T-Ball

My kid is a 3 year old asshole and he takes up every coaches time at T-Ball so I decided to stand out in the outfield and help him, I'm literally standing out there with him with no kids around, he's already fetched one ball near him and now this one gets hit to him so I tell him to go get it, literally no other kid is around, he gets it, proud, and I hear this fucking mouth breather coach assistant saying 'SIR, SIR, SIR, WE ARE LETTING ALL THE KIDS HAVE A TURN AND THAT WAS THE LAST ONE' (it was the first fucking inning and last game this fucking 8 year old is fetching ALL the fucking balls and no one was getting a turn, so I had no idea)
I wanted to fucking clock that mother fucker right in his fucking face and strangle the life out of him for that shit and now I'm at work hours later fuming about that fucking cock sucker

I can't stop being pissed off about it. I can't sleep, I can't eat, every time I breathe I think of that slack jawed booger picking retard saying 'SIR SIR SIR' when I was trying to make his life easier by not having to deal with my asshole kid and thinking that a ball grounded to him that he got would be OK.

What the hell is wrong with me? I know this isn't normal to feel this way, but I want to literally beat the shit out of that guy.

Attached: baseball[1].jpg (600x377, 77K)

Hhhmmm, maybe you are having some personal issues coming up, home stress or something, hows work, lovelife?

I'm a little lost. Your kid's an asshole, and the coach is too?

It's all shit but it's always shit, and I've never lost my 'inner cool' like this before.
I think it's because I thought I was doing a good thing and got shit on, and now I'm just balls to the wall insane raging, I hate feeling like this, and I don't know what really caused it.

My kid constantly refuses to play, throws his hat and glove on the ground, screams at high pitches, lays on the ground, pulls grass, hits kids, screams at them, cries when a butterfly passes near his site, etc.

>dealing with liberals
>remaining sane and within good standing of the law
you choose one
make your choice and live with it

I sure as fuck never got a turn, dunno why we gotta teach kids consolation at fucking single digits.

Holy fuck, he sounds just like you!

>My kid constantly refuses to play, throws his hat and glove on the ground, screams at high pitches, lays on the ground, pulls grass, hits kids, screams at them, cries when a butterfly passes near his site, etc.
Who's raising your son? Is he being abused? Neglected? Does he have a condition?

Me and his mother are both super calm (usually) and try our best, we punish him and he says 'I don't care', I literally almost bruised him I spanked him so hard, nothing works.

I'm thinking about getting him checked for some personality disorder.

Alright now I see what's going on clearly. Your son's a bit here and there, and he finally got some action on the field and coach fucking stopped the whole thing. I'd be pissed, too.
>I literally almost bruised him I spanked him so hard, nothing works.
If that's not working you oughta quit it, friendo. I don't have children of my own yet so I can't pretend to know exactly what you and your wife are going through, but I do know that if he's acting out and spanking isn't helping, you oughta stop.

I would take him out of the t-ball team, to be honest. Take him to minigolf courses, give him a plastic bat with a plastic ball and take him to the park and just you and him play. It sounds like he's being pressured in b-ball, and at home. Remove the b-ball pressure in favor of spending time with him yourself.

You're right. The only thing that works so far is 'time out' but it's a chore because he loses. his. shit. I'm talking the highest, loudest, grass shattering screams.

I didn't want to put him in T-Ball but his mother said he needed it.

He fuckin' hated it.
He loves puzzles, coloring, music, pretend play time.
I wish his mother would just accept him for who he is. Maybe that is why he's lashing out. Round peg in a square hole and all that.

>I didn't want to put him in T-Ball but his mother said he needed it.
wtf he's 3. My niece wasn't put into any extracurricular activities (the cello) until she was 7. Six years before that it's been toys, TV, taking her to swap meets and every other normal human activity parents do.
>He loves puzzles, coloring, music, pretend play time.
And that's fucking fine. Your wife, wew. I stand by what I said, he needs to be taken out of t-ball and just spend time playing with you and momma if that's possible. Minigolf is fun for kids, and so is catch.

Yeah we play catch, he likes mucking about outside and playing but my wife refuses to go outside because it's 'hot'.

I guess I'll try and have a talk with her.

I understand. Seems it was just a bad day for you, we all have them.

Perhaps take some extra time this week to give yourself a break. Go fly a kite, walk along a body of water, listen to trees in the forest.

Nah dude it's perfectly normal to be that angry for that, at least in my family
As for parenting advice, stop being calm with him. Raise your voice, it scares boys straight.

I know the fucking balless types this coach is but I always put it in perspective. Think how shitty a life that fucker has and it will never get better. I'm not saying pity the fucker but laugh at him.

I did see him literally pick his nose and then stare at his finger for a good 10 seconds while his mouth hung open.

Your kid is three. He barely has thoughts that don’t revolve around eating.

He’s not an asshole but you are and your both apparently too young for team sports.

The other coach is also an asshole.

>3s and 8s on the same team
I don't think they do that OP.

3 is too young for sports, 5 or 6 maybe, but not 3/before he’s learned to read

He was 5, almost 6. It was some church league so they let him play.

LOL! You have nothing to worry about OP.