Pay Up!

Why do you resist to help out our greatest ally Jow Forums . Conservatives, Trump, and the rest of the right agrees. We need Israel.

Attached: 8lxv4kd6eh221.jpg (681x767, 48K)

i love the comment section on this video

Anyone else becoming a Dem? tired of republicans shilling for Israel. Atleast the far-left is open with their hostility to israel unlike the right pussyfooting around it.

both sides are owned and paid for by supernationals

op even tho this is anonymous board i can see your fucking id moron no wonder why you got bullied in school

Israel offers us nothing in return for our support

>stability in middle East
They cause most instability

>democracy in middle East
What does that do for America? Nothing

Make IS-RAEL WAS-RAEL

I was also irked by this video. But I liked when he said it wasn't really "aid" since they are required to buy US products with the money. Sort of like giving your kids an allowance but only allowing them to buy stuff from your convenience store.

he's right

which one?
or same guy after all

the dude in the prager vid
currently us aid to israel is 80% laundering money from us taxpayer to us defense industry with no benefit to israel , they should change it to 100% of that money going to israel as cash and not 'aid credit' and increase the amount

Attached: 1543876632614.jpg (1440x960, 119K)

"We're so special and smart the world has to hate us!"
"We're not smart enough to make it on our own, give us money!"

Why should my dollars go toward your defense, Moishe?

Just buy our guns like everybody else. You can afford it. If you cut the welfare to religious "scholars" it won't even affect your budget.

because that's what conservatives believe. Be a good goy and follow your leader sheep.

Attached: 1534809150527.jpg (669x468, 72K)

you're smart enough to make it on your own user, dosnt mean you'll refuse free unconditional money given to you for no reason that would be retarded

cant, if we rely on other nations for defense industry we'd just get embargo'd by them in times of war , every nation has to be militarily independent or its fucked .

So fucking do it then. stop taking our money

Are you talking in good faith? One breath says you need more gibs from a fickle democracy, the other says you're fucked with autarky.

So, sort of like giving your shit away for free? Why try to sugarcoat it lol.

>your kids
Israel is a country that can just sink your ships and kill your sailors on purpose and get away with it. Sorry to shatter your delusions of imperial power, but if there is a vassal-liege relationship between USA and Israel, USA is definitely not the liege.

>Why Does America Spend So Much on Israel?
Because the American government is controlled by Jews, next question please.

Israel is America's DPRK. It's a satellite, not a vassal. Unfortunately. And it's kept around for long obsolete political reasons and paranoia.

Isreal is Christian land. It’s worth 3 billion a year to protect against Ahmed shitting the place up.

Attached: 0853AE62-8FB9-4BC5-8D5D-6DA178755C37.jpg (1049x1049, 162K)

You're okay Shlomo.

Attached: 521964047482.jpg (350x550, 31K)

Nobody really needs to see where the Jews gave up on Moses and killed his son Jeshua. Especially since most of them seem to be doubling down on that abandonment.

t. faggot kike pedo

Attached: israel.jpg (789x636, 122K)

Both the far-right (fascists and libertarians) and the far-left (communists and progressives) are anti Israel. It's the establishment that allows it.
It's just that far-left dems got into the house.
You idiots are forgetting that for every muzzie there's 2 jews that got in thanks to democrats.

both parties are funded by jew money you retarded faggot

Attached: ZOG.jpg (829x4147, 709K)

lets start sending them bills and file liens on them if they don't pay
I'd rather pay to blockade israel than give them money

Give us your billions goy

Attached: image.jpg (768x708, 115K)

>gets circumcised
>dedicates his life to Israel
The covenant is strong.