Help me convince my apathetic Protestant friend

My Protestant buddy responded with “so” when I told him the Church has lost every single cultural battle. He doesn’t think Christians are commanded to change the world and that they are forbidden from revolution. He sees 1776 as unbiblical

How do we convince Christians to stop sitting on the sidelines? How do we convince them that what happens ‘in the world’ is important and they should strive to change it?

How do we get around Romans 13:1-7

How do we combat dispensationalism? How do we convince them Isreal is finished with God?

Is post mellenialism the answer?

Attached: 39E5E19E-6042-4CB8-81EF-44BF494D933E.jpg (153x150, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/the-dispensational-view-of-the-ages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world is damned. Is Israel no longer with God? in part yea, but there are those individuals that reside there that are. Im just not gonna start killing people or blanketing everyone in a certain geographical region in to a box. There life is a window of potential repentance. Im not perfect either so im not gonna start unraveling the world and dispensing judgement. Ive tried to inform my family about that stuff in a civil conversation. God even tells us that toiling and wrapping yourself up in the world is not the right path. Do i care about it? Yes. Will i voice that opinion publicly? Hell yea. Am i gonna let it worry the shit out of me? Hell no. The only thing ill strive to change are peoples mentality and outlook on Christianity and Western Culture.

So what you’re saying is that you’re going to continue to lose? That you don’t care what kind of world your children inherit? Essau gave up his birthright too....

Sounds like you’ll continue to sit on the sidelines and expect different results.....

Didn’t Gideon overthrow a government? Didn’t Moses violently resist pharaoh? Didn’t Jesus tell his disciples to buy swords? Train my hands for war?

Attached: CD5615A0-C784-4D88-BDA1-58BFE0F64D0D.jpg (800x450, 190K)

>My Protestant buddy responded with “so” when I told him the Church has lost every single cultural battle.

Maybe they should stop choosing the wrong sides. Maybe they should pull their noses out of their dusty tomes and take an honest look at what happens to real people in this world.

Protestants are friends of Jews and Israel, and only give a fuck about faggots, muslims, feminism, and being against nazis.

You are wasting your time with your buddy.

Attached: IMG_0849.jpg (640x426, 109K)

His argument would be ‘did God command us to change tempora culture or to look forward to the eternal kingdom’

Has reformed, not a liberal denomination but ya they still love isreal and hate Nazis.

Christianity being a universal religion suuucks.

It’s funny cuz of the cognitive dissonance of Christians. Weird how the majority of the ‘elect’ are white eh? Weird how 99% of people with the ‘correct reformed theology’ are white eh? Weird how the Church spread in Europe only and that Paul said he would go unto the gentile (gentile being used interchangeably with GREEK)

Also it’s funny when they try and claim persecution status. ‘The world hates us’ and all that. But obviously the world hates and persecutes ‘different races have different avg IQs’ than ‘abortionans homos are wrong’

One worldview gets elected president, one gets the full weight of the culture smashing down on it

Bump

Become a Catholic. Thats what I did.

Attached: 1521673222276.jpg (500x425, 74K)

lol ridiculous. The Catholic Church is more cucked by far

>Protestant
Just make him admit that he is an atheist in denial.

Except he’s not, regardless of whatever esoteric rational you’ve memorized.

Attached: 1526070134589.jpg (1242x1266, 322K)

What am I trying to bait you into? A productive conversation? Is this how you people operate, just max irony? How post modern of you

I dont think you used the term Irony correctly.

Attached: Coughlin-1935.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

I did. You posted a ‘troll bait’ meme to a thread that is not troll bait

You’re either being an ironic dork or you’re just, like, a dumb person.

Again , you REALLY Arent using ironic correctly. And I didnt post it to a thread , I sent it to you. I know that you wanted to get a reaction because you wrote something like that , something that NEEDS a reaction.

what kind of fucking weirdo just gives the book and the line without stating the text, do you expect us all to go search this? fucking christcucks

So what you’re saying is that I wanted a reaction to a message I posted on a message board? Ya duh, but that =\= troll bait

And did use it correctly dork

If you don’t know Romans 13 then I suggest you kill yourself.

It says governments are ordained by God and to not resist

There is a way

Attached: 1543435144918.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

I want to convince him using his own Christian axioms. I refuse to believe the Bible disallows all revolutions

Romans 13 teaches honor for the institution of government, but not necessarily for the individuals who rule government.

Therefore, since i support God’s institution of government, actions against a specific oppressive regime are not a violation of the general principle of Romans 13

Besides, what even is a government? It’s just a group of men who start something by utilizing real world strategies to achieve real world objectives.

Governments don’t spring up from the grass, they don’t exist in a vacuum, they don’t preexist societies and they were all formed through violent revolution.

If God approves of governments he obviously approves of the mechanisms by which they were formed. He also specifically instructed people to resist governments violently in the Old Testament (Gideon among them)

Also the Bible doesn’t prohibit forming your own government (which again is just a man made institution with a real world history. They didn’t just appear) and thus it doesn’t prohibit you from forming a competing government.

If it prohibited you from creating a competing government (man made institution) then how can it ordain existing governments when they all usurped and supplanted rival governments in the past themselves

I did passed basic English , man , and that dont look correctly.

Jesus rebelled against the money changers did he not? Just tell him to rebel against corruption like Jesus did

Attached: 1543525210236.gif (885x808, 137K)

It is

That’s 1.0 stuff man

Is it?

Attached: 1501102305352.png (206x369, 66K)

Your missing the word some in there

Yes, you were accusing me of trolling knowing full well I was not.

Your post was incongruent with the reality, which was deliberate in order to be ‘funny’

Post modern deconstruction bs. Maybe add to the convo instead of derailing kike

Right

Baptists =\= Lutherans

Translation?

Attached: 1543279652298.jpg (453x677, 30K)

Ask 10 Protestants what they believe on something and you will get ten different answers

It's anti-Christian nihilism whether he calls himself Christian or not. God came to this world, He cares about it and human life.
>But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
>For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

You’re Jewish

Protestant =\= denomination

Hmmmm can you elaborate more? This is a vein that I think can help and I can tell you have more to add.... thanks

You don't. Christianity has become a way to stave off confrontation. It's gay. I would even day to say it may be ungodly.

He's never met God. At best he's written a collection of small books written by Jews after Jesus was crucified. Stories, not the word of God. So what even the fuck is he talking about? The Jew testament?

Digits dont lie

Attached: 1509582185096.png (900x720, 984K)

Sadly I’ve come to agree with this conclusion. It’s a way of shedding personal responsibilities and duties

Yes, the New Testament is his source of absolute truth

Good one ?

>How do we get around Romans 13:1-7
So how does this explain when a new authority is formed under a rebellion? What if christians became the authority? I swear christ cucks are the worst, and Im a christian. Its faggots like this that have lost us our culture. Im guessing he is a protestant right? (If he was catholic he wouldnt give a shit what the bible says) Ask him what he things of the reformation. Without rebellion he would have his cucky version of christianity. Fuck I hate christ cucks.

>look forward to the eternal kingdom’
I find his faith to be bankrupt. He isnt a christian because he loves god and jesus, he is a christian just to go to heaven.

What did Christ answer when asked how we should pray? His kingdom come as on heaven as on earth. The focus on a post-death kingdom is worship of death not Christ. In Matthew 22:23-33 and Luke 20:27-40 Christ addresses death worship as a great error and in Matthew follows with the greatest commandments being to Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself. Commandments relevant to the real world that's happening now and nothing about living for some future post-death state.

Ya total cuck attitude. Complacent. Nihilism even like the other posted said

I’ve made those arguments. I think he thinks it’s just for the ‘elect’ to stay out of it

Even tho once a new rival government usurps a preexisting one by force, all of a sudden They’re not ordained by God (even though he somehow doesn’t approve of the mechanism by which most governments are formed ie revolution)

Everyone would like to avoid death. Existentialism exists because of this very phenomenon

Goooold. Expand if you feel like it.

So where would an impetus to radically transform society come from in a biblical worldview? To bad THAT wasn’t the great commission eh?

Then he literally doesnt want to be rationalized with. Would you say he is a smart man? I know that some people legitimate dont like to question things in their life they hold to be true because it causes anxiety and panic attacks. Some have described this as the pain of swallowing the red pill. I think he believes you deep down but he refused to admit it to himself because that would force him to look at the world in a completely different way.
When talking to people in my personal life, they start to believe me but stop the conversation because "it is all getting too heavy". Some peoples constitutions literally cant handle the truth, and you just have to let it go. A disappointing reality that Ive had to find out.

>How do we get around Romans 13:1-7
Matthew 7:6 covers it for me. Makes Christianity uncucked. It's kind of how Jews and Muslims don't extend their religions benefits to non believers except Matthew 7:6 in general refers to people acting like dogs and swine.

there is no god so you are sounding more like a retarded religious cunt than anything like a rational human being at this point
what rules do you have that aren't pulled out of someone's ass? none
and you want to run a government? using what framework, or none?
shall we all grab hands and sing?
religion has no place in government
you think your religion is above the law
it's not
follow the damn law and stay out of politics you slimy cult freak

Attached: 02934234.png (291x300, 16K)

Very interesting. I, as a "christian", just find it to be missing the point of being a christian. I personally think that christians should act as christ-like as possible with the full expectation of going to hell because we are tainted with sin, thereby accepting the existentialism. But most people are just christian in name only just so they have an end to the existentialism.

Typical christfaggot thinking, "we dont like this bible verse how can we skate around it? Here's a thought, maybe not be a Christian if you dont agree with the God damn bible you retards

Become a Catholic. We have our own army

As on heaven as on earth. The global church is the living body of Christ and the eternal kingdom on earth, an eternal earthly kingdom that mirrors the endless possibilities of the heavens and the infinite mind of God.
>Corinthians 12:12-27
>You are the body of Christ. Each one of you is a part of it.

>It also seems to contradict some basic Christian tenets
(((Wikipedia)))

But we are persecuted. True christians, no matter the branch, are never meant to go with the flow of this fucked up world (paganism, atheism, sjwism, leftism...). Those who speak the truth are hated for it. Truth that majority of mentally unstable anons on this board will reject in favor of their fantasy.

so a purge is healthy then
prepare your anus

Attached: 1527809904240.gif (260x233, 90K)

I bet he thinks the dark penalty is wrong, too.

Death
fuck my phone posting ways

It's not very neighborly and tends to spiral into a culture that revolves around purging instead of productive things that allow us to appreciate creation like art and science.

>dark penalty
Lol sounds cool

You can quote the verse in Jeremiah 51:43 that says Jerusalem will be uninhabitable. There are a ton of verses that say the same in effect. God also divorced Israel and left Jerusalem like He did Shiloh. We have been lied to about what the bible actually says. Scofield teaching is a financed lie. It infects all churches including Rome.
Dr. Jones wrote this today, very timely

gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/12-2018/the-dispensational-view-of-the-ages/

Reminds me of the moon landing move that came out recently with the goose. When about to launch a rocket, there are negros protesting, shouting things such as "cant afford healthcare, white man on the moon. Cant buy groceries, white man on the moon. Cant pay bills, white man on the moon".
If we didnt have this underclass of aliens to babysit and please, imagine where we could be today.

>moon landing move
Movie

Lead by example, cunts. Be a strong Catholic man and resist degeneracy and repel Satan at all turns.

>I did not come to this world with peace, but with a sword.

Sigh this seems to be it

Awesome verse thank you

>muh storees
>jesus
gay jesus took off his towel in the baths and started cleaning feet naked and sheit
does this train your hands for war? lol
are you a communist to share bread and fish?
are you paying taxes?
mutilate baby benis and suck off the bloody foreskin? is this a war against children or what

well said
have random pic

Attached: boilingpiss_kennedodde.gif (500x484, 20K)

Race realists are 10000x more persecuted in today’s world than Christians

John 15:18-19 King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Bump