B-b-but Google is liberal guys!

>b-b-but Google is liberal guys!

Attached: google mourning bush sr.jpg (1387x583, 31K)

neoliberal*

/thread

Where is my "Merry Christmas" google doodle? Also sage.

If they didn’t do that, it would have become a bigger issue. It’s just easier for them to feel the pain of not highlighting the birthday of a strong Latina doctor astronaut cowboy who cured aids and doesn’t afraid of anything than people waking up to their Jew reindeer games.

Google embraces modern liberalism because it's a useful way to further it's corporate goals. When there's political capital or money on the table, all those values it claims to have go straight out of the window.

happy hanukah get glassed

Yes Bush Sr was a liberal too.

HEY THERE SHITBLUE WORKING HARD?
WAY TO GO YOU FUCKING TARD
ALL DAY LONG YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK
FOR PEDSHIT DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK

this and only this. its just another woke capitalism mega coporation that would take fascism in a heart beat. Companies that unironically want massive censorship if they could do more, because
>1st amendment is freedumb from the government not from consequences"

You misplaced your other thread:

hahahahahahaha

which btw for all the inmates forced to recite 1984 in the re-education camp, is an example of double speech.

FPBP /thread

>This undoes all the other liberal shit they've done

God you're an idiot kys

They are pro-establishment

fpbp, OP is a boomer retard

Was Bush senior even conservative?

He was CIA. The CIA is mean Conservative Republicans whereas the FBI are Good Guy Democrats like Robert Mueller who is getting ready to nail Drumpf to the wall for his collusion with the KGB, which is a Russian organization.

Pic related is from Easter. They had nothing.

What a bunch of assholes. There was a time in the very early days of Google that the leftist freaks weren't pushing absurdities.

Wow, it's like today, the Assistant Chief Janitor of the Detroit Public Schools first was hired in. Amazing achievement. Let's have a doodle.

Attached: 1522615212684.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

HW Bush was a neocon CIA nigger

He was conservative in name and ran under the conservative party (republican). But his views were liberal/neocon. The american population sees everything on the surface.

>Jew reindeer
holy fuck the plot thickens!
do elaborate?

>muh new world order
>conservative

nice NPC theme you've got there Google

>same thing
look at you all cute and dressed in your hanukah best over there. HH thanks for splainin to us dumb goys

Jow Forums is not all bots

Attached: 1544037767810.jpg (953x910, 296K)

Bush has attacked Trump while embracing Liberals like Obama so it makes sense to me

Seems everybody loves a dead president. There was a big hullabaloo about Nixon too.

I appreciate your comments on my outfit I do feel it is rather cute and I thank you for your service comrade.

Attached: hanukah best.jpg (1024x683, 244K)

Daddy Bush was a globalist just like (((them))) he was literary a Glow in the Dark CIA nigger.

>celebrate the memory of the nwo fag president by turning everything 1984 grey

Gray! Just like Bush's pubes!

I'll meet you on the field, two polar opposites we are, I guess we will see what happens when black and white smash together

the song rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and many other christmas carols, was written by a jew and promoted by jews. anything emphasizing santa pretty much was pushed by jews

but not Krampus tell me not him too

Liberals and neocons are both tools to the elites that google serves

that is correct

He was roughly center right. He was more conservative than most democrats but more pragmatic and moderate than most Republicans.

A shitty thread that only got 67 replies the first time around doesn't deserve to be reproduced, especially by a 1-post OP that doesn't even partake in his own thread's conversation.