Tell me Jow Forums why MUST niggers smell so damn bad?

Tell me Jow Forums why MUST niggers smell so damn bad?

I was in a triple with one black guy and a white guy and the black guy just smelled so fucking horrible that me and the other white guy ended up having to close his closet every time he left it open cause the smell of BO and sickly cheese reeked out of it. All of his belonging smelled of cigarette smoke or weed or disgusting rotting coconut and garbage smell that they rub all over themselves.
I got my room changed cause i couldnt deal with his niggishness anymore and i moved into a quad of guys instead and all of them smell fine and keep everything clean apart from the black guy he smelt almost as bad with almost the same smells. Why cant they just learn to be decent and be clean?

Animals, disgusting

Attached: tumblr_p8njgmu4j81w22gauo1_500.jpg (422x750, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a bacteria that lives on them, it can spread through touch.

Let me get, you never directly addressed the issue with him??

>work with nigger
>wears black everything
>including hoodie with leather jacket over it
>bro aren't you hot?
>nah i aight
We didn't actually care that he was hot, but it was 90F+ and his BO reeked and we were trying to tell him nicely.

No me and my previous roommate did, it was his lack of care that made me change room

also fuck off leaf, you dont have nigger problems up there, you dont now the pain of living in close proximity to them

>telling a black person they smell

might as well tell an eskimo he's an alcoholic

Or tell a jew hes ruining society

dangerous game he is playing

Attached: DD33227E-79A6-4EDB-B57F-909154FAE125.jpg (675x650, 98K)

Higher levels of testosterone you white boi

is that a challenge?

Attached: 32073038-447237309062187-769349052121743360-n-1-e1525904210505.jpg (600x620, 33K)

dont make me laugh, my last roomate was a weeb stoner with as much test as a squirrel. Two of my current roomates are big football players and they smell fine. Leave my thread you kike

>Spain

How does one obtained such power

Yo Whyte people be smelling like wet dog

No nut november

>thinking niggers are capable of understanding implications

Attached: 5A82D5FA-B8E9-4A6F-9D2D-E5541CFCAA2D.jpg (750x521, 347K)

when i was going to college back in 2006 they had a really lowkey racial profiling question on the dorm assignment survey that helped you avoid the groid... all it said was "do you like listening to rap music y/n"

the only person that didn't seem to get the hint was this rural christian girl who looked miserable for about two weeks but then subsequently became a total mudshark

Attached: 1516641466084.png (600x450, 387K)

Only chads can master this power

Attached: tumblr_p8njhgqkzO1w22gauo1_400.png (396x384, 209K)

A good idea originally bust disgusting and disappointing for her

??? You know i Honestly dont get why everyone you people find inferior has a smell mexican,blacks, who ever really also you draw them ugly. Now I honestly dont know who you brush up next to but people I've been around dont smell. Makes me wonder do you people smell?

Its not just people we find inferior. I had a couple of white kids in my econ lecture that you could smell from the back of the room. But thats a rare case, vs all the black people ive come into close proximity with are disgusting. And mexicans are inferior as well but they dont actually smell that bad, not in my experience at least

i feel like you must be brushing up with people who've recently been playing sports than because again in high diverse area i've only smelled hobos. For every black guy you've brush upon to smell sounds ridiculous which makes me think the placebo effect is playing in.
There has to be a real reason why "They smell" who are you brushing up against some hobo?Someone who's been excising? Is the area them has no resource for soap? I dont get why you people dont look further into issues beside your unreasonable conspiracy theories

This fucking website loooool

we got Haitian up in our asses , they are so fucking lazy.

So the blind can hate them too.

>piss clearly on hands
YO

kek

Well, to be fair, he even bothered to clean the toilet before taking a picture and put his best suit coat hanger on the side to show off his blang.

I met my first black people when I was 8. All three of them were adopted into a nice rural white family.

I liked them a lot and thought they were completely fascinating. I had honestly never really seen one up close. They were silly and liked to play, and we had a great time. My only problem was that they smelled like poop. Actual poop. They were so smelly that it was hard to be in close proximity or indoors.

I asked my mom why they smelled. She said “I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean.” I then asked “Are they made of poop?” and she said “No, they’re not made of poop.” And that was my first encounter with Black people.

Attached: 8B06DAEA-5347-4573-8D69-ED67A980F624.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Or an Australian he’s a cunt

Niggers smelling like shit is not an unreasonable conspiracy theory you absolute retard. Indian people too. And I'm not even "white"

Shit i had a pretty similar encounter my first time around black people in kindergarten.

Also boss imma need the sauce on that pic, my lord

then who took the picture?

Attached: 234432.png (560x396, 151K)

Attached: 1544044711199.png (510x332, 66K)

Better than my first experience with black children. Dude straight up showed me how to pretend to shoot smack with a mechanical pencil and then caught me alone and pushed me to the ground.

Not even the white bullies ever actually got physically violent enough to care about, regardless of what assholes they were in other ways.

I can assure you my roomate didnt exercise, he just accumulated filth around him. Didnt shower enough, didnt clean his clothes or bedding, and he just has this aura of stink around him that i notice on all the black people im around.

Lmao you wanna know the real, honest to god answer? It's because they don't shower, specifically their hair

To elaborate, some of the negro race will take to not washing their hair for often days, weeks, or months on end because if they do, their hair completely undone. Their dreads fall apart, their ends crack, and don't even get me started on the ATROCITY that is weave, where black women will have false hair literally sewn into their own hair, which can cost from $50-$800 at a stylist. This means that some black women will go months or even YEATS without washing their hair, because if they do they have to go back and get their hair redone for an exorbitant amount of money. I remember a story of a black woman who had mold, yes MOLD, growing on her scalp because she left a weave in her head for 18 months.

If you encounter a negro that does not have a traditional negro hair style, i.e dreads or braids, they're less likely to smell. At least that is my experience.

Lmao yeats, I meant years

Like they literally thrive off of being filthy, why do we keep them in a civilized society?

>ATP-binding cassette transporter sub-family C member 11 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ABCC11 gene.

>The gene is responsible for determination of human cerumen type (wet or dry ear wax) and presence of underarm osmidrosis (odor associated with sweat caused by excessive apocrine secretion).

>The GG or GA genotype produces the wet ear wax phenotype (sticky and brown colored) and acrid sweat odor and is the dominant allele.

>The frequency of alleles for dry ear wax and odorless sweat is most concentrated in East- and Northeast Asia, most notably Korea, China, Mongolia, and western Japan. Conversely the frequency of the allele for wet ear wax and odored sweat are highest in African-American and sub-saharan populations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11

bite me for jewpedia posting, but it can help you understand

Attached: The-allele-frequencies-of-the-wild-type-WT-Gly180-and-the-538GA-Arg180-variant-of.jpg (421x373, 97K)

This

That literally scientifically proves it, well done user

Mixed that with basic hygiene and self awareness of your body odor, if you are a decent human being, you know when to shower.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

not a single damn source or the population of the source and where it was taken from.

Kind of right, you're pointing to the gene that makes white people smell like wet dog to Asians. There's probably a few other genes with similar effects that are high in African populations. ABCC11 is just one of the most studied because it's pretty easy to type since it changes ear-wax in a very obvious manner.

Attached: 1519228747740.png (697x161, 32K)

I know countless black people who shower everyday often twice. Also black women take so much care of there hair! There literally a bunch of products dedicated to conditioning,shampooing ,and oiling their hair, Where the fuck are you getting this information from also why are you using one insane story to describe all people???

Because even if you know dozens of black people who are just fine and dandy, all that winds up meaning is that there are enough black people around that one day you'll have your mind on something else and then you'll get hit with a wall of nigger stink out of nowhere before you even have a chance to notice somebody else was around.

Have you ever thought that you've only been seing the outliers. Makes e wonder if race has nothing to do with it. Because what you eat effects how you smell too. It makes me wonder if your really smelling spices and just think its some type of bacterial infection.

Curious do you smell like mayo? go ask a person of another ethnic background.

user, can you please post the back of your hand with a timestamp? Just to sate my curiosity.

No, I stink a little bit different from my father, who doesn't smell like rotten milk or a wet dog exactly, but who clearly has white people stink.

It's less common than it used to be with blacks. I assume hygene has a pivotal role, but nobody else gives off hurricanes of nigger stink like a black person does, so I can only assume there's a genetic component at work.

are you even trying?

Attached: 1517848600664.jpg (794x772, 37K)

Its so blind people can hate them too

>HUR WHITE PEOPE SMELL LIKE WET DOGS
>MAYO EATIN HONKEY
>AYOOO TINY DICK WHIT BOI
>WHITE WOMEN LOVE BBC HONKEY
fuck off tyrone scheckelstien

Attached: MBPGA.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

>rotting coconut
you sure he wasn't a gorilla?

forreal doe, the answer is apocrine sweat glands

Attached: deo-abcc11-2013-07-25-13-42-28.png (382x582, 121K)

Meanwhile

Attached: BHb1ezdCQAA-jvI.jpg (599x258, 20K)

Your toes are fucking weird user

Attached: guntoes.jpg (480x360, 62K)

>portuguese are whi-

Are you kidding me? Thanks to your fucking "underground railroad" we've got plenty of niggers.

>I was in a triple with one black guy and a white guy
Sounds hot

Black people often spend too much time grooming and cleaning themselves. In the military it's like a major ritual. They shower and shave and cut their hair for hours, it's homoerotic to be sure.
Then they talk and jive and jabber while rubbing oil and creams on themselves.
They take literal hours grooming.
Like in boot camp, if we had time off on Sunday, whites would shower and then play cards, write letters, tell stories, fuck around.
Blacks would just shower and groom themselves for the entire 3 hours.
Everyone white in the military commented on this.

I used to work in retail in an area that has a large black population. So I say next to quite a few of them in the public restroom.
Here is how they shit:
>sit down
>shit (pretty normal so far)
>bat at toilet paper roll for like 5 seconds
>wipe once with toilet paper wad that you can see from under the divider has likely hit the floor
>just the once should be enough
>pull up pants
>do not wash hands
>do not pass go
>go directly to jail
I witnessed/heard this activity probably hundreds of times. Black people don't know how to wipe their ass. At least inner city muffuggas don't.

I wouldn't be very Anonymous if i did wouldn't I

White people smell like wet corn chips.
I do. I can tell when my favorite lounge shirt is too dirty and needs washing b/c it smells like stale Fritos.
But, I am starting to develop a sour, rancid odor.
I think I may be damaging my liver/pancreas b/c I drink too much.

>back of hand
Yeah you'd be totally anonymous

Milk thistle, nigga. Get on it.

Dude, black women purposely ignore washing their hair. They wash it once every few days.

Drinking is going to ruin more than the way you smell if you can already tell the difference. Walk it back before you have to admit you're a helpless alcoholic.

Only after then, start with a colon cleanse so you shit properly. Liver cleanse won't do you much good if you're not going to be able shit out what your liver dumps into your guts to get rid of. You'll wind up with a face full of zits and your hair falling out or something like that if you don't have your normal exit pathway cleared.

Idk what you wanted me to say normal people smell normal. Im giving your bullshit with a funny twist

I'd marry her, move near Boerne, TX, buy 4000 acres of land, then have her bear me four healthy white children, and live out our days on the ranch, rocking in chairs on the front porch.

You would have a thin idea of my ethnicity which makes me less anonymous. I mean its pretty annoying when your trying to get your point across when a bunch of retard start screamin "nIgGeRs!"

>I'm totally not a nigger!

i honestly dont get this.

If i see one guy of a particular identity do something weird im not gonna automatically assume everyone does it!

I stopped trying after I got caught with the mayo joke so... *jazz hand*

Mayo jokes work better on fags, because they can't look at their own backs to find out whether it's jizz or just preheated mayo.

I somehow have that trait despite having 100% north western european ancestry

feels good though, no body odor

Attached: Image 2018-09-15 at 3.58.44 PM.png (1409x878, 212K)

I had a similar situation in college. Room smelled like weird cologne and mayonnaise. I switched rooms too.

wait people have wet earwax? wtf. I didn't know this

i've always had dry earwax and went to the doctor when i had wet earwax because my ear got damaged by a pencil.

>Tell me Jow Forums why MUST niggers smell so damn bad?

So blind people can hate them too.

well apparently

Attached: abcc11A.png (600x288, 173K)

I heard the best thing to do is to drink 2 liters of onions sauce because water is always drawn towards salt and all the toxins gets stuck to it and gets flushed out of your system

Same reason strange animals smell bad. White people smell weird to Asians, it's literally nature's way of telling you not to fuck this.

This is actually the case, you don't think that people of your race smell weird, but all races smell odd/bad to other races.

That's a great way to poison yourself. Thanks

Nice

>I witnessed/heard this activity probably hundreds of times
learn to read, retard

>beat me to it

you expect me to believe that's an exaggeration?
In all honestly you probably saw 5 and ignored the ones who do. I mean ive seen countless white people not wash their hands so...

The smell is like that of a bear. For a millennia the negro wandered the plaines and jungle of Africa rubbing his scent on trees to attract a partner. Only after adaptation of smell and course dirty hair was he able to reach his peak performance as an NFL wide receiver.

No, actually the temporary thing to do is drink distilled water because that will pull extra hard on anything it can to get it out of your system.

You have to be careful to ingest enough salt and minerals and things like that to deal with how it's going to upset your normal balance, especially if you think you're so smart you can do it long term. But it's basically just moving unknown things through your system faster and replacing them with things you know are good replacements.

>only respectable black man that I have ever known shaves his head bald.
Checks out.

You're just memeing, but this is actually the truth. Unfamiliar people have unfamiliar fauna, and that makes them smell bad. It's just a protection mechanism, really. The familiar fauna smells like nothing, because you're already protected against it. The unfamiliar stuff smells repulsive, because it's potentially dangerous.

Aint got no home training.

MAW!
HEY MAW COME LOOKIT!
I'M PISSING RIGHT THERE THE TOILET MAW! BARELY AIN'T NONE OF IT GETTING ALL OVER THE FLOOR LIKE YOU SAID!

that's not an exaggeration?*

Pheromones. They tell you who to love, and who not to love.

I worked there for some years, in a city that is majority black. I sat next to a shitload of them.
>hundreds
maybe an exaggeration.
5 is a gross underestimate. It happened extremely commonly.

Hi Ron Perlman

Lol