Climate change ain't re-

>climate change ain't re-
>inb4 correlation ≠ causation
look up the greenhouse effect

Attached: CO2-chart-780-600x412.jpg (600x412, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yze1YAz_LYM
scientificamerican.com/article/how-are-past-temperatures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Earth is flat.

Attached: 1543511166034.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

All NASA Shills are gonna spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Attached: 1541349753237.jpg (1439x2474, 682K)

You're flat.

But the chart shows temperature going up first and co2 following

Are these not identical

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-153750.jpg (250x978, 39K)

You pass 3rd grade science and 4th grade logic. IOW indoctrination.

Then disprove it stupid nigger memeflaggot

Can't stop thinking about what a hoax climate change is. Just feels so right.

Look up how the heattrap effect is nonlinear with ppm and practically falls off after 400ppm.

go look up thermal conductance of CO2.
Its not an insulator, faggot.
The whole "greenhouse gas" thing is a meme.

It literally shows the exact opposite

Someone measured CO2 concentration 800,000 years ago?

Prove I am a nigger. You can't

they're not, temperature leads by thousands of years on your shitty graph.

The climate does change
why did they have to change the name over a little snow in November?
superior gook IQ or really just a plebbitor should explain this

Yeah in the ice Drumpfkin

Climate change is a Jewish scheme to give our money to China and import billions of niggers.

Attached: stop.png (446x435, 79K)

they're using some shitty proxy in lieu of actual measurements.

perhaps if you're a retard

Attached: no.jpg (116x515, 16K)

I can't imagine why Hillary lost when this is how her supporters answer questions.

Attached: 1518860643541.png (633x758, 132K)

lurk more kid

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (882x728, 156K)

>(You)

Attached: 1543132423025.png (490x586, 299K)

C02 is a function of temperature not the other way around. a warm ocean holds less c02 so atmospheric c02 goes up.

>This statement does not tell the whole story. The initial changes in temperature during this period are explained by changes in the Earth’s orbit around the sun, which affects the amount of seasonal sunlight reaching the Earth’s surface. In the case of warming, the lag between temperature andCO2is explained as follows: as ocean temperatures rise, oceans releaseCO2into theatmosphere. In turn, this release amplifies the warmingtrend, leading to yet moreCO2being released. In other words, increasingCO2levels become both the cause and effect of further warming. This positive feedback is necessary to trigger the shifts between glacials andinterglacialsas the effect of orbital changes is too weak to cause such variation. Additional positive feedbacks which play an important role in this process include othergreenhouse gases, and changes inice sheetcover and vegetation patterns.

watch this and then hang yourself youtube.com/watch?v=Yze1YAz_LYM

What % of a role does co2 play in the positive feedback loop? And why does that feedback loop simply stop at certain periods? And why is the variation at which it stops so large?

>1 post by this ID

Saged.

>CO2
You're a moron. Methane is like 30x the greenhouse gas as CO2. Why don't you ever hear about reducing Methane? Oh because it's all made up bullshit to further tax the white man and cripple the west into oblivion so we surrender to Jewish world order.

>Oh but it's real
>muh graphs
It doesn't matter if it's real or not. What matters is that what all the worlds (((politicians))) are doing is measures that funnel wealth and prosperity from the west to nigger countries. This is another cut in the thousand cut death the kikes are performing on the west and the white man. There is plenty of things we could do and keep the wealth inside white countries. A good start would be to stop all aid to nigger countries so there aren't infinityniggers farting/breathing into the atmosphere. It's obvious it's not a real problem because their answers don't solve their own fake problem.

>muh runaway greenhouse
>you'll be sorry when it's really hot and all the billionaires lose their beachfront properties goy
If it is a real problem then white men will innovate our way out of the problem when it gets serious.

Now fuck off kike.

Attached: kiked.png (500x396, 97K)

>Methane is like 30x the greenhouse gas as CO2.

And water vapor contributes even more than that. CO2-driven AGW is a meme.

It's already over.
Nothing we do now will change the trajectory very much.
So I chose to just not care about it.

/thread

1.8 ppm methane vs 410 ppm carbon dioxide
Math too hard for you wittle bwain twumpite?

They have defeated you and you don't even know it.
They indoctrinated you with the mindset that it's all pointless, the world is going to shit soon anyways because of muh climate change. This is the kind of nihilist trance they need you to be in so that they know you will just shrug your shoulders as a new mosque is built in your neighborhood.
Don't buy into the lies.

Haha this so much this

/Thread

has 30X the radiative forcing you goddamn moron.

Even if it isn't, I'm just here to witness the shit-show.

Let me know when the blue line jumps off baseline with the orange. Until then you can go pound sand

Henry's law is a fun thing.

Humans are definitely contributing to total CO2, but I doubt it's going to have the catastrophic effects on climate they claim, they're models have been consistently shit for decades and miss enormous variables like albedo effect due to cloud cover and varying energy input from the sun.

The ocean acidification thing worries me a little, but not as much as rampant over fishing and general pollution from China, India and Africa. The ultimate environmental policy is wiping them from the face of the earth.

Water vapor contributes far more to the greenhouse effect than CO2 does.

Sure, but what's your theory about what's warming up the Ocean, then.

fish fuckers

I personally believe Anthropogenic Climate Change is a real phenomenon but it's not understood at all, you can't actually account for that many variables without huge error margins and besides, the people selling you solutions are universally poison

Greenhouse gasses are the 1% of climate change the sun is the 99%. It's retarded to think you can change the sun. Also prepare for winter leaf cause you'll leave Leafstania for a long time.

Just wait until you learn about Clarathe deposits.

Models for guesstimating temperature are wildly inaccurate going back even 2000 years much less hundreds of thousands.

Daily reminder that all of those CO2 measurements are taken with different methods known to give incompatible results.

Them literally making data up, letting equipment go out of calibration for years, or straight up break and still recording the measurements while throwing out any data that contradicts their narrative as "outliers."

Read a couple climate change studies, some of the science and statistical analysis is grossly incompetent if not down right fraudulent.

same as global ocean level/temp any chart older than space age is bullshit.

Why does it stop at 800,000 years?

This is literally a fake chart

Hadcrut4 is shit

>predicting the output of a chaotic system based on a single input
Even if the measurements were 100% accurate they'd still be completely worthless

You do realize Greenhouse effect is literally reproducible in a small greenhouse?

How do they accurately measure temperature from the ice core samples? Is it determined on other chemicals in the atmosphere at the time or rate of ice formation?

You do realize the earth isn't a closed system right?

No.
Are you implying the earth is flat and infinite?

Yea it's funny to me too.

Has there even been any verification of the accuracy of the ice core method?

looks like a NATURALLY recurring cycle

in a large vacuum chamber?

You didn't see the first data point. Nor did you watch the axis label.

>look up the greenhouse effect
did you time travel from 1992

Water isotopes, mass spectrometers, and counting layers is apparently the answer...nothing about the accuracy here but workimg with mass specs pretty regurally makes me hesitant to trust how accurate the measurements are.

>imagine whining about co2 in 2018
400ppm is a meme and absolutely nothing, during dinosaur era we had levels of 7000.
it's also great for plants, plentiful co2 allows bigger and faster plants to grow. It's so awesome we pump it into greenhouses when we grow plants and vegetables.

Attached: 149238764235.png (398x373, 122K)

The chart is bogus and mixes two different types of measurements on the same graph.

The first data point is not from ice core samples.

You fucking thing CO2 being a greenhouse gas came out of nowhere?
Actually, where do you thing the Greenhouse name came from?
People doing greenhouses to grow plants and measuring temperatures.
I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I'm sure there's a study looking at the accuracy, but if it's anything like carbon isotope dating the accuracy can range greatly depending on what you're measuring.

Absolutely. The earth is just a large infinite plane that gives off the illusion of leading one back to their point of origin provided they travel in a given direction long enough.

greenhouses arent in a vacuum, why would they.
so I ask, if you believe this has been shown expirementally, did they trap a bunch oc co2 in a vacuum, yes or no.

I see. Maybe you can shut up and let grown ups talk.

If you're honestly claiming earth is a closed system you should actually read some of the science your defending, none of these climate scientists would make that claim.

I don't know what temperature is, the post. Kill yourself.

so you don't believe that space is a vacuum?
with defenders like this it's no wonder people doubt the validity of AGW.

Well CO2 doesn't get to escape into space.
The only way Earth gets temperature out of its system is radiation.

What is temperature?

google that yourself and answer my question, was it tested in a vacuum.

I'll help you out.
Temperature is the average speed of atoms in a small volume (the one you're measuring).
What the fuck happens when there's no atoms?

yeah, which is why they need to test the greenhouse effect of co2 in a vacuum, not that hard to grasp.

Why would I care what any of those priests of Scientism say? They write papers hundreds of pages long and say nothing at all. Now, with the allocation and the understanding, or the lack of understanding, we enter into a new era of science in which we feel nothing more than so much so as to say that those within themselves, comporary or non-comporary, will figuratively figure into the folding of our non-understanding, and our partial understanding, to the networks of which we all draw our source and conclusions from.

Do you even know what % of the sun's energy actually makes it to the troposphere and what % is absorbed in the upper atmosphete? Are you aware how much of that energy is immediately reflected? Are you aware of the correlation between solar cycles and climate?

What do you think drives the climate more, relatively low levels of atmospheric CO2 (on a geologic scale) or the fluctuating net energy output of the giant fusion ball that we have no control over?

Reducing overall CO2 emissions is a good idea in the long run, financially crippling the only countrues taking strides to conserve the environment in the first place in order to develop third world shit homes further and jump start an African industrial revolution is pants on head retarded. Like I said earlier, if you gave a shit about pollution you'd be screaming for Iran tier sanctions on China and India instead of arguing for "muh climate change"

You didn't understand any of this.
The temperature of space is fucking 0K.
The moment you put a thermometer in there, it's fucking atoms, so it gets moving from sunlight.
You could put any gas in a space greenhouse and it would raise temperature.
However, you'd notice the CO2 one increases energy much faster than pure gases.

Co2 has destroyed the sun cycle though

you want to test how much light is reflected or absorbed by co2.
you need to test this in a vacuum, to simulate earth.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. I'm sorry I won't be sending all of my money to import more niggers to your country. You'll have to pay for it yourself.

Attached: 1522211816768.png (771x690, 269K)

What is climate change and why does it negatively affect us?

KEKEKEKEKEK thinking humanity has any power greater than ants. You have done nothing but fooled yourself. The sun is our master and you have gone blind for reality making you an ez pray. CO2 is plant feed. More CO2 will come because winter is coming so most plants die, you wont see the temp rising though.

That's blatantly false, CO2 only retains energy well when bonded with water vapor, otherwise it's incredibly shitty at absorbing and retaining energy.

Straight H20 vapor alone blows blows it away.

Attached: p12table.jpg (300x369, 16K)

There was a historical cycle but we ruined it with rice farming, cattle, and fossil fuels which warm the planet

I know you're stubborn.
But that's actual measurable science.
You don't a couter-argument, so shut the fuck up.

CO2 also happen to reflect sunlight at an angle.
Therefore, if your space greenhouse has an opaque side, it will go apeshit.
That's basically rainbow science.

No but really I don't know what climate change is or why it's bad
The past ten years it was "global warming" but now that's not the case anymore so I'm trying to unlearn that and learn what climate change actually is

>Levels of atmospheric CO2 in the earths troposphere have a direct impact on a giant fusion death ball 92.6 million miles away

Do you try to be this retarded or does it just come naturally? I know they stopped teaching critical thinking in school, but allowing yourself to sink to this level of indoctrination is honestly embarrassing. Stop believing things and blindly defending them just because they're the safe as correct opinions to have, question shit and do your own research, be a fucking human for once in your life.

From what I understand, it will mean more tropical diseases making it up to us.
Don't laugh, this is actually very bad.

nigger I dont care about that, you said there are experiments showing the "greenhouse" effects of carbon dioxide, and Im telling you they arent valid if they arent tested in a vacuum.

You can't measure temperatures in a vacuum.
That's the definition of temperature, you nigger.

Your chart show that increasing temperatures cause greater CO2 levels. What's your point again?

You still think humans have any meaning in the circle of this planet you are just a mere spic of dust. What is it with you humans you create stories like religions all so you can feel important this is reality denial and it gives others an ez race.

yes, but you want to measure the temperature of the air beneath the vacuum.
since there is no way to realistically simulate an atmosphere on a small scale, there are no practical experiments of this.

No retard the amount of co2 completely overrides the cycle of the the sun.

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-165729.jpg (1262x978, 269K)