Republitards

Republitards
>Believe in freedom to own guns
>Don't believe in freedom to universal healthcare

Attached: E871B66B-ADCB-4F32-BFE4-F374AE065C0A.png (416x435, 154K)

Mods dont remove bot posts.

Attached: obama vs washington gun.jpg (504x825, 100K)

Freedom != free.

you can buy a gun just like you can buy your healthcare. Republitards don't believe in universal free guns libtard

>1 post by this id
>constitutional right versus MUH FEELINGS that “this should be a right”
Should be != what actually is
Sage

Gimme my Obama Gun!

It’s got a big fuckin’ price

Attached: 1543857570159.png (1111x693, 323K)

Life is a right established in the Declaration of Independence.

Nuh uh, it's FREE! Dat's what FREEDOM mean. It FREE.

Define retarded:

Someone who thinks that the freedom to purchase something is the same thing as obligating other people to buy you something.

Sagebait saged.

Sure. But health insurance (remember, not the same as health care) is not. Get a job and get health insurance like everyone else. Or, you can shut the fuck up because you’re a parasite.

Alright I'm sold
If gov hands out free guns and ammo to all I will support free healthcare

>leftist using retard as an insult
Problematic alert!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!

TICK TOCK LITTLE DRUMPFLETS
BTFO!

>Republican: I absolutely deserve these things and you are going to give them to me. The cost is completely irrelevant.
>Democrat: I absolutely deserve these things and you are going to give them to me. In return, I will pay my taxes, participate in society, and follow the social contact.
This is incredibly succinct. I applaud this artist.

Something that requires the labour of another person for FREE can never be considered a right

The ability of choosing to own a gun or not vs being forced to purchase health care.

You're a retard commie

Happy Hanukkah

Well one is a tool the other is a commodity. You don't need pleasure and luxary, you can pay for healthcare. You don't need it, you want it for your ailments but we don't, America, doesn't owe anyone anything. A gun is almost a necessity. Sin is a very real thing that is very alive. You cant beat all you problems notr an your fight wild game with your fists. You need a gun you also need to be careful. If you get hurt, you need to pay someone for their time time and knowledge or fix it yourself

THis is really good

>can't differentiate a negative right from an entitlement somebody has to pay for.
To your low IQ brain: I'll support free healthcare when you support free guns, tanks and ammunition.

Taxpayer funded universal healthcare isn't the same as obummercare where you buy insurance from private companies.

Those slide threads are so bad and dumb that they're actually funny. Thanks OP.

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

such low quality bait

Guns rnt free my dude u gota pay 4 dem

Hello newfag. How are you today?

It's getting old. Mods suck.

I’m happy when these faggots copy and paste the same threads. It lets me improve my counter measures against them.

Imagine being such a retard that you think having the legal right to own a firearm is shit but instead it's great to pay huge amounts of your money in taxes so the government can give niggers sex changes

not a bot faggot. Maybe you right-wing retards should answer the question