Why do teenage boys love Hitler so much Jow Forums?

We’ve all seen the memes but it’s true. Back when I was 14 in German class, when the teacher left the room we played the Nazi national anthem “Deutschland uberalles” on the whiteboard through speakers. Nearly everyone has said “Hitler did nothing wrong”. I used to bully my friend by calling him a Jew all the time. I know for a fact that this is a widespread phenomenon. Why do teenage pubescent boys love Hitler so much?

Attached: 2B234800-CB60-4EDE-A825-1A91CA54E295.jpg (500x700, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause he was based, if not misguided in some areas.
RIP hitler, you were the realest.

because he's a white guy not cucking himself and teenagers havent quite been brainwashed into submission yet

Probs this

a leader that gave a damn about his own people, one can dream.

because he will go down in real history as one of the greatest men to have ever lived. this won't happen until ZOG gets dethroned

A white guy rebelling against fags and jews? Wow, No idea why white teens would find cool

He had a vision for the world that wasn't degenerate.

Attached: Star Wars Rogue One Hitler Farming in Argentina.png (498x326, 140K)

How old are you? Growing up in Canada he was considered the worst human being that ever lived. The only place ive seen him talked about in a positive light is here

Because he is a good role model for young people who look at the decline of the West and want to change it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A

Jeez I don't know....

I live in the UK and I’m 21

Attached: final_5c081a7acaa8b90012929543.jpg (1280x971, 312K)

Going through high school, our AP Hist. teacher didn't give a fuck about Europe. In his eyes we were best off isolated. He basically taught us USA > World.

Scared yet, Jew? Must be a terrible fear.

Attached: tomorrow.jpg (785x560, 107K)

You realize adults think this too right? And not degenerate neo-nazi's. I mean normal people, you'd just never know because they keep their mouth shut. Cucked from the fear of losing their job and whatnot.

Attached: 1543252407684.jpg (1280x898, 355K)

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 74K)

He love his people so Much

Bump

Because of the lack of values and degeneracy of modern youths's minds.
They thing praising a genocide and calling "cuck" everyone disagrree whit them is dank and they are cool for doing that.
Also, you are a uneducated stupid monkey if you thing some teenagers memeing are the cause of a global social phenom.

They still have a latent innate sense that something about this civilization is very very wrong.

Nazis are too coward for even declarate what you are. You calim freedom of speech, but never take the consequences of what you say.

He was the ultimate chad of his time and people love chads
SO EINFACH IST DAS

Attached: 1543176805867-0.png (485x561, 4K)

He's the ultimate father figure we're all missing.

Read God und Volk. The youth have a spirit to them that is being suppressed.

I remember when my granddad that was a pow in a German camp would say, Hitler was right about these kikes

Wise man

probably because it’s “subversive” and “edgy”

Attached: da-staunen-sie-was.jpg (400x400, 80K)