I'm a substitute teacher, and this is an AP Chem class. As the girl center photo walks into class verbatim...

I'm a substitute teacher, and this is an AP Chem class. As the girl center photo walks into class verbatim, she says this to her friend verbatim.

>"Black guys are so attractive. Like literally any black guy, just Fuck me now."
Her friend proceeds to go on and on about how she would never marry a white guy.

What the fuck am I supposed to think about this, as an American? These kids have already been indoctrinated so hard they think whitey is the devil (even though THEY are white) and that the only attractive male is the Gibsmedat. Am I supposed to just keep my head down, ignore them and try to pretend that I'm not going to get genocided soon because of the sins of my fathers? Does it make me a pussy if I'm not willing to throw away my livelihood to try and explain to these kids why thats wrong? That's what wpuld happen if I did. I would tell them "hey, dont let the media tell you how to think" and I would get fired and publicly ostracized for going against the grain. Do I have some duty to forgo my social standing, if only to maintain integrity and assist, in some small way, in the healing of race relations and every day life in this country? Or do I just let it happen, hoping that maybe - JUST maybe - that they will learn on their own?

Attached: youdoodle-2018-12-05T13-26-33Z.jpg (1536x2048, 1.25M)

Delete one of those verbatims. Sorry, I'm a faggot phoneposter.

Thanks for the LARP rabbi. Happy hanukkah

Nothing you can do but let them learn from their mistakes

It's not. I swear to fucking Christ it isn't.

Take control of your class you worthless fucking stooge. Tell her that that behavior is inappropriate and that she needs to stop. It's high school jesus fuck how could someone as retarded as yourself possibly be qualified even to substitute? fuck

Happy hanukkah

What value is there in a Kike swearing to Christ?

Looks like a boy. Friend looks latinx.

Good stuff. Those kind of whores make bad decisions with visible consequences.
Her life will be a hell.

A Christ killer swearing to Christ means nothing, oven dodger

Attached: 15423239587.png (144x151, 11K)

SOMEONE has to pay the toll. Otherwise how would we know?

>T. A literal nigger dreaming about fucking his students

well what else could you expect from amerimutts??

The fucked up part about this is that you faggots either think I'm trolling or some jewish psyop when in reality I am having a very real psychological dilemma.

Not everyone was raised badly. There is no hope for her.

I believe you user. Those other two are likely kikes.

Rope is cheap user. These are stupid whores and we will use shit like this as propaganda when we take away women’s right to vote.

>What the fuck am I supposed to think about this, as an American?
You are supposed to think that you fought with Stalin for World Jewry and their agents and ideology are taking over your Country and eradicating White America. Enjoy your Weimerica. And when your final security sets in, that White America is dead and lost forever, I want you to think of all the German women and Children and young soldiers your burnt alive in our streets to ensure the Victory of the Rothschilds and Bolshevism :^)

Everything will work itself out. Let the weak-willed whites autogenocide themselves.

Fuck white women OP!

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 393K)

>why won't the goyim believe me?

Attached: fellowhites.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>I'm a substitute teacher
sure thing man, very responsible of you to be taking pictures of teenagers you don't know without their knowledge to post on Jow Forums about them fucking niggers
I would say I hope you get fired but that's not nearly enough

i believe you user.. women are NPCs and should have never been given power over procreation let alone society at large.

jews lie to them via manufactured concensus and we end up with this.

my wifes mother was literally taught to think blacks are grotesque, dirty and full of disease. now they are told the exact opposite.

nothing can be done until we take over the media control from jews.

Attached: 1444692343643.jpg (640x1136, 177K)

Kike larp. Is there a reason why you feel the need to go online and post the thing you hear off to Schlomo? Lol. Merry Christmas faggot. Know you’re on borrowed time.

Nah I’ve seen women say this. They choose the winning side. They know the white man is done.

also what in the FUCK are you doing letting your students have a discussion about anything related to 'fucking' lmao
sounds like you have zero control, pathetic

That's just one dumb teenage girl who cares. I'm sure most teens think niggers are cool in theory but probably would never actually date one

At least it's AP. They have a little chance at least. Only 33℅ of my students graduate LOL.

Jews skirting the issue. I can't mandate what these teenage girls can and can't say because if I do I get reported and fired. If they talk about race or their sexual behavior I keep my mouth shut. If they talk about drugs I'm allowed to tell them not to do them. Thats all.

now I know you're just some faggot brown kid taking pictures in his class and then LARPing on Jow Forums
congrats, paco, you went too far

And if theyre deragotory towards blacks or mexicans I'm supposed to write them a referral for racism.

I believe you, OP. Work on yourself and become the best person you can possibly be. Read books, educate yourself, work out, and become the most desirable person you can be. Then find yourself a perfect woman and have as many white children as you can. Teach your children to do the same and whites will be back on top in no time. The change starts with you.

This is like terrorists running counterterrorism. Who's jewing who here?

yeah right you dumbass kid, I've been a substitute before and I wouldn't have gotten fired for 'making them not talk about drugs'
I would have definitely gotten fired for letting them talk about fucking niggers and doing drugs while I took pictures of them, you goddamn moron

Yeah I used to be a sub and we definitely were allowed to chastise kids for talking about sexual stuff, that sounds like BS that a school would say you can't crack down on that shit. Also OP, you a retard for posting this on here, enjoy getting fired for violating student privacy rules.

*you are

Fuck are you even going to do? I blacked out most of the picture. I already know both of you fuckers have never subbed before because ive already gotten in trouble once for telling a girl to cover an offensive tattoo.

Don't give a shit about it bro. Let them make the bad decisions and have a shit life. Hopefully they'll get raped and killed by some stupid nigger.

I see this a lot at my gym. Very fit high earning White chads getting blown off for substandard loud mouth niggers who pretend to be rappers and are only good at flapping their thick lips. It's disgusting. Frankly, the only way to fix this issue would be to bring back honor killing. Nigger touches a White woman?
>pic related happens
It's literally the only way to fix things at this point, but I highly doubt it will happen unless there is some sort of societal collapse, which I hope will happen soon.

Attached: niggerbeheaded.jpg (645x890, 64K)

a tattoo? In HS? God help us.
Bro don't post any more pics so you don't get in trouble.
I hear you, when I first learned this stuff I spoke out when I shouldn't have and lost friends. You won't change a thing if you say something in class except get yourself in trouble.
You're undercover, bro. Get in a position of power and do your best. God bless.

K-12 is Pavlovian training to turn people into mindless slave. Now it's full of race mixing propaganda. We watched race mixing movies constantly. You are the dipshit for supporting the system. K-12 serfs are a lost cause. Their parents pretty much sold them into slavery, and they belong to the government now.

Attached: Results of Prussian System of Education, Are we teaching American Citizens or training Prussian Serf (1433x719, 596K)

>the white man is done

Attached: 1526790936934.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Burn the coal pay the toll. They'll all learn one way or another, and if they don't then they deserve everything they get.

Attached: Swedish Girl.jpg (1515x1600, 511K)

Muttland is unironically finished. It will get SUBSTANTIALLY worse starting from 2026 because in 2008 a crisis that has not ended to this day happened and DEY DEBILS stopped having children and the only ones who were having children were people of urban descent and these children are going to be turning 18 in 2026. You won't be a superpower within 10 years.

But we didn't fight for all of those things, most Americans had no idea what was going on just as most Germans have no idea what's going on with the Islamic rape train. You can't blame common white americans for the problems that the jews who run this country have caused.

This. Homeschool or at least private school are the only options now. Anyone who sends their kids to college is a dumb fuck, kids nowadays should either learn a trade or start their own business.

Look up abuse statistics regarding WF/BM couples and tape it to her locker.

Remember white man, we only need a 10/1 kd ratio to win. Think you could achieve that?

We're already not a superpower. We're going into a new dark ages globally; whites and Asians are demographically on the way out while Africans and muzzies are rocketing to the top. By 2100 the world will be Afro-Islamic, with a few pure Zionist puppetmasters pulling the strings.