Brit/pol/: The Goal Pill Edition

Why don't you lads take the alternative to the black pill?

Why don't you just take the Goalpill.
It's simple. Stop worrying about the state of this nation and its peoples, stop worrying about the death of our society and the death of our culture.

Just buy two four packs of Carling, a box of Greggs sausage rolls or Pukka Pies, go and purchase the full sky sports package, Norf F.C/Souf F.C shirt and sink into beautiful football induced bliss as you cheer on Ngubu/Mgwembe scoring a cheeky one just before half time.
Be sure to get mates with similar aspirations and HUGE love of football. Eat as many curries, kebabs and pakoras as your rapidly growing gut can hold and just forget about this nightmare.

Absolve yourself of the horrors and stresses of living in Britain in the 21st century. Soon the only worry you'll concern yourself with is if your favourite team wins this season or or if Khalid will be transferring from Souf to Norf F.C.

__________news_
>Brexit: Release of full legal advice sparks political row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46451970

>Brexit: What will happen if MPs reject Theresa May's deal?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46320368

>8,400 crimes not recorded by Dyfed-Powys and Gwent police
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46455014

>Operation Pollino: 'Ndrangheta mafia struck in Europe-wide sting
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46452934

>Foel Penolau: How a Welsh hill became a mountain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46441129

Attached: the goal pill.jpg (738x1473, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GT-ATkr4T-g
britishpilgrimage.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=578vgQWkrW4
bestofcomicbooks.com/bryce-dallas-howard-big-butt-pictures-claire-dearing-jurassic-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

First for lovely big ginger bums

Attached: 48743D3D-CF8D-4246-A655-8E80D4FB051B.jpg (634x910, 158K)

Post more big ginger bums.

I can feel my spanking hand itching just looking at it.

اخرس كافر

don't like football or greggs

Stop posting spaghetti letters, Abdul.

Attached: Grug.jpg (800x450, 38K)

shut up kuffar you listen to me now

Can't wait until Northern Ireland will be liberated after the Deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=GT-ATkr4T-g

>*blocks your path*

Attached: Owen-Jones-MySpace-photo-02.png (900x598, 368K)

Love how thick she has got has Pierce Brosnan got to her

Attached: pierce_brosnan approved.jpg (300x300, 12K)

NGUBU NGUBU
WHEREVER YOU BE
YOU STARVE TO DEATH IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY
COULD BE WORSE
COULD BE SOUF
GETTING STABBED IN YA COUNCIL HOUS

Applied to the army, navy and RAF lads. Thought if I got through I'd be starting training in Jan or May. Turns out I'll be starting in September instead. Problem, I have no money. Should I claim for bennies? What do? What would our lord and saviour Eddie do?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

What did you say hunny?

Attached: C55C2299-F078-4635-9399-CFF45892D04A.jpg (768x1099, 74K)

>spanking

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Is there anything more pathetic than lefty morons pretending to be down wit da yoof innit big up to da mandem crew we got bare ting at da crib ya get me blad?

Attached: 1536690689351.png (617x930, 204K)

Hnnnnnnnngggg

Attached: A172E5D4-DE53-4F63-B3AC-6381D4A5DC8F.jpg (768x1172, 127K)

Have you taken the Pilgrimagepill yet lads?

britishpilgrimage.org/

Attached: ApuWanderer.png (852x944, 70K)

the earth is definitely flat

Attached: 1544034187410m.jpg (596x1024, 83K)

One pair of tan steel capped work boots
One pair of black dress shoes
One pair of blue trainers
One pair of steel capped black shoes

innit

What branch accepted you?

Why would French peasantry give a fuck about modern youth culture?

Haven't been accepted yet, speaking hypothetically but feel I've got a good chance.

step aside imposter

Attached: BDH fat tits.jpg (640x992, 83K)

I dunno what you're getting at but modern urban yoof culture has permeated even to the middle class.

Attached: ApuHandsOut.png (778x512, 45K)

I’m just a fan

Attached: EB9C75CB-94C0-4AB6-967C-D1AFCC242920.jpg (768x1113, 107K)

Get your bennies ,
and Please get your Fitness /Running /Disciplines up m8

The earth isn't flat.
What is radar distance.

I've been away.

What trip is Eddie now using and is it true he's a confirmed nonce?

More big pale freckly boobposting please

You said Republican French peasantry pretends to be down with the youth then mimicked a modern youth accent. It was a bizarre claim made completely out of the blue with no reinforcing evidence or examples

I got told by my shrink many years ago I like slim birds with big booties ,its medically a thing cos womin who have arched backs .good asses make better mummies

i live in a middle class bit of the home counties and you always hear white kids using words like ting and peng

I love spanking nawty birds
cannot understand the written bit kek

BAOR are fags

Depends on my moods to be honest.
If I want straight fucking its big ass but for cuteness and intimacy slim girls are better imo

It’s called being a kid you absolute fucking loser.

reposting this for the guy asking about polltax day

Was a funny old time for me as I was a shop steward in b4 my Police /paki probs ,
I was mixing with the SWP lot , through my unionist members at work , so I ended up on a coach going dawn that Laaarndaan town , where the streets had no name but were blessed in Gold , against the Cunt Thatcher , tbqfh , I was only mixed up with the SWP /Marxist /trotsie lot cos I was engaged to my lovely wife to be , but the main bird there was a tasty lil slut , I was banging twice weekly behind the gas works, to cut a long story short I was there for her , an I got slept most way down the m6 , when we got there we had couch parks the cops sent us , I saw the TSG/Riot Cops from the miners met bully boys on the way around town , I told all these students an artsy arseholes , watch yourselves cos it will kick off today , the shitbags turned on me , an were saying its a peacful protest , Yeah ..I told them I used to go away daze hoolie .. which went down dreadfully , I ditched the silly sods an went a few bars , and chatted with the Cockneys , I got told that it was kicking off at the coach parks , so I made my way there , I got stuck in holding pen , an then a few legged it ,so did I an as we headed to traflagar squares , we were nabbed by the TSG and arrested , I would like to say I battered a few coppers , I didnt we were bundled in the old black maria vans , I was shoved in processing , and charged with ABH on a copper , I went before the Birk on the tuesday an got the choice admit =fine or jailed on remand , I admitted , an it was a comically as we all assualtted the same Copper and Got £600 fine , I went home and I was binned from my job , was all over the local rag , I think this was my Downfall ..kek

The good the bad and the ugly is without a doubt the coolest film ever made.

t. Virgin

4 isn’t much.

What role are you looking at specifically?

To answer your question you’d be best asking a recuritment officer or something like that. Spend your time getting Jow Forums and maybe become a part time wagecuck.

I can only offer ancecdotal evidence. It is fashionable to be 'urban yoof' and everyone seems to aspire to be a roadman innit mandem

>1pbtid

youtube.com/watch?v=578vgQWkrW4

42 rm
can accept that kek

Dated a very skinny bird an it was quite gross

If, at street level, the discourse had been kept at this maliciously jocular level demonstrated by Jow Forums, then there could have been hope for multiculturalism. Everyone just started taking themselves too seriously.

Attached: 1525712267200.jpg (800x1114, 726K)

>Lick my toes user

Attached: BDH booty.jpg (2165x3629, 594K)

based mair

OH WONT YOU PLEASE SEE MY VEST

Attached: 1543926164766.png (503x335, 142K)

Bully them until they stop.

Didn’t say skinny, I said slim.
Big different.

Difference*

Attached: 1544034640107.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Post some anecdotes where the republican French peasantry have pretended to be modern urban youth then?

A-are they clean?

Attached: ApuCrying.png (785x757, 267K)

bestofcomicbooks.com/bryce-dallas-howard-big-butt-pictures-claire-dearing-jurassic-world/
Have 28 fresh ones on me.
I raise you.

Shut up

You've btfo me I can't provide any evidence that proves the republican french peasantry aspires to be the modern youth female.

Attached: eddie is Redeemed.png (552x902, 59K)

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot ..is Clints best film
But dont sexualize me they scwwwweam at ME#TOOS

Oh my god I can't type today. Whatever

Why are you so mad that I’ve had sex you perma-virgin

Just had a nice wank and a cheese sandwich with one of those little cans of coke. Lush.

Wtf is south Ireland?

I hate ryan air

Never seen it.
Outlaw Josey Wales, Gran Torino and Unforgiven are brilliant.

Im not you muppet
Stop saying that it’s cringy af now you’ve over used it to the point where it’s not even funny anymore

Who's coming on the 8th?

me in your mother while you are out at that gay march

It’s not a joke, I’m asking you a direct question you seething virgin

And I said I’m not you muppet

Mum's dead. Only got my nan. Will she do?

Nah , Horrible... its a HUGE WARNING , get a Great loving Bird , and dont let cock ruin life ,
Maria my fiancee then has grand kids now with her dopey hubby now ..silly mare wanted to kikebook me ??
shows you , she saw my huge fall from grace , the paki stuff and Cat a , POrisoner taking a Governer hostage in Manchester prison , an being found Nutziod and then sent Merseyside hossie , an she still has feelings for me .. ???
This shows you Need to set Boundries with your Partner an self ..
Hark at me the Marge Proopes of the mongos here ..kek

Its the 9th you fat cunt

Wear your vests

you can have slim with perky tits an a arse , then skinny its a boy with no cock ..eww

Your mums not dead she just faked it to get away from you

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: ryr.jpg (1080x957, 80K)

w*men

Because you're entwined into a economic and political bloc. That doesn't mean you're not independent. You are allowed to leave tomorrow if you really fucking want to. You'd be an international pariah though and no one would trust you.

>mfw Brits vote remain in inevitable 2nd referendum

Attached: 1508087143551.png (4500x4334, 238K)

>Le goal pill xD
Worse forced meme than tubby custard and "Eddie is a Nonce"ing

How are we lad?

dont set off that autist again

Surpised you dont need a full big steak meal after fucking the 3 Iriosh Travellaer slag hotness an flying that big silver bird , kek

Big eared thick inbred Mongo daftee thick bog trotting cunts akin to pigs in swill ...maybe

Loved those check that out with Bridges its a classic .. OK

whos coming the brit/pol Xmas nite out on the wed 19th , Buffet /karioke

You do know that the majority of people here are against an EU superstate and yet the people in power at the EU want exactly that? So why the fuck are you still here?

>1pbtid

Every single fucking time.

they send you romantic signals
they make you devote energy to them
they make you feel special and powerful
they make you build up illusions about them
they list of their 19 ex boyfriends
they call you little brother
and then you have to sit and listen to their suddenly shit conversation about their favourite mash potato
and there's no recourse in polite society but to smile and nod and mimic noosing yourself with your hoodie string until you can leave

>mfw Brits vote remain in inevitable 2nd referendum
>its cold and dark out there let me crawl back into this puddle of warm shit
going to be doom and gloomed about future uncertainty into going back with EU and then its all fucking over

Dont dis them if Brilliant

I killed my bitch last Xmas , was Rejoiceous for the horrible things she did me my sisters ..!

seething

Eddie is a nonce though.

why has nobody remade crazy frog with brapp

>You haven't made another post in the space of 5 mins so you aren't credible
I don't sit on Brit/pol/ all day like manchild sorry

Ive stopped worrying about Brexit and the state of the nation now.
Im gonna get my dick chopped off convert to islam and work for the UK's best employer.

Attached: workingatGCHQ.jpg (1500x1100, 947K)

Friendzoned

If they push a second referendum I'll legit give them a happening.

>19 ex boyfriends

Attached: EC70CD03-B562-4D63-BADD-EDF80FCB8431.jpg (796x398, 42K)

>baseless assumption

You've been btfo. Stop crying about memes.

WOW .. who would of thunk it you would turn up here ..kek
Boar and the pubbe ..
Christ
I on best skag an PERLA,
Try harder ,

wheres the kia parked an hows sneake ?

like they'd hire an anonymong

Attached: 1543668418999.jpg (1267x887, 82K)

>I only associate myself with slags why can't I find the right woman :(
You're no different than the women who surround themselves with fuckboys and wonder why they can't keep a man tied down