Okay. Here's my story:

Okay. Here's my story:

My grandfather, my mother and I all lived in the same house. I grew up under him. My mother and I took care of him. He got cancer and went into hospice. He wanted the house to go to us. My faggot ass uncle who was doing quite well usurped him while not in sound mind and told him a person in hospice care couldn't own property and that disabled people couldn't own property. My mother and grandfather were gullible enough to fall for this. He lied to them and said he would "turn the house back over to us." My grandfather dies and he goes fucking berserk. "Just put him in the ground, don't embalm him, put him on a table where a few people can view him." The faggot is evil. I was 12 then. I am 20 now. This faggot owns property that was given to us. The house is fucked and there are many issues with the property. This house would be condemned per inspection, I think. He technically owns the place now. He refuses to repair this property. He refuses to allow my mother to insure the property. He will not get insurance. Whenever it comes up, he gets super hostile on my mother. He has some little faggot ass issue against me for some weird reason. I don't care the fuck doesn't like me. For all the bullshit my mother and I may ever argue over, I think we can both agree this shit is wrong. Today, our house was hit by a storm. The power went out multiple times after being restored and an electrical fire later broke out. No insurance. He starts his bullshit up and I'm talking to my mother so he heard me in the background. He makes a threat saying how he's coming here in two weeks to beat my ass so I simply retorted, "Oh fuck off faggot before you get shot." He later went delusional, saying how he has done so much for me and how I'm ungrateful and how I am weak and he's going to fight me in two weeks. (he has done nothing except slowly kill my mother) I do own weapons and I have mental issues such as depersonalization and I have killed animals for fun in...

Attached: IMG_20180515_163614.jpg (2448x3264, 842K)

...the distant past. I am not stable or sane. I have no clue why people continue to push me. I am sick of this fuck. Someone should kill him. I have my future to think about but I do not care about life or death. I don't have strong restraint. I will be speaking with the police and I will obviously still be armed in two weeks. If I blow this dumb fuck's brains out, I go to jail and fuck up my future. So what do I do?

You and your mother need to move out. Stop bitching about petty shit that really has nothing to do with you and go live your own way.

Entitlement gone wrong, friend.

My mother is sick and dying and all this cocksucking AIDS loving faggot does is torture my mother psychologically. He is a faggot coward who I do not like or tolerate. I will not feel bad for who my father was and I do not care if a sadistic homosexual degenerate doesn't like me because of something someone else said to him/did to him. I will kill this faggot fuck if I have to in defense of myself. I am not premeditating anything, merely stating facts.

Move out and stop bitching.

I suppose that is one way to see it. However, it is not just "petty shit."

Perhaps not but you have no control over this. Get a cozy apartment and get mom on disability. You can do better.

This was an obvious observation which has been communicated to me several times. We still have the issue of this terroristic threat, the fact that my mother pays taxes and that somehow, he is getting the tax returns and him allegedly coming here to do something to me.

She is disabled. So am I. This faggot works in app development. He doesn't need this house but he did all of this out of spite. You are 100% correct and I am looking into it (moving) as I type. If he comes here to follow through with his threat, he will have a problem and the only reason I fear jail is loss of freedom. Being confined to a measured cell in a building surrounded by walls and run without objection. That is my only problem with jail.

If you do that your mom will become homeless.

If you both get disability, you should have a pretty nice set up.

I get it that its unfair and lame and all, but man, trust me when i tell you that arguing with stupid is a complete waste of life. Walk away as soon as you can and never look back.

Do it for your mom, do it for your soul.

Other than this, it is like my mother and I are already in a jail. We are here in this house for his personal amusement because we have so other options.

He is horrible to my mother and I think he will not be missed. He is a burden to this world and everyone around him. He was so stupid to communicate specific threats with planned, premeditated times and dates. This will be critical in my defense. I have already evaluated this situation. I haven't the slightest clue what action is more correct than moral. I was told to contact the police and so I have. I do not want this to escalate further but if it does, I am ready. My mother did not hang up the phone when this broke out so he likely heard what I said to her about this and I don't give a fuck if he did. I think calling the police is for the weak. I would prefer to handle this situation personally, but, it would behoove me to allow the better angels of my nature to take over my decision. He said I couldn't fight and that I wouldn't handle fighting someone in public. This is incorrect. I am far capable of harming or killing and I do not. This is amplified when I am by myself somewhere in public. I have more control when I am not being fucked with in the presence of others with me. Don't know why and do not care. The point is that I don't have to fight anyone. Certainly not the faggot. I won't fight him. I would destroy my life and then that would be a vainglorious quest to personal failure.

Yes. True, I didn't see this before.

All in all, I spoke to the fire department and the electric crew about this shit pertaining to the fire and to this house's safety and I was at my wit's end.
>tornado happened close by

Attached: IMG_20180515_163605.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

The fire department was dispatched, two of the firemen were very hammered. No bullshit, I have all of this on tape. They were fucking out of it so they called electric and fucking took off. This was fucking asinine how the fuck three firemen can not deal with a Level 3/Class C fire, due to being fucking drunk, on the job. They said it was just smoldering and would be fine. Electric came in and confirmed it was a fire and would be worse if I hadn't called it in. Everything was wet and current was conducting all over from the wires connected to our house and behind our house. Another blackout happened and now everything is fine. Fire's gone. But this problem remains. This will be an issue for as long as we stay here and we have nowhere to go yet.

On top of all of this, my mother almost fell out, had a seeming mini stroke, (one side of her face drooped and her speech slurred hard) arguing with this fucking faggot over this stupid fucking house. I told her I was not going to put her through this because I know she is severely sick. (arguing with the faggot)

My mother pays this faggot's bills basically. Sometimes, my mother and I don't get along. We don't. But I am all she has and vice versa. I'm not like her so of course I'm not letting some faggot communicate threats to me, telling me they will be coming to do something to be on such and such date and time. This is the primary concern now for the thread. We will be moving, I will see to that. I have not doubt in my mind he is doing some kind of fraud because now collections agencies and others are calling here over him. I am also certain he has recorded part of the conversation, not including his own involvement. I, on the other hand, have the whole conversation recorded. I wish to know how Jow Forums handles a person planning to fly to their home to do bodily harm to them and avoids murder/attempted murder charges while being deficient in empathy. Do I also explain this to my psychiatrist?

I want to have enough documentation as possible.

Every time you post is another thing we have to ask if you saw. Is this bait? Is this just... how you are?

You should probably tell your psychiatrist about a constant fountain of stress, conflict and suffering for you and your mother (whose burdens you seem to take on).
I have no idea what this thread is.

No, it isn't bait. I am providing backstory. I saw your posts. And I saw these incidents occur often. Not sure which you're referring to by "another thing we have to ask if you saw."

Neither do I. Thanks. I will notify him and my therapist.

He is too detailed to be a bait thread. There is also no punch lines. Bait threads always have weird twists and punchlines.

Personally I think OP is on the verge of having a mental breakdown. He needs peace and some space but that aure as fuck isnt toong to happen living in that house. He also seems to really believe that living at the house is his only option. Its just not, but he has to be brave enough to figure out a new living situation.

Attached: D5EFAC69-B9F3-46A7-83C9-AEC8E52899C7.jpg (2048x1538, 385K)

I can't take it anymore. I won't fight over a shithole house that needs to be condemned to be honest. It has its uses even with the severe code violations. Better than a homeless shelter though, I think. A friend told me to rent a storage unit and just go to a motel. I just can't do that. This was not what my grandfather wanted. It is not what I want.

I love freedom so jail isn't worth it. No one's still answered my question. This faggot plans to come in two weeks to do harm to me. We still have not covered this part of the thread. What do I do about that?

I will be here in two weeks

So this + threat + weapons = a problem

Every post is a new detail though. And like a new story. Is this one continuous story?

I think you need to share all of this with a therapist. Not a psychiatrist, even, they're just gonna give you pills which are more of a bandaid-- so only useful if you know your own healing capacities.
Therapy, on the other hand, is a lot more like the process of cleaning and dressing a wound so as to ensure its ideal, natural recovery. You'll find a lot more answer there than in meds, to the point that even talking to someone who can give you relevant replies to your contexts (where you live, culture, age, etc. etc.) without having to take all the hoops we do (reading a wall of text, puzzling out relevant from irrelevant, figuring out the beginning and the end, waiting for post limit/replies...)

You need some counsel, then you need someone to point you toward more relevant, industrious counsel such as to lead you more closely to your desired outcomes.
I don't mean to disqualify us or bash you but it seems like this is beyond the scope of Jow Forums and requires a detailed, professional approach-- on many fronts.

I hope you can find some sort of solace after all is said and done and I hope your mother makes it out of this okay.

It was more tongue in cheek, which is totally visible over the internet. Poe's law, am I right??
I worry for folks like him because as good as Jow Forums is this really is a problem for educated, trained and experienced professionals in their fields.

As for this, OP, please notify authorities that he's threatened you. That's all you can do. The other option is standing your ground and going all self-defense but that never works the same way it goes in our head.

It's too much. My life is a fucking long book. I have seen, did, been through too much. I don't really care anymore about life. I don't want to lose everything for stupid reasons.

Therapist only talks one hour. Her work email can not accept attachments over 5MB so I can't send minutes-long .wav audio recording evidence.

It's why I came to Jow Forums.

Again, thank you. I will do that. And I know. I'm not sure how Castle Doctrine would even apply for this.

Attached: IMG_20180515_213717.jpg (2448x3264, 878K)

Last question hopefully. How does my threatening retort factor into that legally?

I know what you mean, to find a definitive start point to my story is rough, and I usually don't bother. Most people don't understand, a lot of the shitty parts already happened and are come and gone with the damage left behind and nobody ever really pointed out to me that it was happening. In the last three months of high school I completely shut down, went antisocial. Eventually school called on me, mom sent me to a shrink, shrink-- bless their dumb fucking soul-- said I had depression. I get it, not everyone is going to see their job as something but a 9-5 but holy shit could you have chosen fucking produce toucher or underwater basket weaver, fucking anything but psychology please
Anyway, the end result is that what got me results was sticking to it piece by piece over the hour a therapist gave me (third time was a charm and that therapist helped me, the first was the fucking dumb joke and the second was somewhere in between the two, fittingly). That's what got me mostly-through my shit, was just hammering out every detail from the start and crawling up on the story piece by piece by piece. Slow, grueling, and it was fucking agony to sit there and wait until next session when I was ready to melt down, but I managed to work toward it.

If your story has gotten that long it really does need telling to a professional, can't stress that enough

He threatened me which lead me to say something, implying what would happen if he carried out his threat.

Sorry to hear it. My life story is so crazy, if it were a movie, it be like five hours long, heavily redacted and in parts. I should write about it.

My therapist is helping but I feel like I'm just talking to a priest. I'm talking about stuff but nothing heals. It's just like I make a few confessions to a priest and go home with a new appointment.

Hes full of shit, just chill out and find a way to think of anything else.

Figure out a way to not be disabled.

No. He likely will come here.

I will take your advice though.

Bruv bruv bruv, he killed your mom right? Do to him what he did to your mom, stretch it out over a period of 10 years. The goal is to make him sudoku in 10 years. And within the first 2 years you will have full dominance over him, let the tough guy become a bitch and die a feminine death at the end of the road. Or at some point of full dominance, take care of him again. That's mostly why mental health issued people don't kill, they have too big of hearts for others to understand aye

No. He is killing my mom slowly.
He would never suicide. Not even in my wildest dreams. My only hope is that he runs up to the wrong person and gets blown away to Hell. I could try to see it your way?

Just between you and me and I guess the others here, I'm not full suicidal anymore but I am weird. Like reckless with my life weird. It's like I'm seeing myself do insane things from a movie screen in a theater with just me in it. I'm not suicidal or homicidal but it's like I don't care. I think I really could take myself out and a few others with me too because life is bullshit type of weird. I really sometimes worry about how I would handle some situations that life presents. I was a doormat for a lot of things in life. I used to be a sweet innocent kid, full of hope. I am a shell of myself now, full of pain and hate and bitterness and resentment. I hope therapy's positive effects kick in soon though. I hope everything worked out for you.

Sounds like you are a burden to the world and so is your mother. What have you or your mother done in the last 8 years that has been productive?
If you want insurance on the house then get some, at least get something along the lines of renters insurance for your personal property.
Sounds like you and your uncle are talking smack to each other and you will probably end up in jail if you do anything because you are young, angry and seem like you will let your emotions overwhelm you and come off like an idiot to the authorities if they get involved.
Godspeed OPtard.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

You can get a TRO again your uncle. Usually free. If he steps foot on his property, you call police, and he goes to jail (unless you’re from Bulgaria).

You need to 1. Get a job. 2. Find a small decent apartment and move your Mother and yourself there. And don’t invite family there...

You're a little retarded and probably on the spectrum. I'm sorry for that. I am trying to get a Bachelor Of Science in CIS and my mother has gone back to school and is an author/voice actress, even though she is sick. I know that since you have a low IQ, you missed the parts where I said all this so let me say it slower and dumber for you:

Faggot no allow renters insurance. Me no can get renters insurance in that case.

Faggot make threat and say will be on plane in two weeks. If me say go to person in certain time and do harm, this is threat.

Me have issues. Me will kill faggot dumb enough to make threat and act in threat. You right, me will let emotion overwhelm.

I wouldn't but she would. No clue why she still deals with these people.

You're right. Trying. I don't even have my degree yet, user.

I know. Calling the cops today so an officer can come out and speak with me and then I am contacting a court to inquire about this property situation. Weighing all of my options.

Thanks all for the helpful information, advice and brute honesty.

This gets my Seal Of Upheaval as Most Successful Obvious Fiction Of The Day

Attached: seal.jpg (300x276, 8K)

Okay. I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. If that faggot comes here in two weeks to act on his threat, I want you to look at the news for the state of Arkansas. Be there looking for recent news and you will see it that I'm not making this up.