How do I get myself a true Aryan Afghani Women?

This chick is the real definition of white! If you disagree you are on the wrong side! you are either with us 100% or you are not! This chick is my dream woman!

Attached: 2018-04-30-PHOTO-00000018-1024x785.jpg (1024x785, 75K)

>how do I get myself a true Aryan Afghani Women?
Go to >>/soc/ you dumb fagget.

QT QT QT QT QT....seems like she lives in Denmark

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 10.46.12 PM.png (719x420, 564K)

shut up mutt you will never be as white as this QT Afghani girl!

apparently the Afghan womens football team was sponsored by hummel a Danish company and then exiled to Denmark since well Afghanistan is shit.

Afghans don't race mix like white degenerates.

She’s not even cute tho desu.

Attached: CC02A262-8F4E-4B8F-9777-AF0B276CE414.jpg (1024x864, 153K)

exactly! Afghan master race! I know they inbreed a lot but the higher class Afghans the white non inbred Aryan ones are very smart! most left Afghanistan though!

I don't know dude she is for sure good enough for my standards bruv. That is for sure. I like her features.

plus she has length just look at her long arms. Me and her would breed some 6"10 beasts!

Attached: b5fac12221d5e2c308d539e59fdec0b0.gif (420x254, 842K)

What is she? "Afghan" is almost as ethnically precise as "European".

>plus she has length just look at her long arms. Me and her would breed some 6"10 beasts!

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 13K)

Idk just looks kinda like Bowie to me I guess.

She is Afghani dude. Afghanistan has different ethnic groups living there. She is probably the non mixed mudded Afghan type.

>Posts sandnigger with manish chin

I'll trade you for one of yours, I know a few
Tell me about your women, they look to beautiful to be true, what's the catch?

sand nigger? bruv...she looks white to me...not even arab looking.

Lithuanian women are just into bank accounts desu. not worth the time. I need me a good traditional Afghan Aryan women. I guess I gotta go to Denmark. Since that's where they are. I seen some cute Irish girls desu. But well idk. Sure why not I would trade but I gotta get some of the better stock.

Only POL can hate on our white Afghans in need! I say we should only accept the Aryan Afghans and refugees! Tbh I not only don't mind them but I find it necessary to help them settle in europe!

Attached: 35398yazidi-large.jpg (680x1047, 326K)

What an unhelpful and pointless answer. Why repeat information that's already implied in my question and then state something anybody can see with their own fucking eyes?

Attached: ca Cent_Asia_MidEast_and_Vicinity_Languages_lg-smaller.gif (1500x1246, 409K)

holy shit
thats the most aryan face i have ever seen. Almost alien like. Really confirms it for me that we white people are not from this planet but have been brought here.

REAL SHIT NIGGER

I’d assume she belongs to their largest ethnic group (Pashtuns.) I’d still guess she’s a bit of an outlier though.

Attached: 77EFABBB-A35D-4BE5-8172-5559AB134008.png (487x363, 432K)

i cant take this shit anymore

Attached: rage.png (381x400, 13K)

Imagine the smell

Smell??? bruv its called showers and sheet

God only knows. Could just as well be from one of the Dari-speaking urban groups, left behind from the better days of the Persian Empire. Either way, a great example of an "irano-nordid". Many of our distant Proto-Indo-European-speaking foremothers probably resembled her.

Attached: ca Central_Asia_core_lg TRM.png (5987x3210, 3.07M)

Can confirm. I live near an Afghan settlement here in Delhi called "Little Kabul". Lots of students from Afghanistan come here. The women are pretty.

*hnnnng* sweaty football toesies YYYUUUUUEUE

Attached: 62b672fe677710b446227f61670eb55d (1).jpg (570x653, 58K)

Or could just be descended straight from the Greeks. You know, things were going fine for the Greeks in Persia and Afghanistan until we invaded and mutted the place.

lel

Yeah possibly that too. I don’t see anything classically Persian in her features either though. I’m guessing she has a very “pure” phenotype whereas most of these are hybrids.

Attached: 5FAB0DBD-29DB-41E9-A9F0-DBEE8BB8AC2F.png (1252x918, 783K)

This girl apparently speaks Hindi and watches Bollywood films. Perhaps you even shat in the street near her some time.

Not too surprising that the genes should happen to recombine every now and then. Maybe it was never a majority in any ethnos, though.

gracile indid

Afghanistan is one place where the Aryans settled after they were expelled from the central Asian steppe by Turk/Mongol tribes. Another is east Europe, but they were assimilated by the Slavs.

And of course this is the people that the Americans lusted to kill

They're alive and well in Ossetia, though they've mixed a little with the mountain people. One group even calls its language "Iron".

Attached: ir Iranian_Family_Tree_v2.0.png (1612x1680, 245K)

it's common for many south asians to speak hindi/urdu (same thing for the most part, former is sanskritized and later is persianized to some extent) cause it's becoming the lingua franca of the subcontinent

Americans are the enemies of the white race

A few remained distinct in Hungary until relatively recently, too. The Jasz.

Attached: hu magyar subethnoses 00090.jpg (924x638, 193K)

From curiosity, how do Iranian languages sound to your ear? Very strange and incomprehensible, or not?

shit quality, sorry

Attached: hu 709px-Cumania-Jazygia-1700s.png (709x599, 276K)

HUHITE IRANIAN

Attached: 20060902215011.321.0.jpg (500x334, 141K)

sounds like garbled hindi, i can make out many words.

Tamil, Kannada, Telegu and Malayali sound far more alien to me than Persian or Pashto. I mean, they're Dravidian languages after all

Fascinating, many thanks! Like German to an English speaker, then?

that's a good way to put it, yes. also I'm a Muslim so we usually speak Hindi that's closer to Persian, for example, in Hindi, Hindus will say:
"Bhagwan tera bhala kare" (May God do you good)
but we say it like this:
"Khudah/Allah tera bhala kare"

you can see the sanskrit Bhagwan is replaced with Perso-Arabic "Allah/Khudah"

back then it wasn't like this, Khudah was used by Hindu poets as well, and so were many "Persian"-looking words. But after independence, and the whole Hindu-vs-Muslim thing, words have a religion as well.

>Afghans
The men are more rapey than pakis. Most of the non african migrant crimes are committed by these scum.

I just read Savitri Devi's short work on Hindu and non-Hindu India, coincidentally. Shame how things turned out. How is Subhas Chandra Bose remembered over there now, if at all?

>The men are more rapey than pakis.
Woah that’s a bit of a stretch, but they’re not far behind. I agree they are responsible for most of those crimes along with Somalis in continental Europe though.

At least some of that is due to what your government did to the place over the last forty-odd years. Had the place been left to the Soviets, they would be as relatively civilised as the Tajiks now are.

>Afghans are one homogenous ethnic group
Kys pro race mixing kike shill

Good old Islam as a common denominator.

Attached: Apostol-Santiago.jpg (350x413, 33K)

one of the most beautiful women ive ever known in my life is afghani.

the current regime is pushing him as the freedom fighter instead of gandhi. i mean as a secular muslim i'm not supportive of them but i can understand where they are coming from.

he's remembered a lot, especially amongst the youth who have grown to dislike gandhi.

as a muslim whose family has lived here for generations, and didn't leave during the partition because we didn't want to, i hate pakistan and the idea of carving an islamic state. it caused us more harm than good. we're living in a hindu majority country anyway, would've been better to stay united and solve the problems with the hindus rather than antagonizing each other. when pakis chimp out like retards calling for death of india on the basis of islam, it offends me and puts my own identity at risk.

Return to the old Gods. It's the only way.

By the way, do many Indian Muslims remember what caste their ancestors were from? Did the distinctions remain on an informal level to dictate marriage patterns, perhaps? I read they did among the Christians down in the far south-west.

Yep

depends on actually the caste they converted from. we were upper castes who converted to islam to be a part of the mughal administration so we do remember our caste and marriage is done amongst our caste people only.

however, lower castes who converted to islam shed off their caste identity immediately, since that was the point of conversion.

like i said, i consider myself secular. i'm not too big on the religion thing, the only thing that makes people raise their eyes is my name, and it gets me stopped on police stations, airport security and so on.

Is there a website like mail order brides but female asylum seekers?

Fascinating. Do your kind read works like the Bhagavad Gita? I did only recently, and cannot imagine remaining a follower of the Arab prophet after that!

Makes sense since Islam in India was mainly 'top down', much like christianity in Europe (Constantine, Charlemagne, Roman Catholic church influencing nobles,ect).

A good startup project!

Attached: ايمان مبارك Eman Mubarak 10405255_782226175203170_1350680891076735287_n.jpg (498x746, 31K)

>Perhaps you even shat in the street near her some time.
toppest kek of this month

Pashtuns are probably the most inbred people on this planet, they're also the "high-class" I use quotations since they're all still tribal fuckers.

There are Palestinian women who look like that, but ignorant people will still say they “support neither Israel nor Palestine” (which is effectively the same as supporting Israel because they are the much more powerful military force)

Against Palestine = Against White Christians, end of story.

Our conversion was mostly due to ambitious native elites, though, not invading outsiders.

Attached: in Arabsum5.png (800x853, 677K)

Most of Alexander's army at that point was already Persian by that point in the romance.

>Palestinian women

Attached: 1537906638785.jpg (4500x3000, 2.28M)

I have explored the Bible, the Gita as well as Buddhist folklore, sort of what made me agnostic.

muslims, again, most of them don't. upper class & middle muslims send their kids to secular state schools, so they might come in contact with ancient indian history but most muslims are poor and they want to send their kids to islamic schools which imo focus a lot on religion and less on science. the urdu physics textbook talks about god creating the universe and everything. the state curriculum talks about the big bang creating the universe - these subtle differences are pretty indoctrinating. and the history textbooks jump straight from indus valley to Ghaznavid conquest so most of them miss the history of ancient india, let alone read about it in depth.

B&R

>Islam
Nah S. Asian genetics is the problem. Always has been. The Taliban kept these animals in line. In India rape is so common its barely a crime

Pashtuns are a population of about 40-50 million. You can not be inbred in such a large population. They have a tradition of marrying within ethnicity first, tribe second. Cousin marriages are not common at all.

>S. Asian genetics
India has many problems, but Islam (like Judaism) inevitably breeds an attitude towards women, and particularly infidel women, that encourages and even lauds rape.

pashtuns are also the most good-looking peoples in the subcontinent. uber chads.

>semetic
>iran
ok

Perhaps the ones in the cities, the tribal ones don't marry other tribes making their large population obsolete when it comes to genetic diversity in a large population.

Seems too much a step for a Muslim to do anything more than go to agnosticism or theism. Perhaps we'll have to hope your children can take the next step.
Shame about the divisions in society. Hope it gets better in a few generations. Jai Hind!

Attached: India2 eng.png (2268x3250, 2.1M)

Pretty sure they're just refugees for the most part in Pakistan and India. Not exactly "uber chad".

>Clearly a part Afghani mixed with someone from former Soviet Bloc
Go to bed, Lithuania.

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)

Actually, no.

"Born in Afghanistan, Mobarez emigrated to Denmark with her family in 2002–2003 due to the War in Afghanistan (2001–present).[1] She began playing football with boys in the street without her parents knowing and was later invited to join a professional club, which she did with her parents' support.[1] She played for the Danish City Club."

yep, i hope so too.
yeah they're refugees but i've a pathan friend and he's pretty good looking. afghan women in delhi are also very pretty.

Most Irish girls have no class and come from alcoholic families. They cheat on the chance to move up the ladder. In starting to think women aren't good anywhere

>encourages and even lauds rape.
These people cant even have pre marital sex without 100 lashes. Bosnian refugees were muslims and they never commit any crime. I live in St. Louis where most of the Bosnian fled. They moved into one of the most dangerous nig nogged cities in the world and turned all of their neighborhoods into crime free and successful business. Arabs dont commit crimes here either cause we got a lot of Lebanese and Palestinians and most of them go in STEM and succeed. Pakis and Afghans are the way the are because of inferior genetics like niggers. They're animals who cant function normally and theres nothing that can be done to change that until modern science makes serious advancements in genetic engineering.

women are women everywhere dude, they all want a provider and someone with sexy looks who fucks them good, if that is the same person then great, if not they will have multiple men.

step 1: be black

Attached: 1541793188320.png (583x2452, 1.72M)