My girl is sending me pics of other girls (instagram models in fact)

my girl is sending me pics of other girls (instagram models in fact)
she is insecure about herself, and i really dont care about other girls and i try to make her feel more confortable with herself
do you have other tips and information about this?

Attached: 1502321328054.jpg (1067x1600, 409K)

>my girl is sending me pics of other girls
That's really weird, how old is she and is this an in-person or ldr?

ldr, shes 26

and honestly she isnt the 1st one that did it. i find it weird too honestly. even one that was in-person did it too.

one fun fact - at the beggining she was really jealous about me liking models pages

Yeah stop talking to her

She is shit testing you.

Dump that pathetic whore.

not your job to boost her self-esteem that's why its called self

yes but shes my girl so i guess i should make her feel better

about testing, i hope shes just testing and not turning lesbian or so

Well is she.. attractive?

here's a secret for you OP 95% of gals are insecure about their looks no matter who they are and no matter what they say. If you want to boost her confidence compliments are always useful if used correctly especially if it's something about her that she has control over like makeup or clothes. If you have been with her for a long time telling how happy you are being with her out of the blue helps or something similar

Just making her feel special will do wonders as well

Seems like she’s guilt pushing you away, meaning she’s considering leaving you.

women are weird this way, they hold themselves and other people to ridiculous standards. just keep reassuring her that you're not really interested in women like that. i know it's annoying but hey, welcome to having a girlfriend.

Umm, I do this? I genuinely find women attractive, and usually take tips on what he finds attractive to make myself more appealing in the long run.

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-16-14-55-06.png (574x840, 85K)

She's insecure and is testing you. My crazy bitch didn't like that I watched a certain ASMR thot, so she watched every single one of this girls videos and sent me her nudes too. Like, what??? Still smashed.

>"I'm not like other girls" - the post

My point was I don't think its uncommon. Take it easy user.

I used to do that. Well, not exactly, but it was the same idea behind it.
Basically she wants to a) shit test you and b) be the „cool non jealouse gf“.
She‘s insecure, you know that. Unfortunately, you can‘t really do shit about this. Believe me, compiments don‘t go deep enough to change anything in those realms. It will in fact only make it worse since everytime you mention how she has a really cute smile it sill remind her that she hates her crooked teeth and everytime you tell her that dress looks beautifull on her it will draw her attentio back to how you can see her lovehandles trough the fabric. The only person who can make a difference about how she feels about her looks is she. All you are left to do is help her do that. Ofc genuinely thinking she‘s hot shit is better than if you, too, are very critical and judemental about her looks.

I'm just messing with you, I'm very much the same. I think perhaps OP's girlfriend is doing it in a more self-deprecating way than you are doing it though.

Poor thing

For sure

op here
she keeps telling the model she sent me is sexy and that. i went plan /b/ and joke about she liking her to see her reaction
she laughed, wich was good and said shes not lesbian haha. lets see if she continues. i tend to say that she is better.