It's pretty much a scientific fact that different races have different average IQs caused at least partly due to...

It's pretty much a scientific fact that different races have different average IQs caused at least partly due to genetics. Given this, instead of going full Jow Forums why don't we discuss ways to realistically solve this issue or make it manable in modern society.

Attached: bell.gif (302x148, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC_edc-yttk
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/irrc-874-bartal-chernyakhai-schori-gundar.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511609/How-social-services-paid-bonuses-snatch-babies-adoption.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you assume this is an "issue" that needs solving in the first place?

The difference between 80 iq and 100 iq isn't much worse than the difference between 100 and 120. Retards are retarded, what else is new?

A) Ignore it and call everyone who points it out a racist monster until society hits a boiling point.

B) Use embryonic selection and/or crispr paid for by universal health care to shift black and Hispanic IQ to the White average over the course of a couple generations.

The left and the elites will pick A though.

Liberals don't actually want to help anyone or fix anything. They just want to virtue signal and bleed over people. It's self serving narcissism masquerading as compassion. Fixing the problem would end that fun and minorites wouldn't be their pets anymore.

Elites want the general population dumb; not smarter.

>Universal healthcare
Kys commie.

fix the schools in low-income neighborhoods

Because people with iqs of 80 commit far more crime, are far less likely to get a job and are far more likely to be on welfare

>It's pretty much a scientific fact that different races have different average IQs caused at least partly due to genetics.
>pretty much a scientific fact
Nice one.

Its absolutely not though, unless you're asking Jow Forums of course, which would be really dumb.

OP said not to go full Jow Forums. I threw a bone to the hysterical left coast söy boys that inhabit /sci/.
Hello boomer.

Doesn't work. Multiple efforts costing a total of over 100 billion have shown that improving schools in black neighborhoods don't actually increase grades. A kids drive to do school work is caused by his home life and genetic predispositions

How is difference within IQ among the human races an “issue”? The only “issue” is (((them))) trying to force every single race of the human population into white countries so that (((they))) can more easily rule a divided people. True human biodiversity is a good thing, there’s nothing wrong with races with different IQ’s living among their own people in their own countries.

It is. 80% of iq variance is caused by genetics

Just be careful okay, we don't want to get people thinking they deserve healthcare no matter their economic status, like they do in most decent developed countries.

there hasn't been any improvement at all. the schools are still shitty

Then why not just seperate from this other people and let them create their own society rather than having them cause trouble for and us being overlords to them. It would be a win win for all.

Blacks commit far more crime than Whites and Asians regardless of IQ. Even blacks with a higher IQ and higher socioeconomic background commit more crimes than the Whites and Asians with the same IQ and socioeconomic status. The crime rates in black areas of any Western coutry is comparable to the crime rate of Africa. They’re simply a different people and have been selected for different evolutionary characteristics.

This is what every group of people other than (((you know who))) want. Unfortunately, (((they))) control the majority of the worlds institutions and power and so (((their))) will gets implemented.

>Its the schools fault
youtube.com/watch?v=zC_edc-yttk

You shouldn't assume it has to do with genetics. I would argue it mostly has to do with culture, because Blacks are more likely to drop out of high school.

>the hysterical left coast söy boys that inhabit /sci/
Why do you think this is the case though? I mean I don't think /sci/ has a lower average IQ than Jow Forums even if it sometimes seems that way. I have the feeling that high IQ loosely correlates with shitty intuition and emotional understanding which is obviously needed for politics, so that could explain a slight increase in idiocy on /sci/. Also, a lot of people here are burgertards in universities who have to take mandatory left wing indoctrination courses to get a STEM degree and pay thousands for it as well(kek).
>tfw the state pays ME to study pure mathematics

It's an interesting question though, what do you think causes this?

You are just parroting althype(white nationalist by the way) stats without any understanding of biologi.

Put up a source at least.

Ethical eugenics.

You think you could do well in a school like that?

>its the school's fault
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

I was raised by a single mother on welfare and went to a school full of brainlet nonwhite muslims and getting my masters in pure maths atm, schools and environment only account for so much.

There is no way to use this stat(which is a high estimate.) to prove the IQ gap is caused by genetics.

If you take a trait that is highly heritable, you can still have a big difference in it just from environment. Height for example can be affected a lot from malnutrition, and height is highly heritable.

Don't listen to Jow Forums on anything when it comes to science.

haha niggers are bad amirite #MAGA
Just feed them well and give enough stimuli when they are young for a couple generations and IQ will be equal

Poor uneducated kids fuck a lot. You are taking a complicated issue and trying to blame it on a single thing.

the single thing is that theyre low Iq and not improving

>They just want to virtue signal and bleed over people.
Its easier than working or thinking with facts.

What makes you think that?

>the single thing is that theyre low Iq and not improving
They are improving, and poor education, upbringing and nutrition during developing years would do that.

You are taking a complicated issue and trying to blame it on a single thing, with only your feelings to back it up.

>partly due to genetics
The hope is to engineer society so that this difference due to genetics becomes mostly irrelevant

I think that people,and mostly the women, in social services antagonize and encourage their behavior, partaking in the narrative of victimhood.

It allows them to have a steady stream of services to provide to tribes of people who cling to their victimization by the wealthy/"oppressive".

The feelings involved are of those who dont care to improve their intellect, not mine.

A sense of selfperceived collective victimhood in intractable conflicts
icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/irrc-874-bartal-chernyakhai-schori-gundar.pdf

What about white people with IQ below 80?

Where do you study?

Germany

Many reasons I'm sure. The big one is most likely social pressure.

Why was everyone in Medieval Europe Catholic? Why is everyone in the present day middle East Muslim? Why is everyone in academia a basic bitch Lefty?

The threat of social ostracism is the answer to all three. In the first two cultures the punishment for apostasy is death. In the third you lose all career prospects (grant money, jobs, tenure) plus your friends. Though they are slowly working their way up to death for apostasy (punch a Nazi --> bike lock a Nazi --> [fill in the blank]).

Anyway if being able to eat, pay rent, and socialize depends on thinking X a lot of people will think X.

>I think that people,and mostly the women, in social services antagonize and encourage their behavior, partaking in the narrative of victimhood.

>It allows them to have a steady stream of services to provide to tribes of people who cling to their victimization by the wealthy/"oppressive".
Nice story man. Must make you feel smart. And its true because it makes sense in your head. Screw science.

>The feelings involved are of those who dont care to improve their intellect, not mine.
Easy there neo.

>Why is everyone in academia a basic bitch Lefty?
High IQ

There are also many nonwhite people from the ghetto who got lucky and found success. Your personal story means nothing

Why would we punish the more productive, higher iq individuals of society by trying to put their kids into more of a disadvantage from birth.

Ironically enough, by trying to find a “peaceful” way to raise the lower end of the iq curve you inherently attack the higher iq individuals.

>Anyway if being able to eat, pay rent, and socialize depends on thinking X a lot of people will think X.
I don't think X, but I tell everyone I think X because I am scared of ostracism because of my right wing beliefs. Usually I just try to avoid even getting near any controversial topic in conversations.

Academia is built in the middle of densely populated urban areas, population density is highly correlated with political leaning. iq isnt the only answer

>eugenics
>realistic

but jews will rage

WE Jow Forums NOW

ad homineming me doesnt help your argument, faggot.
what is science to someones reason for working and how they operate in their job?
Obviously if they were figured out, the perpetrators would be fired and the system audited, so its hidden.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511609/How-social-services-paid-bonuses-snatch-babies-adoption.html

Read Blueprint by Robert Plomin and you might change your view on that

Why don't you explain how he links the IQ gap to heritability, since you are supposedly the one that is informed here.

>From 70 to 80 the graph grows a bit on blacks
>From 90 to 100 the graph spikes dramatically on whites

Its clear the graph creator was not only a race realist, but also a white supremacist.

Attached: AratakaReigenSmug.jpg (736x617, 51K)

That's good that you can stay honest with yourself while repeating the party line. Many people can't. The socal environment warps their perception and if they hear themselves agree with something they rationalize that it's really true.

There a section of Cialdini's book "Influence" where he talks about the Chinese using essay writing contests in POW camps as a form of mind control. They give you the topic to write about in order to win a small prize but after you write an essay agreeing with it you start to believe it yourself.

No, it's testing bias issue, no genetics.