I'm in love with this girl I've been talking to online a lot...

I'm in love with this girl I've been talking to online a lot. She's my best friend and since I've been a shut-in for a long time now, she's the only one I talk to everyday. She loves me too, but since we're very long distance I told her we shouldn't be exclusive yet because it's not like I can take her to dates. She's currently flirting with other guys, 2 have asked her to be their gf. She told me I'm her favourite and she'll wait for when I'm ready for us to be exclusive.

We've had a lot of conflicts lately. I sometimes misspeak, she once told me we're not a good fit for a romantic relationship because I accidentally said bad things about her major. There have also been a time when I fight with her about something and she got really angry. Before we know we like each other, she once stalked my fb page even though I told her not to. Today she disrespected my boundaries and talked about something that I told her I don't like to discuss. I told her that it was out of the line and she apologized.

She hasn't been talking with me today after that. I don't know what to do.

Attached: 20525231_714060762112764_4410532299855044006_n.jpg (320x240, 21K)

>I'm in love with this girl I've been talking to online a lot
No you aren't, you don't even know her. You only know the parts of her she wants to type to you.

Nah, we've been chatting and calling each other nonstop. We're with each other constantly. I talk with her until she falls asleep. I think I know her more than I would if I just date random girls irl

You don't know a person until you see the parts they don't intend to show you. You don't have to believe me though. Just save this post somewhere deep in your documents folder so that when you're cleaning your hard drive years from now you can say "huh, I guess I didn't know everything back then".

I think we can never know our partners. Even if you've been together for a long time, you can still find yourself surprised by new things you didn't know about your partner. You can get married to someone and find their true colours years after you know them.

By your definition, you're right. I don't truly know this girl. But I also wouldn't know some girl I date irl. I feel I know her enough, her daily life and her thoughts, that makes me feel I'm in love with her like I've never been with others.

>I think we can never know our partners
Holy shit know-it-all teenagers are fucking annoying

Holy shit it's like you're actually trying to be retarded. Good luck with that

How far away? What states(if US)

Not US. She lives in asia, but she's moving to europe soon for her studies

You're a weird dude

Not the first time I've been called that

Reality sheck:

You do not have a girlfriend. You have the 21st-century equivalent of what used to be called a pen-pal.

Don't try to make more of it than it is

Give me her contact. I'll take care of her once she comes to Europe.

She's not my girlfriend. I told her we can't exactly be in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship or date because we're so far away from each other, plus I don't want to limit her dating choices. She did say she's fine with that and still up for when I change my mind.

One of these guys who are talking to her actually lives in the same country in Europe as she's planning to move to. That's part of why I'm kinda worried actually

If you know all this why do you still orbit her instead of getting a real life gf?

She's the only one for me. Also I've been using a lot of dating apps with no luck.

I'm currently in a really bad condition. I haven't been socializing at all, I haven't been going out of the house. I'm depressed. She loves me despite all that.

she doesnt love you, she loves your attention because it feeds her ego.

You need to fix your own life before you can think about getting a gf.

how would he even fix his own life?

She has repeatedly told me that she wants us to be exclusive with each other. Has told me a few times before that if I tell her that we should be together, she would drop the other guys instantly. I believe she loves me, though I wonder about that since we have been having some problems recently.

I want so desperately to be with her, but it's not very realistic. We're very far away from each other and I think logistics are going to be rough. I don't want to stop her from dating other guys closer to her who can take her to dates.

It's just really hard. Everytime I even think of getting a new job or going outside, I get major panic attacks. It feels like if I force myself I'm going to break. I've been living off my savings. I know I need a job soon, but I don't think I can do that now.