Éire/pol/ - Rosslare plantation edition

Attached: Rosslare_Harbour_2008.jpg (800x600, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_8E1D6tOm8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0PjKJ9nHS4
nationalparty.ie
irexitfreedom.ie
alternativeforireland.ie/
theliberal.ie
theburkean.ie/
youtube.com/channel/UC76l7zXK7ORjWu35sTlna0A
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg
youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ
youtu.be/hVtkqScStpU
youtube.com/watch?v=sN6uVfaHERY
youtube.com/watch?v=hVtkqScStpU
youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
rte.ie/news/europe/2018/1205/1015369-teacher-stabbed-paris/
mrci.ie/blog/immigration-updates/an-important-message-for-undocumented-workers-in-ireland/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aUPv0OVdM
youtube.com/watch?v=kLLH1i5_LlQ
classichits.ie/4fm-player//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stream with 2 gombeen men who bought the hotel there planning to fill it with enrichment. Quality's a bit shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=S_8E1D6tOm8

Stream's done, but it's the same as everywhere else, nobody will listen to the people in these areas.

Never forget the sacrifices made
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0PjKJ9nHS4

Nationalist Parties in Ireland:
>The National Party.
nationalparty.ie

>IrExit Freedom Party.
irexitfreedom.ie

>Alternative For Ireland.
alternativeforireland.ie/

Alt-Media:
>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie

>The Burkean.
theburkean.ie/

Youtube Channels:
>Grand Torino
youtube.com/channel/UC76l7zXK7ORjWu35sTlna0A

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

>Computing Forever.
youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ

So what is happening on Thursday. Won't be able to go as I'm working. Can someone stream it.

Attached: 1543354186278.jpg (532x586, 58K)

Been away a few days
Have the threads lost traffic or something?

Gemma stream right now lads
youtu.be/hVtkqScStpU

Silent protest outside the Dáil over the UN migration pact. I'd say Grand Torino will stream it.
They're a bit slower.

It was busy during the toy show on Friday but has not being busy since. I guess all the people have work to worry about.

Bangladeshi child molester who bragged he couldn't be deported gets run out of Dublin home
youtube.com/watch?v=sN6uVfaHERY

Kevin Sharkey new vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=hVtkqScStpU

youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
>youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
>youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
>youtu.be/S_8E1D6tOm8
NEW GRAND TORINO STREAM FROM ROSSLARE DIRECT PROVISION MEETING.
AT 44:25 HE MENTIONS THE UN MIGRATION PACT AND IT SEEMS A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT AND ARE PISSED.

Nice

Attached: 1543362443124.jpg (800x549, 70K)

The two businessmen were getting properly grilled by the people nobody in the town wants this.

is there a pic of him?
needed for scientific reasons

Attached: 1543971970967.jpg (778x800, 44K)

in the video, and on the cover of a fews newspapers

>not wanting your town pillaged
jaysus user what are they like hey, shur we're all irish

What, how dare you, they're clearly more Irish than the Irish themselves.

hear-hear!

Attached: download (75).jpg (225x225, 13K)

sure aren't all the irish immigrants?
even the ones that never emigrated anywhere?

What do you think of computing forever? I know some people here dont like him.I like him as he is redpilling a lot of Irish people and telling other people about our country that RTE would not.

Most of his audience seems to outside Ireland, and I wish he did more stuff on Ireland, but he seems to be doing more of that recently. He's entry level but he can do good.

I've seen this question a lot here so i'll answer
He's alright - Sargon tier but clearly knows more than he lets on. He redpills a lot of young irish without being totally political, meaning a lot of people into tech will find his political videos. Hes given exposure to the NP, he's promoting the UN migration pact nonsense and he's the biggest irish channel for that for people overseas
The downsides are his embarrassing avatar shit, his family guy video and his personality is kind of dull
He's a decent gateway

Hopefully someone will burn that shit to the ground, and turn the owners into tree ornaments.

He has around 300 thousands subscribers. He has to do more about Ireland like migration, EU, abortion, brainwashed normies and the future of this country.

its looking that way lad. Plenty of unrest

>paki kills paddy in paris
rte.ie/news/europe/2018/1205/1015369-teacher-stabbed-paris/
>important message for illegal immigrants
mrci.ie/blog/immigration-updates/an-important-message-for-undocumented-workers-in-ireland/
>4 illegals picked up by Gardaí, put into direct provision centre
cant find a link

the crowd aren't happy in the GrandTorino vid

>paki kills paddy in paris
WHAT

Attached: no.jpg (259x194, 7K)

why are those town meeting filled with anglo accents?

christ...

People slag him here but take one look at the comments section on any of his videos and you'll see comments that are as redpilled as they come. And in his ireland related videos theres actually a load of Irish commenters getting redpilled too.

He also interviewed Justin Barret like 3 times so far so he's a sound lad in my book desu.

>Paki kills Paddy in Paris.

Attached: 1543378858295.png (480x452, 345K)

they're pissed. And the whole room seemed to be redpilled on the UN pact. Maybe the thursday protest will be bigger than expected.

we need to compile all accounts of shit like this happening, it'll very quickly redpill people if they see how animals act out of captivity

Surprised they didn't put the blame on the Yellow jackets on the stabbing. It shows you how far Paris has gone too where none of the the interviewed students weren't even French.

i'll be filming down there so i'll pop it up on youtube when its done and link here

loads of irish "brits" retire in the motherland user. I know plenty of people who either emigrated to britain for work in the 80s etc, or who were born to 1950s emigrants over there that come home in their middle ages old age because they prefer back here to england.

good man yerself

im saving a bit of money a side for a coup we need to copy the yellowjackets in france

This sentiment is fucking horrible but its everywhere on the left...

I never been this fucking angry. Paki cunts and yet the far left in this country are saying how they are always the victims.

also somehow my father ( half npc) got redpilled on pisslam by reading some random articles about mohammed marrying a girl at 6 years old
and hes proper pissed at the mudrats now

Someone really needs to make a good video debunking that bullshit. The absurdity and illogical argument "sure the Irish went all over the world" argument is infuriating.

Attached: IMG_20181203_190820.jpg (495x499, 25K)

alot are wankers though they take on the greedy attitudes and are too tight with their money

i personally don't think protesting (noisy or not) works, 10,000 people outside a building that gets one photo can't compare to a TD having to turn off his phones with a landslide of calls/texts to it, add to that sacks of snail mail and they start to listen

Irish lad was stabbed in Manchester buying a fiddy bag a few months back
Irish girls family raped and killed in india got no support from the state because of a mixup thinking buncrana was in the north
ive heard alot of complaints that its usually "the new irish" being interviewed on RTE constantly
they need to go back with their particular brand of social conditioning
good thing they're only good for chanting repeating slogans or id be worried, if they read our history, theyed understand theyre idiots

Attached: you know what?.jpg (980x735, 91K)

your father sounds pretty damn based if you dont mind my saying so
i visited mine a while ago, he hates muslims moreso because he's a die hard catholic more than anything but its a start

channel the energy user, and we'll win

Our government does not care for Irish victims aboard as it was not White people who attacked them. It says a lot about this country.

Attached: 1543354761288.jpg (604x462, 196K)

it unironically says a lot about society

So should I try promote the National Party in Roscommon and tell them about it or is that fucking stupid of me.

Attached: 1543623372004m.jpg (1024x641, 126K)

it does not care for the irish at home either
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aUPv0OVdM

Parse The Noise needs to get on the case. He's a small relatively unknown channel but his videos are top notch quality.

Absolutely try spread the word about them, or else they'll just vote gobshites like Naughten or whatever nodding donkeys the main parties put forward. Longford has 70% Irish populations in most of its main towns now.

Of course promote them user ffs they're the only party worth their shit. Especially since the Irexit meme might take off with the boomers like UKIP did...and thatll only take votes from NP

>we were in america since the first english colonies there

cromwell turfed 60 000 of us into barbados virginia boston and monserrat and lastly guyana

boston was always a hive for irish people

>get leaflets
>distribute leaflets
if unsuccesful
>get leaflets
>put them through letterboxes at night
it worked in Sligo, fuck, the National Party are coming as a result of it

wish he'd make more videos desu

This cunt is a fucking embarrassment. I saw one of his video's and I wanted to die. Anything Irish related on YouTube like history or sports and some fucking faggot has to mention him. If this how people see us around the world then god help us.

Attached: latest.png (794x674, 875K)

This is good inspo from a post I saw on reddit (I know...) about the rise of VOX in Spain the new "far right" party having taken spain by storm. NP's small meetings will grow in time as the Irish become more and more pissed at the situation

Attached: vox.jpg (1210x598, 561K)

slave = master these days

they're fucked in the head

Attached: 1533076426764.jpg (598x596, 64K)

Where can I get the leaflets.

His accent is Darby O'Gill tier, he looks a state, he's a walking embarrassment who begs and cries for views
What a fag

National Party have made fairly reasonable headway already
Second most subscribed to youtube channel in irish political parties too

It really was, the big problem here though is our local parliaments are some of the weakest in Europe, we have a very centralised governance. I mean they have so little power they hold elections at the same time as EU elections to save money.
I'd like to know too, though it might be hard to do it where I am in Fingal. I only joined up a couple of weeks ago however.

contact the NP themselves or do them up yourself with some basic details
>rape statistics in enriched countries
>minority in 100 years
>info on the NP
shit like that
doesnt have to be fancy

I wish your man Rob Lipsett the other massive Irish youtuber would go full nationalist tier. I remember following him ages ago and he did a collab video with Marcus Follin AKA "The Golden One" and in the comments was saying how he agreed with Marcus's non fitness related videos.

Imagine like...most of his entire following are young, Irish lads. If he started even going Dave Cullen tier it'd be unreal

I would need leaflets to post them. I would not stand in Roscommon Town talking about the National Party. I would make a fool of me and the Party if I did.

would be nice. the chads of tomorrow must be made the fashy goys today first

Someone needs to do it because there's that many NPCs and low IQ people online and in real life peddling this bullshit argument and it needs to be countered. It's all so tiresome.

barbados was full of us
i read somewhere the brits and mostly jewish slave traders decided to fill the carribean with cheaper blacks and started throwing us out again but in montserrat it didnt work they lost the island to france and in guyana they slaughtered us when we fought back

Attached: file.png (585x152, 24K)

It doesn't matter a fuck where or when any Irish person who left here went because none of us are their descendants but the descendants of people who have been here throughout history through thick and thin. Imagine people trying to argue that because some people left here for elsewhere we now have to open our borders to Pakis, Africans etc...

I will try and contact them tomorrow and see what will happen.

Attached: 1543616572577.png (710x450, 412K)

met him irl twice in cex athlone he used to be decent but now has ruined himself too faggy

his jacksepticeye far cry 3 vids where his peak
and after 2016 his contents has gone to the dogs

also my father who knows him was getting his old gaming stuff for me but he then fucked off to england

He's not even close to being as embarrassing as the ones on the "Irish try..." videos on YT or that stupid Bitch Clisare.

Are you going to watch about the homeless crisis on RTE.

Attached: 1543701696934.jpg (540x805, 256K)

we ended up in america and australia because of ethnic cleansing and land clearance by brits
emigration is a later thing

Why are they so inexplicably popular? It's a bunch of pansies pretending to be emotive

and transportation
mention foreign brits penal colonies

>watch it
>focuses exclusively on romanian and muslim migrants
>condemns the burning in moville
>slips something gay in for some reason
>something about brexit
>something about racism in ireland
its like a fucking bingo game at this stage. No point in watching

jaysus she's really awful to listen to or watch I cant do it.....literal REPEAL NPC....ugh..

>GET YOUR ROSARY OFF MY OVARIES

The NP, get the local printer to print out the following, with a NP page header and sent to "The Irish People" with the 9 principles.

Ireland consists of the whole island of Ireland, its islands and the territorial seas.
Constitutional Republicanism, founded on individual personal freedoms, rights and responsibilities.
The State should act at all times and in every instance in the interests of its Nationals.
Delegation of Government control to the local people.
Return of power from Brussels.
Support of Private property rights and the Free Productivity Enterprise.
We oppose unrestricted immigration.
We remain opposed to abortion.
Complete reform of our criminal justice system.
Vote for the National Party
>Get good at arguing these points

3000 irish slaves were dumped in the sea because more valuable cargo needed to be brought out of africa, on the way to Barbados
youtube.com/watch?v=kLLH1i5_LlQ

Attached: pearse was woke.png (1366x580, 1.19M)

haha thats genuinely true though. Wont mention the fact that housing is so hard to come by because theres 10s of thousands of migrant workers on dodgy visas occupying every apartment in Dublin....

No We didn't but some Irish people did but not our ancestors.
I don't know but I've never even encountered in real life the kind of people in them videos. Bunch of gimps.
I remember when Trump won she made a video on YT and was crying and saying us Irish people would never vote for the like of Trump and some lad commented "I'm from Ireland and I would have voted for Trump so suck my dick" lol.

To be fair at the moment its not like that. It will turn people against the government.

Ok thanks for that.

>i'm from ireland and i would have voted for trump
>22% of people vote for a man on the basis of hating an ethnic minority group and literally nowt else
wew lad

That's a good idea, I'll look into that too.

*wouldnt fuck

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1540159705719.png (1200x908, 279K)

When shit gets real in ireland:
Write a strongly worded letter.

Attached: strongly worded letter.jpg (630x388, 85K)

FUCK knackers and FUCK islam

Attached: 1539956654850.jpg (165x250, 6K)

Attached: 1543871993496m.jpg (1024x617, 84K)

Based and redpilled.

anyone listening to Niall Boylan right now. Got the Ben Scallan lad on. Pretty woke

classichits.ie/4fm-player//

based
and fuck the EU
Fuck RTE
Fuck communists

Attached: 1543682142148.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Darky Sharkey was with him a few days ago

Attached: download (59).jpg (274x184, 6K)

Kevin Darkey eh? What were they filming an interview?
Ben is a much better based black guy. Sharkey is a bit off the walls. His twitter is a complete disaster. Says stupid shit quite often

and FUCK REVISIONISTS

Attached: now thus is he.jpg (592x1000, 213K)

Liverpool won toady. Yes I am so happy. I have 0000000000000000000000.1% from Liverpool. Up Liverpool. Also up the IRA.

Attached: 1543772193906.jpg (200x300, 12K)

Ben? Also yes, Kevin "it's ok to rob food" Sharkey is a bit nutty