The absolute state of Jew York

>the absolute state of Jew York

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-15-52-04~2.png (1435x1461, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=azvANfe_vEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>word soup the tweet.

should we tell her?

TAKE THE ACCELERATIONISM PILL. LET IT CRASH AND BURN FASTER. CHAOS.

CRASHING THIS PLANE, WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Wtf is going on bros I'm losing my mind

Attached: 1540131884239.png (499x513, 283K)

The responses are pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 1510716630382.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

Is she saying they have lots of intersections on their roads? How is that even worth mentioning

What is intersectional?

Link

neat

It means gas the kikes. Race war now.

Attached: 1823F752-63B5-4167-96EE-CE6DF502BC50.jpg (576x1022, 98K)

i dont even know what intersectional means

Attached: jewyork2.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

a made up term that means mentally retarded

Kekked and basepilled

It means "faggot communism." It's the full expression of Critical Theory in action

The future under jewish globalism is:

Literal hell on Earth, high likelihood of nuclear exchange blamed on Russia, whites hunted like foxes and ZOG ruling from the new capital of Earth, Israel

and we're just getting started

Attached: 1544043727978.jpg (576x1022, 149K)

Thank god we got nukes this time, so that we can purge civilization in radioactive hellfire once women run it to the ground

Attached: cycle.jpg (720x960, 146K)

your future is a devastated economy and nuclear war lmao

and it's a good thing

Attached: intersectionality.png (760x595, 510K)

I wish it would get going already I'm so bored

Inquisition should have never been abolished,Spain should have conquered the world ,we would be better off today,all of this today madness is because anglos and jews
>youtube.com/watch?v=azvANfe_vEk

Somebody Islamic needs to drive a NUCLEAR VBIED equipped Box Truck right the fuck into Times Square and push the goddammed button!!

Vaporize Jew York City in a Nuclear 5 megaton fireball. Utterly vaporize the city in 3 seconds.

A flag so rare I had never fucking heard of the country until now.
You should use a proxxy or something dude, you must get tired of people replying

RARE
A
R
E

to you all the time.

pedos fucking children, and shemales.

POWERED BY OUR BELIEF IN ONE ANOTHER!!!
>also by men doing all the unpleasant labouring jobs that sustain our entire civilisation while us bitches sit on our asses and complain, but forget about that part

Every time

It’s a PC attempt to appeal to every non-white and sexual minority.

Basically in English this tweet reads: “Fuck white heterosexual men.”

>mfw an old mature woman uses artificial jewish terms for made up bullshit that were created to seduce undeveloped adolescents

Attached: 1504467150660.jpg (749x750, 91K)

Watching the debate between that actress and the current mayor of NY really opened my eyes to just the state of things that NY is in when they were arguing over which one of them is willing to give more gibs to illegals.

Intersectionality is the theory that everyone who is "oppressed" has common cause, and that all progressive causes are linked. It's a way of ensuring that the progressive fight is never won so that the (((powers that be))) can maintain their control.

women tend to say a lot of things they wish were true but aren't. what she means is that the future is male, powered by their will and intelligence and that women are along for the ride as always

I'm loving the people defending her saying the statement "The future is female" is inclusive. That statement says nothing but we don't want men around.
I hope they keep blasting this shit. Soccor mom's across the country need to know mainstream democrats want their sons castrated, homeless or dead.

Register for the draft.

Future Female Astronaut BTFO

Attached: astronautdiaper.jpg (300x146, 9K)

oppression olympics

>her hair is so disgusting
Literally looks "rode hard and put away wet"

The Future Is Not Pretty

Attached: bruce.jpg (634x438, 62K)

>(((future)))

it's utter garbage, as usual these people need to be gassed

Attached: 1538146885536.jpg (575x767, 88K)

Based FUCS

>Bruce Jenner?

She has two sons. Imagine how fucked in the head they're going to be when they grow up.

Fuck female supremacists.

Even the weakest of us could easily kill their strongest.

he even seemed homo on the whatsies cereal box
a dick fell in my ass? OOPSIE

Google intersectionality. It's cultural marxism by another name.

It's basically a hierarchy of oppression, where they take peoples subjective experiences and claim that those experiences are because of the traits that they possess. IE. the media going off on Trump and calling him a racist because he insulted Don Lemon. To them, he didn't insult Don because Don is an idiot, Trump insult Don because he's black, and therefor Don is being judged, and oppressed, by his skin color. If Don, a gay black man, then insulted a black tranny, It then becomes the case that Don is an oppressor down the chain of oppressors because he holds privilege of not facing the kind of hardships that a tranny goes through. Therefor it's not that Don insulted the tranny because he/she said something stupid, it's BECAUSE they are a tranny.

Think of all the individual traits that people have. Those fall under a certain amount of oppression according to these people. How do they measure it? Individual's who scream the loudest about how their anecdote and their opinion of why that anecdote took place constitutes objective reality.

It's really a mad world we live in.

Attached: good-example-of-hierarchy-21.jpg (708x512, 68K)

They'rrrrrrre Gerrrr-gay!

You make a good point comrade

What the fuck does that even mean? No slut you're gonna get raped and enslaved and kept on farms so we can breed you like cattle!

Attached: 1544022142308.jpg (750x916, 112K)

>feminist
>marxist
>utopian
>I'm coming for you

>female
>intersectional
they don't even comprehend their own buzzwords

But its still cool to have ties to sex-trafficking cults, right?

Attached: 6d61330f-9686-40c7-8726-5bcb16906fdf.png (842x842, 522K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality

the crazy eyes on the right. holy shit. plus plastic surgery to hide her (((nose)))

future is war

Attached: 1485468229879.jpg (1920x1424, 381K)

Yeah. She looks like Michael Jackson.

Best explanation I’ve heard is its about maximum-victimhood, basically its the idea that a black female is more of a victim than a white female.

Victimhood multipliers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

Not quite the same thing.

I cant really imagine what sort of unworldly aberrations the liberals will start putting out in the coming years. I can only hope for an armed revolt but everyone is too cucked to care

>lol help the commies and sjws win bro and get everything they want!

Is there a more effective Jewish psyop than accelerationism?

Attached: 20A1EAD2-6790-460E-9D68-63ACA03CD1A6.jpg (1098x1346, 136K)

Our future is fire and blood. It's always fire and blood anyway.

that is the opposite of what they want you dumb cunt. They want compliant cattle not raging goyims.
that tells me I need to wish you a HH

No I suspect it too. The premise is that it will bring it all crumbling down, but what if it doesn't and you've just unwittingly handed them everything?

But not necessarily anime french maids armed with Mosins.

Remember that we are on a clock here. Accellerationism just runs the timer down past the point where anything can be done anymore.

>this is what jews want for greater society.

Attached: byhDkLx.jpg (400x400, 56K)

once the clock runs out hell lets loose. One way or another fire and death will meet most of us and it is high time the weak are culled. I cant wait for death or war there is nothing left to hope for. embrace it

Something more like this, then?

Attached: Cu6wL2Z.jpg (1920x1080, 856K)

they're getting everything anyways, but now you have to watch it slowly while all your normie ass community gets browned and enriched. Punch the gas. A quicker death is better than an eternity of reality TV society

Go jump off a bridge if that's how you feel.

People like her and Maxine Waters don't understand New York and California are very fringe left compared to moderate purple USA. Sad for women who are represented on the national level by two far left Swedish wannabe crazies.

lol women are fucking stupid

communists would put sjw in gulag or grave first thing, idpol is bourgeois

So, how much of that belief in one another does it take to power a 40w bulb for 60 minutes?

no bridges here high enough kek

but nah, it'll be that much more satisfying to be able to get in the mix of all the fire once it kicks off....unless you think we can vote the situation better?

Attached: 1504726744942.jpg (1167x1071, 137K)

I found wally

I am not saying don't fight. I am saying don't fight for the enemy in some topsy-turvy "if you kill your enemies they win" plan...

Literally anything that isn't white and male.

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOA!

Do leftists not realize they're the oppressive group?

>cultural marxism explained
We fought on the wrong side in WWII. Imagine our timeline if the U.S. and Britain and joined Germany to exterminate...and I mean exterminate...every last fucking Marxist on the Earth.

but that's what you dont understand, the (((system))) is designed to stay exactly the same for fucking ever. You're just going to get rehashes of your favorite childhood movies, games,toys, politicians, talking points, societal norms, etc... infinitely. Season 25 of keeping up with the kardashians? You got it! Cars getting the same mileage since 1980? Yep. It never struck you as odd that we've been going through this 70s, 80s, 90s cycle of what's "trendy" for like ever?

Unless you pour the gas on the fire, it will never rise. It's only going to distort itself more and more in the circus mirror of this unholy age forever, until you finally can't recognize yourself.

Yeah but we want it to happen while we got the numbers and it seems most of the right is on board with removing these fucks here in the US. kikes what our genocide, nice and quiet, without even a fight.

Attached: 2df1e3fe75e8a16aa3db6ce728a3b49f60678f8d.jpg (559x850, 33K)

The plan is "give your enemy everything they want and somehow we win". Explain like I'm five how that's not completely retarded. Noone has yet to.

It's their version of "the left eats itself", only it will totally work this time guise!

Attached: 0YGf6tV.png (659x914, 780K)

Some do.

Attached: 409.png (274x320, 78K)

>Jude

michael jackson was a jewish experiment to see how well their white camo techniques work

it's not so much "give" as it is take.

Get on as many assistance programs you can, utilize every public resource possible in the most obtuse way, be as much of a drain on society as possible. Essentially become the most niggest nigger, to create such a strain it's impossible to maintain. Because otherwise it's a frog in slowly boilling water.

Attached: 1502479973262.jpg (797x748, 86K)

not too well then

WTF I agree with a commie

Jow Forums you told me this wouldn't happen.

Attached: 1533027143460.jpg (945x696, 127K)

Everyone just log in to your nog accounts and attack her for her hyper-whiteness. Nogs now see Jews as super-whites.

Why is that Jew sleeping on the ground?

first guy to check this

She's not getting anywhere near the Democratic nomination. Even the donors hate her for what she did Al franken, treating him like hes in the same category as Weinstein. Al franken was a beloved figure on the left. He was the real deal who didn't condescend or look down on the people he claimed to champion. Kirsten gillibrand is a white collar corporate lawyer for big tobacco who is a hell of a chameleon on the issues.

That's just civil disobedience. Accelerationism as I understand it is "turn the bullshit up to 11 and it will collapse in on itself". That's wishful thinking at best, or a ploy to get us to to their work for them at worst.