Looks like Finland is becoming 3rd world country, like Sweden

Looks like Finland is becoming 3rd world country, like Sweden.
This weeks news:
>muslim refugees pedofile ring in Oulu, this lasted over a year before they got caught
>two buss hijack attempts by foreingers but other passengers stopped those sandniggers
>tomorrow on Independence Day, far left groups will march in our capital and probably destroy property of innocent people, as they do every year on Independence day. But still media is only bashing about some dangerous "nazi" groups.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x550, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWykrcp_jHo
polamk.fi/instancedata/prime_product_julkaisu/intermin/embeds/polamkwwwstructure/40737_Kotiniemi_Ulkomaalaistaustaisten_rikollisuus_lukuina.pdf?0a740c29ff5ad488
yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2012/05/25/lestadiolainen-liike-salasi-lasten-hyvaksikayton
yle.fi/uutiset/3-6885434
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5338998
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5555164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come home white man.

Tere hommikust!
Ülos joomaan kohvi.

They have the BALLS to do this in a group of drunk fuckers who kill for sport?

Neekerit vittuun Suomesta

Attached: finland.png (500x608, 111K)

>implying we ever were first world

Attached: ärrä.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

>Finland in 10 years

Attached: welcome-to-sweden-eugee-damn-sweden-27663995.png (500x587, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aWykrcp_jHo

Everybody in our country should stop believing in the state desu.

Guess they don’t believe in memes

Uunit tulille ja sassia.

Attached: varg22.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Just keep calm and vote for Mestari Halla-aho.

>tomorrow on Independence Day, far left groups will march in our capital
wait, what?
Since when far left is marching in independence parades?
> two buss hijack attempts by foreingers
even bigger wtf, why would someone try to hijack a fcking bus

Külaskäik soomlane!

They are there to protest the independence day march, who they call nazi's

Picture related, said nazis marching

Attached: 6122.jpg (1300x868, 254K)

Anti-nazi march. Yea dem rapefugees trying to go truck of peace on us.

Take some yellow vests you autistic cucks

>Since when far left is marching in independence parades?
>far left is marching
It's more of a """peaceful""" (shitty attempt of a riot) protest in against of a patriotic 612 march, and also not patriotic Neo-nazi larp club march
They've trashed private and public property and picked fights with "nazis" and "fascist pig police" on every independence day for at least 5 years now

Good thing that the cops usually put them in their place and everybody hates them for chimping out

they have a long ways to fall if they truly are to hit third world status. theres a reason so many third worlders travel to live in Finland even when its so dark and cold and they come from sunny, bright places

>> two buss hijack attempts by foreingers
>even bigger wtf, why would someone try to hijack a fcking bus

Not hijack attempt - tried to hit another bus.

Attached: somemen.jpg (1920x1200, 1.21M)

They are protesting, not celebrating. They are causing mayhem every independence day.

Hijackin' a fucking bus would be fucking dangerous, they tried to drive the bus into another bus so everybody would be killed or at least injured. The fucking bus driver even let the terrorist in without payment because one bus driver was fired from his job for standing against these freeriders before.

Bus of peace.

who gives a shit

OP*S POST IS NOT REAL
Finland is still based.
we dont have any nigers.
the left wing demonstrations are by fennoswede and tehy are tiny.
finland is racist most racist in EU.
Finland is 100% Finnish. There is 0 blacks here.
Fuck OP
FaggotOP
kill youraself

Kill em all

>mfw the Finland pedophile rings lasts a year and they think that's long.
>mfw Rotherham
>mfw every fucking town in England

Never. They are marching against the "far right" independence march. They used to protest (violently) against "elitistic" independence day party that our president aranges, but for some years now they have been trying to find nazis and racists everywhere and there's this one march they hate. The Police keeps the lefties(+anarchists) in order so they can't start any fights.

Fuck this gay country and its politicians. It's just so sad how everything has gone so wrong in past 20 years.

Attached: if_you_only_knew.jpg (503x730, 31K)

What the fuck is wrong with you. Also, the black people in Finland are not causing much harm (at least outside of Helsinki), but muslims are raping and making terrorist attacks.

>nazis marching
>there is a family with a kid
Finnish media is so ruined

They have seen how cucked we really are and know that the only thing we'll do is type angry messages on the internet

Lots of families on the last march, gonna do it this year too. Really don't give a shit what the media says at this point

Today I learnt in Finland nazi's take their wives and kids to the marches.

black people are fine
muslims are raping? no they are not
literally 5 rapes per 15700 somalis in one year
you can not judge 15700 somalis for 5 rapes.
fuck that.
and literally 1 terror attack for like 30000 muslims.
we are fine-
fuck op
fuck Jow Forums
fuck racism

Have a (you) for your weak bait and fuck off.

how can i get an estonian gf?

Attached: 1524508800148.jpg (1080x1349, 328K)

they do
i have mp3 of finnish nazi teaching his daughter with a stuffed animal to attack refugees.

have a (you) for fuck you
how is it bait? im using statistic. you Jow Forums subhumans love statistics.
how are we going to judge tens of thousands of people for the crimes of a few? literally one terror attack. Just fucking one. and it only killed a couple of people. Grow up, faggot

>muslim refugees pedofile ring in Oulu, this lasted over a year before they got caught
Literally how does this happen?

literally did not happen

Sucks for the victim but these are completely irrelevant things right now. The real muslim problem starts in more than a hundred years from now if things continue this way.

Vote persu and red pill family that's enough for now.

I'll take a "shit that never happened" for 10 good boy points.

what are you referring to here? what dont you believe?

It happened in Britain

but it does not happen in finland

The worst thing is that this apparently has been a known problem but because (((politics))) police can't talk about it

Post from r/suomi from today
"I've worked in child protection in different jobs/training like youth homes and youth work. I can say that it's really common that young girls in bad positions (13-16v) get dickpicks and attempts to buy sex from "immigrantuncles" through SoMe. Having worked with young people I've learned these middle-east wonders have their own networks through which they share contacs of these girls, i.e younger immigrants in school share the contacts of the girls to rapists and pedophiles, probably for money. It's awful and way too common and should be brought to media and public discourse."
"Having done the same job for a long time, I have exactly the same experience. When talking with police about these thing I could see how pissed they were at the situation and that they cannot officially comment on the affair.. Neither could we though, sigh.

Attached: Untitled-20.png (922x292, 55K)

You guys still have a good country, you can fix it easier than countries like mine.

Takku vai antifa??

Don't forget the black nazis

Attached: 612.jpg (1300x866, 252K)

>In Finland somalis and iraqs rape over 14 times more than Finns

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-17.23.09-e1438973723806.png (860x390, 73K)

ex-Jow Forums
minkä takia pitää olla takku/antifa/suvakki jos on eri mieltä natsien kanssa?

Pedophiles deserve a fiery necklace made out of old tires.

>political correctness
>letting in unwashed hordes of migrants who say "asylum" at the border
>corrupt politicians who get new jobs on EU level or some private banking institution after they've spent their terms running this fine country into the dirt

It's getting a little stale at this point. Doesn't make you feel any better knowing that they'll spend their short sentences in protective custody. Call the Finns cucked, idc

No vigilantes or tough guys here, just meek people who stare at their shoes when a crowd of rowdy niggers sizes them up

I must admit I didn't see him in the dark.

I think they have refugee center in Oulu or smth. They met girls online, used them many times, the youngest ones were 10 year old

Girls without fathers or with alkie mothers is what happens.

Mee nyt vittuun valehtelemasta internetistä :D Homo.

Sensing strong denial here...

Kiva silti, että alennut meitä ali-ihmisiä opastamaan statistiikan viisauksien pariin...

>why would someone try to hijack a fcking bus
The bus of peace?
No reason

Haista vittu, Husu.

Sexual crimes
polamk.fi/instancedata/prime_product_julkaisu/intermin/embeds/polamkwwwstructure/40737_Kotiniemi_Ulkomaalaistaustaisten_rikollisuus_lukuina.pdf?0a740c29ff5ad488
somalis only 2,4 times more likely to sexual crimes
iraqis 10,9 times more likely to commit sexual crimes
HOWEVER these are sexual crimes not rapes.
Somalis numbered 15723 and only committed 15 sexual crimes ( not rapes). 5 of which were rapes.
Iraqis numbered 11942 and only committed 51 SEXUAL crimes. 27 of which were rapes.

Sexual/rape crimes are extremely rare.
Lets cherrypick another class of crime.

How about property crime?
Swedish nationals are 2,3 times as likely as Finns to commit a property crime meanwhile Iraqis are only 2 times as likely.

How about stealing?
Swedes 2,6 and Iraqis 1,5.

Tax fraud!
Swedes 3,2 and Iraqis 2,4.

Vittu että rasahtaa rusinat

And yeah, both fucks tried to crash the bus in to oncoming traffic. The news are still going on about "terrorist motives=404" damage control. It's quite obvious they tried to murder a bus full of people but nah.

It's "funny" looking at our national news front page now on independence day starting in 10 minutes and all the news are about sandniggers raping and terrorizing. Thankfull the elections are soon and MSM is finally reporting this shit, people are fucking pissed about this

looks like home

"swedes" lol, do you realize how easily you get a swedish passport? Remember that rape case on a cruise where 6 swedish men named mohammed raped a girl?

yeah, because all the swedes in finland are actually blacks and arabs.

Well, you can look at the stats and see how well our Estonian brothers are doing. They don't have any niggers so stop being in denial and accept that you are just being brainwashed.
Don't let the Jew divide and conquer.

>buss hijack

huh?

Are you saying the oulu is getting “diverse”. That place is is one if the whitest places on earth. No sunlight for literally half the year and it’s chilly there even in the summer. Not to mention the damn saskis

Haha. I used to live in Helsinki and there was this black guy who used to beg outside of kampi near the train station while wearing a Superman costume.

Yeah, estonians are quite high in crime stats.

But it's mostly theft and violence, not raping minors

Attached: d1c0888f.jpg (192x214, 11K)

It was not bus hijack. The attacker tried to grab the rotation wheel and direct it straigt towards the incoming traffic but luckily passengers could prevent the attacker from doing more than that. There were 15 people in the bus at the moment.

Oulu is the first place sandniggers come to, since it's right next to swedish border and other cities are inaccessible due to needing papers to travel.

He didn't hijack but attempted to turn the bus drivers steering wheel against the incoming traffic at 80 km/h.

Estonia is poor, just like all niggers in Finland.

yeah, all the beggars are foreign
we dont let our own people be homeless

yeah and once again
THERE IS VERY LITTLE RAPE IN FINLAND.
THERE IS EVEN LESS UNDERAGE RAPE IN FINLAND.
You are judging thousands of people based on the crimes of very few. Stop it. Grow out of it. I know you are probably a teenager. I was once a Jow Forumstard as well. Grow out of it.

how about sweden? are they all just niggers?

People are getting much angrier now... The yellow wave is starting here too. Be sure to meme Janitskin and Persut as much as you can.

The establishment parties look more awful by the day.

Attached: 1539901413041.png (916x613, 184K)

Buss is a large vehicle. A large vehicle causes much destruction. Have you not read koran and hadiths?

I'm not poor, so I know nothing about buses

When you hijack a truck you still need to hit people. Bus on the other hand already has people inside it so all you need to do is crash it

Fuck off Russian don't ever try to lump your 5th column with nationalists such as PS.

Helsinki to Finns is like Stockholm to Swedes, big fucking joke. Sometimes it feels like u r in Africa, not in Finnish capital. People there live in their own bubble, wanna protect nature and enviroment but still live in the concrete jungle and hate rest of the Finland, which is full of nature.

Never seen one? Don't you have a car to take to autobahn?

So they don't teach physics or common sense to rich kids in your country? Barbarian mudflinger desu.

A year sounds like the police are doing their jobs
t.Rotherham

It's nationalistic march, but not nazi. There is other march that the nordic resistance movement does in the same day.

>two buss hijack attempts by foreingers but other passengers stopped those sandniggers
Helsingin Sanomat (the biggest newspaper in Finland) and others had those stories plastered on their front pages. People are starting to take notice. They can't sweep it under the rug or damage control. Even Sipilä (the Prime Minister) condemned the pedo ring. This is the same guy who promised (and later broke that promise, lel) to house refugees in his house.

Attached: ismo ja seppo wildussa.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Yes, Sweden is literally Africa

I mean those marches have had Nordfront/SVL and Soldiers of Odin members among the organisers on some years. I still find it ridiculous that the left unironically expects that the people organising the march are supposed to keep nazis from taking part in the march with massive amounts of people like that.

Aren't you guys known for violent sprees and anti space where ever you go? Just fucking start stabbing and punching the nigs.

I'm 26. My friends have been harrassed by immigrants, my friends 13yo little sister was almost raped by immigrants. I don't give a fuck if it's only a small percentage, it's still too much.

Fuck Janitskin and other idiots like DeWit, they just cause harm to the nationalist movement

Sipilä is part of a pedo cult himself so who gives a fuck what he says

You really think voting will help somehow? Social dems are polling as the biggest party.

Attached: 2552AB75-B736-4F48-8B46-964F23CAB50F.jpg (1883x810, 448K)

Criticising Estonians for being thieves isn't illegal though

>cannot officially comment on the affair
>cannot
Because they're cucks and cowards

>laestadianism
>pedo cult
Nah. They're all sorts of fucked up, but its not really a cult nor a pedo cult

Well, yes. nordfront was there last year too and I hate it that they come here from sweden and disrespect the march by using political signs, even though they are banned. The march itself is open to everyone. I wish this year they won't act like idiots

Oh yeah? yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2012/05/25/lestadiolainen-liike-salasi-lasten-hyvaksikayton

Cucksinki is not far from being as bad as Cuckholm, it is about 3/4 of the way there.

Oh and, happy 101st Independence Day, I guess.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-6885434
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5338998
yle.fi/uutiset/3-5555164

So are they still loyal to their king?

>based

Attached: 9666A671-B60F-42D6-92AC-AC97A7B07B9D.jpg (338x450, 55K)