How many girls should you be fucking per year in college? is 6 a good number?

How many girls should you be fucking per year in college? is 6 a good number?

Attached: tfw.jpg (490x586, 20K)

i missed the last memo.

>Letting people dictate what you should be doing
Slave.

No. It’s not good.

I fucked 0

Anyone that fucks less than 8 sPy (sluts per year) is laughed at by their friends in secret

Yeah but the the slut economy is on a downturn of the roastie cycle, and the nominal rate is 12 sPy due to inflation.

im at my third year, my gf left me and i fucked 0
please somebody end me

Attached: 1499457381521.png (217x190, 55K)

Depends on your personality and your own self-consideration
I fucked 3 girls during my 5 years in college and I'm pretty happy with that number because they all were actual romantic relationships

Club zero here.

0 you should be in college to learn how to be a productive member of society not how to stick your dick in anything with a pulse

i'll end you if you end me

i didn't go to college
missed out on s-tier horny thots.

went to work early and everyone wher i worked was at least 7-8 years older and/or married.

Attached: 8795695656.png (983x767, 178K)

Where does one find the dead girls then?

Wait, I'm in college, am I supposed to have had sex or something? First I've heard of this

these

don't forget to factor in your relative ratio of slut/total students at your uni and openness in your country/culture. average should be around 10-12 sPy in the US, 8-10 sPy in EU.

I feel your pain user

I'm 26 and have only had sex with 4 seperate girls.

However this is somewhat ofset from thr fact that I had sex mutiple times a week from my girlfriend who I had for years.

The Supreme Gentleman made his own

I had zero sex in college

the people on here are completely full of shit, if you have a major that will make you remotely any money, hate greek life (literally everyone not in a sorority or frat hated them), don't have time for clubs, and don't party every fucking weekend it really is not any easier to meet women in college than it is dating online after, before, or during college

Wow, maybe its the university you went to but I went to a conservative private university and had sex with 4 girls within the first two months my freshman year without even trying. By the end of my sophomore year I had already fucked those that were fuckable so I had to look elsewhere. Great for me there is also a large state school in town and those girls are out nightly looking for new dick.

This is how they act. On valentines I went out without a date in tow and there was a big group of girls that were showing guys their sexy panties and two of them were not wearing anything but had drawn a heart near their pussy with a marker.