes can be used as clubs.

>sweden

Attached: 1543657406404.jpg (750x750, 57K)

>United States
>103 years of ZOG occupation
>France
>15 months in and Rabbi Macron is about to get circumcized for good

BIENTOT

No one's gonna catch this wordplay?

Americans siding with the mob, explain burning cars? That's like the most anti-American thing the world has ever seen.

He posted it on twitter the boomer soldier seems serious enough.

If only Hitler knew that the based saviors were Frogs all along.

You did user, you've made me proud.

>Eastern Euros look at these French people with no money to buy gas and laugh.

this, rioting over taxes when your whole country is blacked and islamized, all western europeans are jews the problem is the french mentality not the gas price. this is the biggest cope move in history the american tea party was the same and at the end of the day they are still raped by jews and niggers and moslems

Hey guys, former yellow jacket here.
Not gonna lie, I joined the movement because I thought it could stop the gas tax. But now things are getting way out of hand. People are getting hurt, and some have already died!
Please stop instigating this madness. Peace is the only answer. You are better than this.

I wanted to take French but I was forced into Spanish by my high schools.

Had to learn French on my own.

Attached: french.png (2480x772, 390K)

He gets manicures.

>coup
>best thing to do is post it on CIA/FBI and european secret services riddled site
kys rly fcking fast faggot XDDD slice your neck

Kek

The Merovingian.

Try not to fuck it up like last time.

We can burn McDonald's too don't worry.