What's the best way to get rid of urges to cheat on your girlfriend? I've been successful so far...

What's the best way to get rid of urges to cheat on your girlfriend? I've been successful so far, but I'm feeling a tinge of weakness. I know some of you anons have gone through the same thing and overcame it.

Attached: Blank+_e17ccaf6f53663093e5789076b6b9f37.jpg (1000x1778, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY5i4-rWh44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No offense but this should be on Jow Forums

also
>I know some of you anons have gone through the same thing and overcame it.
Where the fuck do you think you are?

The best way is to be ugly. You can't have what no woman is willing to give because you lost the genetic lottery so self restraint isn't necessary

Tell her to get a boob job

Isn't Jow Forums full of noble, white, Übermensch who know how to be men?

Make daughter with her, then you can fuck daughter. It isn't cheating if is your daughter, inshallah.
A magical land of playing pretend?

yolo. if you can do it without her finding out, go for it

>had the tingle
>cheated once
>neveragain.mp3

Can you share? Was it instant regret afterward?

Not very Christian of you. Why do incels make threads like this?

yes, pretty much. I was drunk too, so the regret I felt when I woke up the next day and remembered everything, was horrible. Felt sick for months. Always had the tingle before that, so I anticipated it would happen sooner or later, but when it did happen I realized that I am honestly not a cheater at heart. good to know. Sometimes I have to do stupid shit to realize that I'm better than that.

Thanks for sharing, I will think of your story when I am weak.

Did you got caught?

no, but the constant fear every time her phone rang or whatever was so bad I almost told her myself to get it off my conscience. I didn't tell her and she didn't find out.

Why do people like you refuse to stick to reddit?

Cheat with a prostitute. And keep your mouth shut.

When I cheated, I told my gf it was her fault and I got the best sex of my life. A few months later I started an affair with a wealthy asian girl whose father owned a security camera company.. I told my gf it was over. Lived like royalty for about 6 months, and cheated on her with a bunch of girls in Russia. She found out when they kept texting my phone.. got dumped. Went back to my ex and now I'm back to normal life. Moral of the story, if you are going to cheat, make sure the girl you are cheating with makes your current chick feel inferior.

that's so alpha dude

Well well well....u piece of shit. So this is how you wanted me to find out?

youtube.com/watch?v=lY5i4-rWh44

It's pretty complex actually, the first thing to do is wank before you go to work or anywhere you think you'll be tempted. Wanking helps refocus your mind and stop looking at women sexually and more objectively so if you see that hot chick bending over to pick up papers you'll think "What a fucking idiot dropping that" over "Damn baby bend that ass over" and that helps get the urge out.
Fucking your gf is also the preferred method as well and learning to take care of yourself being occupied so your mind doesn't take flight into dangerous areas. Nothing is worse than cheating user. especially if they don't deserve it.

The best way to not cheat is be with someone that:
>You don't want to cheat on
>Who will never make you want to cheat

If you're with a woman who satisfies you 100%, you should ever even want to.
The number one cause of infidelity is lack of sex/intimacy.

Every time you think of cheating, imagine a human manifestation of the happy merchant standing behind you, cackling and hand rubbing.

Attached: 1414264665992.gif (501x585, 212K)

Same thing happened to me
>had the urge
>met up with some random milf off craigslist when you could post sex ads
>got drunk with her
>fucked her for like 5 mins while she recorded for her husband cause he was a cuck
>nutted in her mouth and never spoke to her again
Bad thing is that I'm in a perfect relationship and felt like shit about it, still do. Then the sick regret and fear of STDs kicked in and I dropped about $300 to go get tested. GF still doesn't know but I made a vow to never cheat again. It's degenerate, I'll be proposing in a fe weeks to her and never fuck up again. You're right, sometimes you need to do stupid shit to realize how fucked it was

Muzziebros are slowly winning my heart

Ideally don't cheat, but if you have to, if the itch is too much, pay a prostitute.

You won't see her again.
She won't stalk you.
If you get caught, your girl knows it was just sex and there was no feelings involved.

Women are more hurt when their partner has a romantic affair, note romance, there are feelings involved, it means she is losing her partner. If it's just sex, she is more likely to forgive you.