What is the point of living life when you cant live it normally like everyone else? t...

What is the point of living life when you cant live it normally like everyone else? t. Ugly and short guy who has been shit on all of his life.

Attached: 1526348144982.jpg (1022x874, 415K)

By finding happiness that doesnt rely on the opinions of others.

Do you want advice? Then stop whining and listen.

Do you want to whine and not improve? Then go back to Jow Forums.

Thanks for the shitty advice.
You didn't even give me anything to listen to you condescending cuntbag.

I just wanted to make sure before wasting my time. You obviously only want to whine. You don't want advice. You want to be an angry miserable sack of shit.

If you ever change your mind and want to stop being a failure then come back.

Lol, people dont like you because you have a dead rat as a personality. Get fucked, manlet.

Attached: 617780C4-ADC6-47DD-A55C-4AE7999C2AFF.gif (300x263, 1.99M)

This is now a manlet thread.

Hey faggot, let me ask you a question, have you learned yet, manlet? Spunky little child.

Attached: ED1E3756-4D84-44BE-B996-DD20FF8EC3C7.jpg (720x726, 144K)

Even trashy women know short men are a fucking joke.

What use are you? A cleaning bitch?

Scrub my floors, bitch. Not like you have ti even bend down to get to it.

Attached: FF5DCF2F-D657-4C96-B958-0764B1163A07.png (640x634, 586K)

People with social anxiety and/or low self esteem imagine rejection where there isn't any. Grown adults do not "shit on" people for things that they can't control. You either need to get the fuck off this board and finish high school before this place rots your brain, a good therapist, or a better group of friends.

Attached: 242DA11A-6D0F-46B2-8378-61385E527BF5.jpg (640x1046, 538K)

This is now a bitter lanklet virgin thread.

Attached: 51731bf8272c2612d7d5d601d2ac0991.png (1919x780, 535K)

Define what normal is to the other nearly 7 billion people on earth and why you are at such a horrible disadvantage.

>all these internet "chads" shitting on a fellow bro cus of "muh height"
disgusting

OP idk how old you are but i grew 3 inches in height around my 22nd birthday. get a gym membership and force yourself to go there, start stretching your back, that will improve your height and your confidence. also get rid of any friends that shit on you for something like that.

wew lad, who hurt you?

My guess is he is a 6'3" virgin who orbited a girl who ended up with a 5'7" gf.

it happens. I know a short guy who's a full on chad. I've seen him use manletism as pickup lines, it's insane
>tfw 6'4 virgin

Attached: 1b9.jpg (683x384, 21K)

Google "short men with beautiful women" and find some other excuse

Hey user. I'm going to give you advice you may not believe at first but do some research if you can.
"Women are not like men, they like us for other things besides looks"
For guys it's all about how a girl looks. But women are emotional. Getting with a guy is all about how they make her feel. Your "ugliness" doesn't matter unless you are physically deformed. As for your height that matters because initially you won't make them feel as protected as a 6 foot guy will. But there is more than one way to fill that void.
The traits that women look for is, confidence, protection, and security. If you have any of those and can show it off, you can get girls.

>looks don't matter, but your height does

Attached: 1492245515103.png (612x491, 98K)

Could be worse.
You could be handsome and short.
Ah, bro. So many chicks who go as far as saying like "why aren't you just a little taller? You'd be perfect".

Here and there I manage to get some who overlook (literally xddd) the height.

Don't worry about those closet incels giving you a hard time OP.

Your question starts off with " What is the point of living life if I don't have X". So you basically want to know, "How do I make my life worth living?".

There are some things, where only you know the answer to it. Which potential and realistic (!) sources of happiness could exist in your life that could fill you with joy/motivation/happiness?

What do you truly value in life?.... That everyone you will meet likes you? A fullfilling career? Having alot sex with pretty women? Achieving goals? To be as attractive as you can with or without plastic surgery? To be a mentally strong individual? Being a good brother/son/boyfriend..

If you find your source(s), then you need to figure out the path to that. Create sub goals within that path, that way you can see every step that needs to be taken and you will get a steady flow of happiness by reaching (sub) goals. You don't have to stop there, you can create as many goals as you want, that way its basically like a constant orgasm.

Key to all of this a strict self-reflection OP. Don't be too overly optimistic but also not too overly pessimistic.

Everyone gets shit on
Especially now that uggo fucks and incels are all banding together like some fucked up rogues gallery
In all honesty, the only way to win this game is never to play. You just separate from the whole garbage thing and leave it be, be the kind of person you want to see in the world.

The uglier you act and the more you let yourself be covered in the shit the worse it's going to get. And, oh, my boy.
Does it ever get so, so much worse...

> frog poster has shitty reading comprehension
Big surprise
Again your height is just one factor that makes up your ability to protect and that can be made up in other ways like strength. So ultimately even height doesn't matter.
Aldo you don't have to have all three traits. Just confidence and security would be more than enough.