As we all know, food prices in Canada have been rising steadily...

As we all know, food prices in Canada have been rising steadily, and its gotten to a point where prices are absurdly high for everyone. Nobody seems to be able to produce evidence that this is not happening, as the fact of the !matter is Canada is pretty much doomed if we continue on like this.

The only political party that can help us at this point is the People's Party. They'll cut immigration and more importantly, end the supply management for a lot of the goods Canada produces. This might only slow the decline, but it will give us time to find another solution.
peoplespartyofcanada.ca/platform

Attached: _Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.ca/search/
walmart.com/search/
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html
mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca.html
stock.com.py/products/940-vacio-se-1-kg.aspx
amazon.com
amazon.ca
renfrewpizzaria.com/pizza.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post instore prices with receipt of purchase.

And a timestamp and where the hell you live because I'd move if I could get cheaper food god damn it

Attached: leaf not baseline.png (585x683, 115K)

Based hippie. Should I delete then remake the thread with the subject?

you can do that next time this one is good. maxime bernier getting enough seats could save canada.he will have the locus of control over new laws

We gotta push this everywhere bro, real life too.

What are you trying to accomplish?
I never looked into the subject but something to do with inflation and taxes I’m guessing?

>tampons and pads are now close to 15$
>Tide is 22$
>Cheese is 10$
>Meat three steaks is 54$
>Pork is cheap 7$
>Not eating mina or hajji cursed meat for 6$ I'll die before that
>Milk is 5$
>Eggs 4$
>Hagan dagz 6$
>Only cheap vegetables are non white. Fuck that.
>King dons went up to 4$
>Bread is now 4$

Fuck Ontario and fuck treudau and migrants.

5 dollars for shitty bakery bread here in Alberta.a

Attached: 922c5de3eb851dfe08acc5e0def84a382c9cd89f33866fdf17adc1d9e5c08dcc.jpg (619x960, 56K)

>>Tide is 22$
we need pics of detergent instore alongside the prices. tampons too.

Ohhhh I smell what your sprayin

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee's Back!

justin will be BTFO in 2019, bernier is really the only person canada can have? really?

I'll take some next time

The rest dont care about immigration or stuff like that.

Bump

So can I get a explanation on why this is important since you didn’t verify if my interpretation was correct?

Is this a lot compared to freedom dollars?

Why hasn't ANYONE posted the in-store prices except based pole? It is actually mind-boggling. You would think that with all this pestering, an autistic Canadian would've dumped pics by now.

Attached: how will canada ever recover from this disastrous humiliation on pol.jpg (599x1800, 142K)

I went to Metro the other day and I really wanted to take pictures but my phone died. I'll do it next time.

>t. autistic Ottawa fag

>refuses to post in store prices
>makes excuses
Like clockwork

why dont you check prices online

Attached: voightcampfcanadian.jpg (1477x2464, 282K)

I've been calling you hippie and I realized you're actually tree lover. Sorry bro

Prices online can differ from in-store prices, and they tend to advertise sales and loss leaders, giving an inaccurate representation of the average basket of goods.

"The man with the mask from mad max is immunized to all dangers: one may call him a shill, a liar, an autist, it it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But ask why him he doesn't check prices online and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I'm a faggot and I suck cocks".

Attached: 11441-004-0264FC9E.jpg (213x300, 9K)

see
Do you not do your own shopping? Have you not seen the absurd rises in prices?

I was going to make a joke about canadians being so angry lately because they are hungry, but honestly it made me feel bad, no one should go hungry, it's what makes me angry when I see my country giving away literally billions of dollars to other countries and makes me angry for canada seeing the same thing, despite differences in culture, because problems in canada will become problems here and vice versa. If it is as bad as I hear (memes aside) you guys gotta do something, I feel for you.

>inb4
>faget
> lol feelings
>lol empathy

You can order food online. You can literally take out your credit card and buy food and have it sent at my house. The price will be right there on the website. Why don't you take a look and post screeshots?

Prices online can differ from in-store prices, and they tend to advertise sales and loss leaders, giving an inaccurate representation of the average basket of goods.

Attached: 3 dollar kraft dinner.jpg (1955x1465, 1.09M)

No idea why you’re attacking Canada I bet I can find higher prices here in england especially for the meat and beef

It’s the same in other countries too

So is user using self checkout and scanning bar codes from pics he’s saved from his mobile? Same company different areas? Or is he just too lazy to go to the store himself? Or converting bar codes from peoples mobiles using the code to steal some crypto?

You can order food online. You can literally take out your credit card and buy food and have it sent at my house. The price will be right there on the website. Why don't you take a look and post screeshots?

Attached: 1481779083615.jpg (600x600, 30K)

you really dont want people to take photos

>Nobody seems to be able to produce evidence that this is not happening
circulaires.ca
Oops sorry I destroyed your narrative
It's too bad there's those little things called weekly flyers advertising weekly sales

Thank you for proving my point. Fucking chicken breasts are over 7 dollars each

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-143129.png (800x1280, 216K)

you dont want people to take any pics and post them do you

Attached: $19 for 1.6 kg breast.jpg (1382x1382, 378K)

this is 1.3 kg of chicken for $19.

is this pic proof that canada is not collapsing? y/n

Attached: $19 for 1.3 kg breast.jpg (1210x1613, 410K)

most online stuff is suddenly not available when you actually get your delivery or they substitute it for the basic cheaper brand

NOOOOoooooOoOOO stop posting the photos of in store prices nooooo!!!

i get 2 cans of sip for 1 pound fifty at the spar

Attached: 2 cans monster.jpg (594x899, 148K)

No I definitely do. Please. You can order food online. You can literally take out your credit card and buy food and have it sent at my house. The price will be right there on the website. Why don't you take a look and post screenshots? You have no idea how badly I want you to do it. I am begging you. I am masturbating at the idea that you follow through this threat. I am literally shaking, shaking because you can order food online. You can literally take out your credit card and buy food and have it sent at my house. The price will be right there on the website. Why don't you take a look and post screenshots?

Attached: 1522546130130.jpg (850x711, 49K)

less than 1 pound each

Attached: milky drinks.jpg (1206x1467, 697K)

I posted the online prices and yet you still tell me to order online.

it's just a question, because that fucking weirdo pajeet neo-commie somehow got those seats

>No I definitely do.
sweeties costs 600 percent more at leaf conbenience stores than uk's

Attached: candy bar paypig shakedown.jpg (1940x1478, 1.28M)

Is that fucking WALMART chicken? Damn leafland is in the shitter!

Attached: tfbuzz.jpg (315x429, 28K)

2.59 for a FUCKING SNICKERS BAR

I live in canada. things are pretty good here. even the weather is warmer which is huge. Canada is a great country and I think we are very lucky to be here

I see this fucking thread every fucking day. Why don't you leafs just take to the streets and start rioting like the yellow shirts. Oh wait I forgot you're spineless fucking leafs.

i thought this was a meme but fuck

Even the most overpriced "organic" chicken at Kroger near me (which is notoriously expensive to keep out the darkies) isn't that much, that is ridiculous.

Why the fuck is meat so expensive when we HAVE SO MANY FUCKING BEEF PRODUCERS

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-143906.png (800x1280, 227K)

every convenience store looks like that. 400 percent more than spar for everything except tobacco

Attached: leaf spar.jpg (3691x1469, 1.07M)

Supply management Cartel?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543917410271.jpg (720x720, 30K)

How much are cigarettes?

$6 in the south here

Even then is like 30 bucks for 15 or 20 ciggies.
Bingo

Whaaat the fuuugfff

I buy coffee crisp for .77 cents at the grocery store.
A sucker is born every minute

"wow if only there were companies that existed both in the US and CAN with readily accessible websites to compare prices!"
walmart.ca/search/
walmart.com/search/

Attached: 1528599963712.jpg (812x727, 270K)

Damn!!! Do they have to keep them in locked cases to keep the nigs from stealing them?

Or something like that, maybe 20 for 20 I don't buy them I just worked at a gas station for a while and it was crazy high

20 percent the cost of a gram of blow. or a big T-bones. bigger than this

Attached: 16 bucks.jpg (979x1305, 358K)

Lol! An American saying that. Didn’t you guys just give 38 billion to Israel?
30k per citizen and since half your population is illegals who don’t pay taxes that means you personally just paid Israel roughly 60k
Fix your own problems

I pay $13.50 for a 25 pack of John Player’s Bold which is a pretty mid grade Tobacco. Same pack in ~2006 was like $3.00. It’s fucking stupid.

Maybe it’s because tobacco grows here and less expensive to move. Probably costs a bit to get the product from the south and take it all the way to Canada

>someone finally posted the in store prices

Attached: 1540862397620.png (700x700, 270K)

I'm a jew and I have dual citizenship.

"wow if only there were companies that existed both in the US and CAN with readily accessible websites to compare prices!"
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html
mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca.html

Attached: 1543347472696.png (199x214, 50K)

Shop at the dollar store. You can get pantry stuff for very cheap.

I salute you, master race

Attached: mr noodles for canadians.jpg (2218x1349, 1.27M)

Yes, kinda. Most of them are kept in a locked room for storage, but the rest that are being sold are kept behind a sliding door behind the cashier. It's unlocked during business hours.
Maybe this was the price, all I know is that its an expensive habit

They want food prices not industrial byproduct and toxic waste

holy shit we only pay about 4 usd for top quality meat
>stock.com.py/products/940-vacio-se-1-kg.aspx

Attached: wow.jpg (490x502, 174K)

The site doesn't even have the price of a Big Mac listed on the Big Mac page

Attached: 1542946860226.png (191x228, 20K)

Where can I see menu prices?

No fast food chain does.

amazon.com
amazon.ca

Attached: 1538787043379.png (747x747, 430K)

You can’t buy quality meat at a store. Everything in a store has been slathered in chemicals
Get it directly from a butcher you know or don’t bother. Also getting a whole cow butchered works out to 1/6 the in store price

renfrewpizzaria.com/pizza.htm

Post the god damn in-store prices you jew

Attached: 1540664913892.png (464x452, 187K)

>go to Walmart
>4 chicken breasts are $10
>4 litre milk carton is $9
>presliced bread is $6 a loaf
>bag of apples $14
>baby carrots $13
>ramen noodles are $3 each
>go to till
>some Punjab woman who can speak English throws my stuff in a bag and ruins the bread
>such is life in Canada

there's a legit paid shilling campaign against Supply Management by foreign interests, who are also donating to Maxeem Bernier's campaign- these foreign interests want Canada economy to be completely open to foreign competition and any protectionist policies we have set up atm to be removed. Supply Management is a protectionist policy that prevents foreigners from competing with Canadian producers and is a good thing to any nationalist idealism but a bad thing to any libertarian cucked idealism. Libertarianism is worse than liberalism.

If it weren't for the based pole, no one would ever believe the nightmare that Canadians face

Attached: 1528934935276.jpg (220x229, 9K)

canada is starving, you jew bastards are behind this, inshallah. You will pay for this you filthy jew. My three wives and many children came accross an ocean to be here. Now my children eat grass to stay alive! Death to the jews! Death to America!

Attached: tpcheez306.jpg (1180x664, 86K)

Ramen is still kinda cheap where I lice up its slowly inching closer to the 1 dollar mark for one brick of ramen. It was 50 cents a couple years ago and now its like 90 cents and it keeps going up.
Nigger I've been watching the prices go up and up throughout the years and I only decided to include Maxine Bernier in the OP because an user said I should include some solution in the OP instead of just triggering leafs

Attached: really.png (350x330, 156K)

Based Mohammed poster

you are lucky. trudeaus crazy taxes have already resulted in the deaths of several of my children. we are starving, living in the wilderness, forced to work 18 and 20 hours a day for minimum wages, I can barely eat. the jews tricked us. "they said "come to canada, lots of jobs" ... but now we starve to death.

Attached: schweppesfb.jpg (625x415, 38K)

Why do two different weights both cost $19CAD?

you filthy kikes wont get away with this. inshallah. you may control the media, but i will tell my brothers in the ummah. we will jihad your high prices you filthy jew bastard

Attached: koolaid7.jpg (972x732, 100K)

wow who would have thought that you can just look up prices on the internet ha ha ha how embarrassing

Attached: hahahaha.gif (320x179, 1.92M)

Why are you referencing "pounds"?

death to america

we make things different down here, supermarkets get the best meat and butchers buy from there and resell on shitty neighbours

Blow costs $170/kg for you?

just post the instore prices. online prices are lies told by jews to get more migrants to come. trudeau is using us as slaves, i took this picture yesterady on my smuggled smartphone. trudeau has confiscated all phones of migrants
death to the jews
death to israel

Attached: canadas immigrants_n_s.jpg (1024x694, 162K)