BR POLICE KILLS CRIMINAL THAT TAKES AN 83 YO LADY HOSTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=iSsIjaVXfhk
Is your country Based and Redpilled Jow Forums?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-10 at 09_57_32.jpg (960x1280, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mczphMOYHyM
nytimes.com/2018/11/01/world/americas/bolsonaro-police-kill-criminals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GUs1CenhtoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to import these police to our ghettos.

>fucking around Brazilian police

Attached: brazil_police.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=mczphMOYHyM

Always love to see people helping the Elderly

i wish i knew how to do clapping emoji now

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Amazing! We need some of those cops over here.

>we need police brutality
think about what you just said

why is that one guy not wearing pants?

what was going on in that room before they all got shot? a gay orgy? no one is wearing clothes

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-10 at 09_57_32 (1).jpg (864x1152, 106K)

And then everyone clapped

based, i like how everyone cheers in the end
in europe there'd be screaming and wailing

faggot moves the camera during the kill shot.

That fat fuck got a Brazillian.

its third world. we dont let police officers be judge, jury and executioners. they are glorified mall cops and generally have low iqs. maybe in this instance they were correct but most times they won't be

I love the cheers at the end. I hope your country becomes the pride of South America, Brazil-bros.

Attached: 1540694488197.jpg (618x568, 135K)

>Brazil police takes care of thrash
Everyone cheers
>USA police takes out thrash
niggers riot

>celebrating the execution of a criminal
This is how it's supposed to be.

>Cops kill hostage taker.
>Get standing ovation and cheers.
That was beautiful. If it were bed time, I'd sleep with a smile

Chang, please stop shitposting

He violated the NAP

Attached: 1492464618040.png (554x517, 395K)

go home you reddit queer

>USA police kills niggers
>Niggers Riot
>More niggers get killed
Thats the secret

>cops killing dangerous fags who are literally running from the scene of their freshly committed crime
I see no problem here.

Attached: db2.gif (200x301, 369K)

>brazil
of course it's filmed in Niggervision™ widescreen.
wtf is wrong with shitskins that they're incapable of recording video horizontally?

Attached: Brownout.png (533x800, 546K)

>crowd cheers
fucking based

You just know there are places where this could go down and you'd have a bunch of college cunts crying about how "omg was that really necessary?!"

I don't care to link the article but there was one from a while ago

>BR army major gets called in to help pacify Rio favelas and criminals
>over the next 12 months like three times as many "homicides by police" aka criminals getting merked
>American journalist interviews the major
>brings up that statistic and asks "Why do you think that occurred?"
>he responds: "Better equipment and marksmanship training"

Attached: 1530399498866.png (300x250, 23K)

KEK IT'S FUCKING REAL
>Asked to explain the surge in police killings since the intervention began, General Braga Netto explained that his men had trained the police in marksmanship and helped them procure and maintain equipment, leading to better accuracy.
nytimes.com/2018/11/01/world/americas/bolsonaro-police-kill-criminals.html

Attached: bomba min cult 20mai16.jpg (1600x1200, 203K)

Is it me or is meatball poster becoming just as bad as leafs?

do you guys ever get depressed arguing with these pathetic boot lickers?

Brutality is ok if its focused correctly.

BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE
BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE
BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE
BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE
BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE
BETTER ANGLE
>BETTER ANGLE

Attached: 1544044514927.webm (450x252, 2.93M)

this is cold blooded murder from the looks of it.

newsflash: cops serve the establishment, whether the establishment is some marxist regime, or some right-wing dictatorship or a corporate owned capitalit dystopia.

they are the mercenaries of the ruling class and you shouldnt be cheering these pigs on

>newsflash: cops serve the establishment, whether the establishment is some marxist regime, or some right-wing dictatorship or a corporate owned capitalit dystopia.

Attached: 1542135702753.jpg (631x482, 39K)

I'm no fan of cops, but if you take an 80-year-old woman as a hostage I'm perfectly fine with them filling you with lead.
Especially since the alternative is taking you alive and having the taxpayers pay your room and board for the next 40 years.
Even hardcore AnCaps will agree that this shithead violated the NAP

Shut the fuck up, sandnigger. You're next.

I know you guys are having a revenge circle jerk but this is a fact of life

in a functioning society, we have processes that we follow so low iq people dont kill a shitload of innocent people in the name of the law

note how the posts I was responding to werent responding to the OP, so Im not sure why your are bringing up the OP.

cuz da fon don go dat wey you stupid whiteboy?

I fucking love our based Brazil bros.

I know youre living your violent fantasies out through third world police officers but its inherently the sign of a primitive society

you, coming from a first world country, advocating for acts like this show that you have literally devolved. I believe the word for that is degeneracy

If a criminal is caught red handed then executing him just saves taxpayer money.

Man the cops are beast. They need to outsource

>he proved me wrong so ill just deflect instead praise allah

>cheering when they kiled him
based crowd, but they didn't film it propertly.

this is textbook degenerate behaviour. only cavemen think this actually stops crime

Oh good, so it was the granny fall what make it got fucked, good.

It removed two criminals from the street before causing propriety damage.

Id like to do some cold blooded murder too. People who they are killing in these videos are pure trash and no one should give a single fuck about them.

Remember us. For we too have lived, loved and laughed.

I think you need to reread my post(s)

And he stops to help the old lady up. My kind of cops.

for what crime should the death penalty be enacted? and just how often are severe crimes warranting the death penalty caught in the act?

these police executed these men. now maybe they were all equally guilty. but theres a good chance that the guilt wasn't shared equally amongst these men

that's why in a civilized society, we bring them into justice and figure out exactly who did what before dolling out punishment

It wont stop all crime but it removes some shitty people from this world. Nothing was lost there and minor bonuses were gained in form of dead scum.

Any three of those are preferable to (((liberal democracy))).

First one was well deserved
Second one was cold blooded murder.

first of all theres a lot more than two men murdered in that picture

second, murdering criminals before bring them to trial erodes the confidence people have in the state as it should. it creates a war like atmosphere between its civilian population and the government

the government should not have the right to execute its citizens without a proper trial

what second one?

lmao this is so gay, why are they all either naked or in their underwear?

>for what crime should the death penalty be enacted?
All of them.

>and just how often are severe crimes warranting the death penalty caught in the act?
Thanks to the surveillance state it could be damn near 100%.
>that's why in a civilized society

You mean a fag society like Leafland?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUE BR BR

that webm under

Dont fall for the meme. Brazil cops are some corrupt fucks. They get paid by gangs to assassinate other gangs. Thats why crime never goes down no matter how many niggers they kill. If u pay the toll u can fo whatever u want

Any felony caught red handed. Any felony proven without a doubt. Insanity pleas should not count.
>and just how often are severe crimes warranting the death penalty caught in the act?
Every single time. If you alow criminals to live, you allow them to breed as well as induct more criminals, penitentiaries are just Universities for criminals.
>these police executed these men
Good
>but theres a good chance that the guilt wasn't shared equally amongst these men
Yeah I am sure one scumbag committed one more rape or murder than the other.

Depends of the police you fucktard

My country would have killed the old lady too, for letting herself get caught.

we remove people from society by placing them in prison

remember, police officers are an extension of the government. the government in a functioning society should NOT have the right to murder its citizens without due process

>get cop'd for violating the NAP
>your vision fades as you lie on the ground bleeding your life on the street, and the last faint sounds you hear are of a standing ovation for the policeman that ended your existence. your days of preying on the weak are over.

a good criminal is a dead one

what if the police come to your house and execute you and your family for "racism"? (lets just assume left-wing-death-squads becomes a thing in the future)
would that also be "based" and "redpilled"?

youre obviously a very young, angsty teen. what youre saying is total degenerate nonsense

So you would be ok with a criminal using your grandma as hostage?

>elmex
based

And killed the cop too for not killing them both fast enough.

this is a very primitive world view that has been demonstrated to lead to a violent society, not a civil one

every functioning first world country does the opposite of what you proposed for a reason. This behaviour and thinking is why you live in a third world country

they don't have a functioning society, and soon we won't either
it would do them no benefit to dick around about human rights for these subhumans because this is a symptom of their problems, not the cause of them
the luxury you're speaking of exists only in purely european societies

What? I said the first one was well deserved so of course not.

This is Brazil, not Europe. Actual crime happens in South America.

I'm 36. Life experience is why I see the world the way I do little Leaf. Only absolute force can keep shitskins in line.

>this is a very primitive world view that has been demonstrated to lead to a violent society, not a civil one
If you kill your enemies they win right?

If I'm guilty of robbing people or taking them hostage at gunpoint it is entirely understandable if I get executed.
Have you got any examples of Brazil police killing someone for wrongthink, though? I'd certainly not approve of that.

Yep, making obviously dangerous criminals go through the legal system where they can use their ill gotten gains to buy themselves alot of time and a good lawyer is definitely the right thing to do! It solely creates a war like atmosphere between criminals and the government, and I do not see a problem with that. Had our police shot our minorities dead after they pulled shit, the criminal rates would drop, alot.
Your argument is beautiful and idealistic and we should strive for such a society, right after the wrong people havr been taken out. Your plan is idealistic, not practical.

I shit you not, the day of the Barcelona terrorist attack the police killed one of the mother fuckers in the middle of the street and one faggot tried to stop the police

youtube.com/watch?v=GUs1CenhtoI

Attached: 1475700239105.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Seems like all of them judging by that one Brazilian that was scared because he ratted corrupt cops out.

they dont have a functioning society because of degenerate behaviour like this. it totally erodes the confidence people have in their government

then I feel very sorry for you. your mentality is something most people grow out of by their late teens

You wouldn't think that if you lived in 60k murder per year society

>equating actual criminal activity with wrongthink
Stay cucked, Germany.

>one brazilian
source

Shut up faggot. Latin America CANNOT be governed the same way Germany is.

And I'm saying this as a Latin American myself.

That was awesome. The clapping at the end brought a tear to my eye. People are sick and tired of fucking criminals doing whatever they want, and they are clamoring for justice.

Yeah, racism in Brazil! Totally understandable! YOu must also think that Bolsonaro is literally Hitler

this happens in your country, it doesn't happen in mine

my country is first world, peaceful where police officers dont have carte blanche to murder whoever they please. this is not a coincidence

hes right, they mostly kill unruly nigger now, but soon it will be land owning gun toting white free men they are hired to kill.

>this is a very primitive world view that has been demonstrated to lead to a violent society
Violence is a good thing faggot.
>every functioning first world country does the opposite of what you proposed for a reason.
That's why most prisoners are recurring criminals and rehabilitation programs don't fucking work and are just a waste of money.

>This behaviour and thinking is why you live in a third world country
2nd World if you knew what any of it meant. I am sure your A grades in school make you feel proud and smart but you don't know shit about Criminality or law enforcement. It's quite easy to prove that criminality is passed down, heck there is some genetic predisposition for it. If you just coddle the criminals and never do what is needed to be done you will just end up with an ineffective law enforcement, an entrenched court system and an ever increasing prison population with no effect on crime rates.

reddit spacing

its practical because its practiced in all civil societies

any country with a low crime rate practices due process. show me one country with a low crime rate that practices street executions

>my country is first world,
Not for long m8.